Chapter 22

Make Your Move

Krystal's POV

Today, is one of the most unforgettable days of my life. Amber and I are finally together~ I've never imagined myself having a relationship with a girl but here I am falling in love with the most amazing girl I've met. I don't have any idea about relationships, as I've mentioned earlier I haven't been in one. So now I'm a little worried about us. Will I be a good girlfriend to Amber? Oh my gosh. I'd better call unnie.

*phone ringing*

"Hello?"

"Unnie~"

"Soojung ah~ Why did you call?"

"I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

 "Amber and I... are finally together."

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" Oh my ear! Why do they always do this?

"Unnie! Please... I'm about to go deaf... stop shrilling!"

"Since when?!" she asked still in an ecstatic tone.

"Just a few minutes ago..." 

"Well congratulations baby sis! I'm so happy for you!"

"Thank you unnie! But... I'm a little worried..."

"Why?"

"Because it is my first relationship... and I don't know how to be a good girlfriend... I don't want to disappoint Amber..."

"Soojungie... there is no written book about how to be a good girlfriend... just be yourself... just make each other happy... and love her... I think that is the best way... Okay? stop worrying..."

"Okay unnie... thank you very much. I feel much better now."

"You're welcome baby sis... Good night~"

"Good night unnie... l love you~"

"I think you should tell that to Amber... hihihi g'night!"

"Unnie!" then she hung up. Crazy sister!

After ending the call wih unnie, I looked up and saw Vic Umma, Luna Unnie and Sulli looking down at me with their arms crossed against their chests.

"There's something you're not telling us." Vic Umma said firmly. "Sulli, Luna, get her." The girls held me on my arms and dragged me to the living room.

"Now, talk!" They said giving me a stern look. I know what they meant so I told them what happened. After telling the story, the girls violently hugged me, then pulled me up and jumped in circles. It was a total chaos but I didn't care, they are happy for me and that's what matters. After all the hugging and jumping, we all calmed down and each of them gave me advice.

"Soojung ah... now that you and Amber are together, I want you to enjoy this new experience but like what I told you before, don't let it affect your career." said Vic Umma. I nodded at what she said.

"Well Soojung, since you and Amber became a thing, I already became a Kryber fan.. hihi.. so I'm happy for you and I'll support you and Amber. Fighting!"

"Thanks Luna Unnie." Now, I looked at Sulli. She seemed so serious and that scared me. I've never seen her so serious before. 

"Soojungie, we've known each other since our trainee days and we've always talked about having our special someone. And now that you've found yours, I hope you and Amber will have a happy relationship but please, don't stop being my bestfriend. Don't forget me just because you have Amber now. Okay?" she said with a very expressive look. I immediately hugged her to let her feel that I won't ever leave her.

"Oh Ssul... How can you think of such a thing. I will never leave you. Never ever. Okay?" she hugged me back. After talking, we all went to our rooms and rested. This day, is a day I'll never ever forget.

 

Amber's POV

I opened the door and found the boys gathered in the living room.

"Hey Amber, how did it go?" asked Onew with a very concerned look. I gave them a thumbs up and a very wide grin.

"Key, I think there will be no drinking tonight!" Minho shouted towards the kitchen. I guess Key is there preparing the supposedly drinks in case I got dumped. Key suddenly appeared from the kitchen.

"Oh... it was a success, right?" Key asked with a smile.

"Yeah, it sure was and I'm so happy!" I said which made everyone jump for joy.

"Hurray! Finally, you have Krystal now. So... you should take care of her, okay?" said Jonghyun.

"Never make her cry." said Taemin pointing a finger.

"Always make her feel important. Never ignore messages and calls. It could be a lot of trouble if you do."

"And, though she's already your girlfriend, never ever stop making her fall for you. That's how you keep the fire burning." said Minho. I was so surprised. I never thought these words would come out from these dorks' mouths. But yes... I need their advice. Krystal is my first girlfriend, and I'm planning to make her my last. I told them how I did it and they were so proud of me.

"Wow Am! I'm so envious right now. I want to have a girlfriend too!" said Taemin.

"How about Sulli? She's pretty and she's as old as you." I said. Taemin instantly blushed. All of us tossed weird looks at him and .

"Woah looks like our baby Taemin has a crush on Sulli!" teased Key.

"So that's why you're always quiet when she's around. Haha!" said Minho.

