Chapter 55

Make Your Move

Next day, Amber's POV 

"Alright, make sure all your things are with you." said our manager as we get out of our hotel room.

"Yes, hyung." 

Today is our flight to Thailand. We will be guesting in music shows in Bangkok for three days and I can't wait to meet everyone.

"Hey Am, you should keep this with you." said Jong as he handed me my music pad. "Were you writing a song?"

"Uhm... I was trying to... I had an idea and I just had to write it down."

"Well let us hear it~" 

"It's not done yet so don't be too excited." I said to calm him down.

Last night after my call with Krystal, I realized that behind our success are the people who had always supported us; our families, friends, and of course, our fans. Without them, we wouldn't be where we are right now. So to show how grateful we are, I want to make a song for them but I think we would be playing it in Korea first.

We are now at the airport waiting for boarding time. I clicked on Krystal's name to dial her number. I know she's still sleeping but I just want to hear her voice.

Krystal's POV

*phone ringing*

My sleep was disturbed by the sound of my phone and my hand lazily searched for it on my night stand. I then took a peek and saw Amber's name on the screen.

"Hello?" I answered in my just-woke-up voice.

"Hi Princess... Sorry for waking you up... I just wanted to hear your voice... Sorry..."

"It's okay... I'm glad you called."

"We're at the airport now."

"Really? Did you eat?"

"I just had milk tea."

"Why? Eat something." This girl... how will she stay healthy if she won't eat?

"I will when we get on the plane. We woke up very early that's why I wasn't hungry." Ah yes... Amber doesn't want to eat anything early in the morning.

"Oh... okay... but you'll eat, understand?"

"Yes, my Princess." There was a short pause before I spoke.

"Am..."

"Hmm?"

"I miss you... I miss seeing your face in the morning."

"I miss you, too. Wait." I looked at my phone and it said: Inviting for video call. I clicked accept and Amber's face popped up on the screen. "Princess? Where are you? I can't see you." she said.

"Oh hold on!" I my night lamp which gave light by my bed side.

"There's my pretty princess." she said with a smile.

"And there's my handsome Amber."

"Do I still look handsome? Don't I look like a llamda?"

"Llamda? What's that?"

"A mix of a llama and a panda... Haha!" she said while showing her dark circles.

"Oh! Haha! Then you look like a llamda!"

"There, my princess is smiling now." I stared at her face. I just want to look at her right now.

"I really miss you, Am."

"Wish I was there to give you a hug."

"You will be in Thailand, right? Have fun there."

"And you? What time will you be filming?"

"Our call time is 6 am."

"Then you should get some more sleep now."

"But I still want to talk to you..."

"You need to rest... if you don't, L might give you chocolates again..." she teased.

"Yah... let's not talk about him." I said jokingly.

"Then rest now, okay?"

"Okay..."

"I love you Krystal... Do well today!"

"I love you, Amber. Fighting!" It was just a quick call but it made me feel so good. I closed my eyes with the image of her face in my head.

Amber's POV

"What's with that silly smile, Am?" asked Key.

"I just finished talking with Krystal."

"So that explains it." said Minho.

"Okay guys, we will be in music programs. Remember the Thai greetings we have studied, okay?"

"Yes, hyung."

"Alright. Boarding time!"

We took our seats and spent the whole ride sleeping. It would be a very busy day again. After a few hours, manager hyung woke us up as we landed in Bangkok. Like usual, a group of media as well as fans filled the airport and took pictures of us. We greeted them before rushing to the van which our team rented. We were brought to a restaurant to have our late breakfast.

"So after we eat, we need to go to our hotel to get ready. You guys will go to your first show which is scheduled at 1 pm." said manager hyung and we nodded as we listened.

"Hyung, will we be able to visit other places here before we leave?" asked Onew. "I heard the temples are beautiful here."

"Then we'll make time for that."

We continued eating then went off to the hotel.

"Amber." I heard manager hyung called.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Are you still worried about L?"

"Uhm... a little. Honestly hyung, I want this tour to be over sooner, so I could be with Krystal. I know this is a childish thing to say but sometimes, I can't help but feel this way."

"I understand what you mean, Amber. But don't worry too much, just a few more weeks and we'll go home."

"Thanks, hyung."

"Now come on. It's time to meet your Thai fans."

THAI MUSIC SHOW

"Hello, everyone! We're The Strings! Nice to meet you all!" The guys and I greeted in Thai like we practiced. All our fans waved at us while holding our posters and albums.

"Nice to meet you The Strings! All of us were very excited to see you." said one of the hosts.

"Thank you for having us as well. We're really delighted." said Jong.

"Before we continue the show, let's get to know the band members better, shall we?" The crowd cheered then the host proceeded. "Let's see, since you're the first to speak, let's talk about you first." The host walked near Jong and a cheer was heard. "Hello, Jonghyun. How are you?" Jong bowed before speaking.

