Chapter 16

Make Your Move

Krystal’s POV

Finally! The break we’ve been waiting for! Just one more week and then relaxation time! Oh I’m so excited to spend time with mom and dad, even Unnie will be there! Yehey! But, one week break means a week without Amber. Aaw… I’ll miss her for sure. Hmm… should I invite her to our place? But it’s Chuseok, of course she wants to spend the holidays with her family. And wouldn’t that be awkward? Me suddenly inviting her? Argh!!! I don't know what to do. It's just a week anyway.. We can call or send messages but... I don't know!

End of Krystal's POV

 

Amber's POV

Hmm... how should I invite her? If I'll ask her, will she say yes? What if she says no? Am I rushing things? What should I do? WAAAAAAAHHH!

Okay Amber, calm yourself. Breathe breathe. Okay. I really want to invite her because I want her to meet mom. My mom knows how I much I like Krystal and now that we're on the "like" stage, I just want her to finally meet The Krystal Jung, the girl whose pictures are all over the walls of my room. Wait, maybe you're a little confused. You see, when Krystal stayed at my place before, my mom was at work and when we went up to my room, she was already asleep. Krystal then left very early the next day so there really wasn't a chance for them to meet. However, I did tell my mom that a friend slept over that night but I forgot to tell her who it was. Sorry. So now, I really can't decide. Should I invite her or not?

End of Amber's POV

 

The two groups are on their fourth day of promoting their collaboration song. Though they are tired, they always give their best during performances. Their exhaustion is nothing when they see how happy their fans are during their performances. Fans also noticed how cute Amber and Krystal look on stage and decided to call them KryBer. They became the hottest pairing in the industry and it helped make both of their groups more popular. Days went by and the final day of the week arrived. Both groups are in a mini bus feeling excited about the coming week.

"At last, I can sleep on my own bed tomorrow! I miss my bed so much!" screamed Key.

"Hahahaha! Me too! After months of being away from home, I can't wait to see my parents!" said Taemin.

The boys are busy talking about their plans for Chuseok. The girls on the other hand were also busy talking at the other side of the bus.

"Vic unnie, will you go to Hong Kong next week?"asked Luna.

"Definitely. It's the only time I could stay there for a long time then the rest of the year I'll be here again."

"How about you Ssul, where will you be?"

"My mom said we'll go to my grandparents' then to my aunt's."

 

Krystal's POV

I'm so tired but happy because tomorrow is the start of our vacation. Sulli and the unnies were talking about their plans and so are the boys on the other side but Amber is not joining the conversation. Why is she so quiet? I wanna sit beside her but I can't because she's a little far and I don't want to act too obvious.

"Hey Am!" I heard Jonghyun say Amber's name so I looked at their direction. "Will you just be at home during the holidays?"

"Yeah... I really missed home so I'll just stay there." she answered.

Aaw... she just wants to stay at home. So chances of inviting her is so little. Never mind. But I just want her to see my place since I saw hers. I want mom, dad and Unnie to meet her. I don't know if Unnie already knows her but I want them to meet personally.

"Hey Krystal, why are you so quiet?" Sulli asked me but in a loud voice that caught the boys' and Amber's attention.

"Amber is also quiet here on our side!" Minho shouted back.

"Oh... I know what's wrong here.." said Vic Umma. "They're quiet because they want to sit beside each other. Aren't we so mean?" Vic Umma said teasingly. 

"What? No no.." said Amber. What? She doesn't want to sit with me?! Grrr...

"C'mon Am, don't be shy." teased Taemin pushing her to our side.

"Soo jung ah, go.. sit over there." said Vic Umma.

"No it's okay, I think she doesn't want to sit with me." I said a little pissed.

"Go Amber! I'll sit there if you don't!" said Onew.

"Okay okay." I heard Amber say and she took the seat next to me. I faced the window before she started to talk

"Hi." she said shyly but I ignored her. Oh Amber.

.

Amber's POV

Oh no I got her mad again.

"Uhm... Krystal?" I said worriedly.

"What are you doing here? It seemed like you didn't want to sit here." she said in an irritated tone.

"I'm sorry... I was just... shy." she rolled her eyes with what I said. I know that she'll continue to ignore me like last time so I pulled my phone from my pocket and placed it in front of our faces. The camera sound got her attention.

"What are you doing?" she said still in a mad voice.

"I just took a selca with you. Aaw you look so cute here. Wanna see it?" I said while hiding my phone with my hands.

"Let me see let me see!" I showed her her frowning face.

"Delete that I look ugly in there."

"Then why don't we take a pretty one?"

"I don't like."

"Okay." I put the phone in front of our faces again and took another one.

"Amber!"

I can't help but laugh at her cuteness. She pouted when I tried to hide my phone again.

"Give me that Amber." she said in a serious tone.

"Only if you stop frowning."

"No!"

"Okay, your choice."

"Hmp. Okay."

I smiled and hand her my phone.

"Please don't delete those, I want to remember this moment."

"But I look so ugly here." she said.

"No you don't. Hmm.. c'mon, let's take another one." She agreed and smiled at the camera with me. Wow. Our first ever selca. We smiled at each other after looking at the photo.

"Never frown, okay?"

"But it's your fault."

"Okay okay... I'm sorry. I was just shy." 

"Why?"

I don't know... I'm really not that showy especially when there are other people around."

"Oh... okay."

"Okay, let me make it up to you then."

"What?"

"Hmm.. would you like to have lunch at my place when you get back from your grandparents' house?"

"I'd love to." she said with a wide smile. Whew! That went well. Hihi..

 

Author's note: Sorry if this chapter is a little boring. I just needed to write this to surpass this chapter. I promise to write a better one tomorrow. Please comment. I appreciate all your thoughts. <3