"Stop it you guys!" Taemin said while trying to hide his flushed face.

"Haha... okay okay... let's let go of Taemin today." I said.

"Thank you Amber." said Taemin with a sigh of relief.

"Let's just again tomorrow!" I said and ran to my room.

"Hey!" Taemin shouted. The boys still stayed there teasing Taemin but after a few minutes, our dorm turned quiet which meant the boys went to bed to sleep. I can't wait to see Krystal tomorrow~

 

THE NEXT DAY

"Good morning Amber!" Victoria noona greeted me as she opened the door. 

"Good morning noona, is Krystal already awake?" I asked.

"Hmm... there a still a few things you don't know about your girlfriend." she said as followed her inside. I was surprised when I heard the word "girlfriend". I eyed  her with my shocked face which made her giggle. "Don't worry Amber, all of us already know." I shyly laughed while scratching my nape. I saw Luna noona and Sulli eating in the dining room and greeted them.

"Soojung is like her sister. She doesn't like waking up early." said Luna noona. 

"Really?" I asked. Another information gathered.

"So Amber? Wait, can I call you hyung?" asked Sulli which gave a shock.

"Uhm... sure sure... though I don't think it's necessary." I said shyly.

"Oh because you're older than us and now that your Soojung's girlfriend, I want to treat you like an older brother... please???" she pleaded. How can I resist that?

"Haha... okay... but why hyung not unnie?"

"Because you're too handsome for an unnie." she said with a smirk. Makes sense. I nodded and she clapped her hands.

"As I was saying hyung, she is very difficult to wake up.. What if you try? Perhaps it would be easier?" said Sulli. I looked at the noonas and they gave me a nod. They pointed where Krystal's room is and I quickly went towards it. When I opened the door, I saw my girlfriend's beautiful face. She's so pretty. I went near her and sat on the floor by her bed. I stared at her for a while before poking her left cheek.

"Princess... wake up..." I said softly not to startle her. She moved but didn't open her eyes.

"Princess... Victoria noona said you should wake up now..." she stirred a little before speaking.

"5 more minutes please..." she said in her sleepy voice. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"My princess is so cute." I said. This time, she opened her eyes a little. When she saw me, her eyes opened fully and she immediately sat up.

"Amber?! What are you doing here?!" I giggled. She's really cute. Did I already say that? Haha

"Good morning my princess." I said still sitting on the floor.

"Were you the one poking my cheek?" she said still surprised. I nodded while smiling. She calmed herself down and stood up from the bed. Her hair is a mess but she still looks beautiful. I stood up and opened my arms for a hug but she rejected it.

"Wait, let me go to the bathroom first. I need to wash my face and comb my hair." she said trying to escape. I held her wrist and pulled her close to me. I looked at her and fixed her hair with my fingers. I cupped her face with my hands and stared at her. I then leaned towards her and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning." I said with a smile. She smiled back and hugged me.

"Good morning." she said with her hands still wrapped around my waist.

"Your members said you don't like waking up early. Haha."

"Yes... but if you'll do this everyday. Waking up early won't be a problem anymore." she said while looking up at me with a smile. I kissed her forehead again then dragged her outside.

"Wow! We were right! Amber is the person we need." said Victoria noona giving us a bright smile.

"Join us hyung!" Krystal was surprised with what Sulli said so we explained. The breakfast ended well and I needed to go back to our dorm because we have schedule today. f(x) will also have recording and needed to get ready.

"Thank you for the wonderful breakfast." I said to the girls. After bidding them good bye, Krystal walked with me outside their dorm.

"We will be both busy today." Krystal said with a pout. I poked her puffy cheeks.

"Yeah... I hope both our schedules will finish early." I said.

"Am... even though we're busy, let's always have time for each other okay?" she said.

"Of course Princess." I said smiling. "I gotta go now... see you later?"

"Okay." she said with a cute smile.

"I love you my Princess."

"I love you Amber." She then went in and I headed to our dorm. What a great way to start the day!

 

Author's note: Kryber's first morning as a couple.. Weee! Maybeyour wondering why Amber is calling Luna noona here. In this story, I just made Luna older than Amber to make everything easier :P 

About f(x) red light teaser, have you seen the picture where Amber is wearing mini shorts???? OMG! And the video teaser! I'm so excited!!!