"Hello, I'm doing well."

"Are you shy?" Haha!" one female host asked which made everyone chuckle.

"Just a little nervous, that's all." answered Jong while giggling.

"Well don't worry, we don't bite, don't we?" The host faced the crowd and they answered by shouting Jong's name.

"Next, where is the tall one, oh here." The host approached Minho. "So I heard you refer to yourself as the most handsome member of your group." she said jokingly and all of us started teasing Minho.

"Omo... I was just kidding about that." said Minho with his red cheeks.

"Then let's see what our girls in the audience think. Do you agree that Minho is the most handsome member?"

"YES!!!" the audience replied and all of us applauded while Minho gave a grateful bow.

"Next is Onew. Is he usually this quiet?" asked the host and Jong answered for us.

"No, he is still warming up... Haha!"

"Haha! I'm quiet when I need to be." defended Onew while elbowing Jong.

"Mmm... now, Key and Taemin. Do you get along well?"

"Uhm... Yes, I guess so." answered Key.

"Is it true, Taemin?"

"Yes, but sometimes he and the guys play pranks on me. Good thing Amber is always there to the rescue." We laughed at what Taemin answered.

"Ah.. so Amber us the hero here?"

"Yes... she's the only one who can stop us." answered Key.

"And why is that?" the host suddenly pointed the microphone towards me which gave me a surprise.

"Ah... uhm... maybe because they listen to me since I'm the only girl in the group." I answered nervously.

"Ah yes, Amber, our only girl and main vocalist. You have a lot of fan girls here. Would you mind giving them a little wave?" said the host and again, the crowd roared with cheers.

"Hello! How are you guys doing?"

"KYAAAH!!! WE LOVE YOU AMBER!!!" Instead of answering them with words, I made a heart shape with my hands.

"She's really adorable! But wait, you have a girlfriend, right?" asked the host. 

"Ah yes, I do."

"And of course we all know who she is. Haha! So how is she?"

"She's doing well. She's currently filming a drama now so she's very busy."

"Oh... so... How do you manage to see each other?"

"Hmm... since my group is on tour, we only see each other through video calls."

"I bet you miss her already."

"I really do... Haha! I can't wait to see her again..."

"Oooohh... And aside from you, who else here has a girlfriend?" The other host asked while looking at my boys.

"Taemin has!" shouted Key. Of course, who else? Haha!

"Wait wait! She's not my girlfriend yet!" defended Taemin.

"We suddenly got curious about the girl. Who is she? Do you mind telling us?"

"Uhm... She's Sulli.." said Taemin with a blush.

"Sulli?"

"Yes, Sulli. Krystal's group member." I answered.

"Ah... okay... Well I think you guys will also make a cute couple."

"Ah thank you!" said Taemin shyly.

"Well this interview got longer than expected but thank you for answering our questions. Now, let us now hear the beautiful music of The Strings!" said the hosts and the guys and I proceeded with our performance.

We performed three songs and went back to our hotel.

"Man, this day was so packed! We just went to one show but I feel so tired now." said Onew as he dropped himself on the couch.

"Yeah... and those hosts and their questions... Haha!" said Jong.

"Hey! I almost died there!" said Taemin while glaring at Key.

"What? I didn't do anything wrong!" scowled Key.

"What if Sulli sees that? It would be so embarrassing!"

"Dude, you'll be together eventually." said Minho while browsing his phone.

"Yeah... don't worry too much Tae.." I said. "She likes you too, I bet."

"It's really hard to tell... How about you, Am? How did you know that Krystal likes you back?" asked our youngest member.

"Well... at first I was like you... very scared... especially because she knew how much of an f(x) fan I was... then I showed her that I am not going to take advantage of her... I made her feel that I'm her friend, that she can trust me. After that, little by little...I showed what I feel for her.... by doing the things she likes... and you know... I still have no idea how I made her love me... I guess because I show her the real me... I don't hide anything from her... I am as honest as I can be... and I think, Sulli will feel the same for you... just be yourself dude."

"Daebak! I think you can write a book, Ambro!" teased Onew.

"Yeah dude... you're the smartest dude I know!" said Jong.

"Thanks Am..." said Taemin.

"Why don't you give her a call now? I'm sure she's been waiting the whole day." I said and nudged Taemin.

"Okay... I've been wanting to talk to her too." Taemin went in the bedroom to have some privacy.

"How about you, Am?"

"Hmm?" I faced Minho.

"How's Krystal? I mean is she doing well?"

"Yeah... she was okay when we talked this morning."

"You really miss her, huh?"

"So much dude."

"We'll be going home, soon." I nodded. I closed my eyes and leaned myself backward. Work work work... Few weeks more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Hello AFF world! I know I have disappeared for a very long time. I'm so sorry... I apologize for this update, too. I know this doesn't have much... I'll try to make a better one on my next update... I love you guys!