Chapter 58

Make Your Move

THE NEXT DAY, AMBER'S POV

*phone ringing*

"He.. hello?" I answered without looking at my screen.

"Hello my Amber~ Oh... were you still asleep? Sorry..."

"Oh princess, good morning... What time is it?"

"It's already 9 am here..."

"Oh..."

"You sound so tired... Are you okay?"

"Yeah... It's just that the guys and I were up all night because of that girl." 

"What?! What did you do?!" Her voice sent my spirit up to the sky.

"Wait wait princess, calm down. We didn't do anything bad. Remember the girl I told you about? The one who's so drunk? Her girlfriend showed up but they're in a fight right now. The guys and I volunteered to help them get back together so we spent the whole night planning for that." There was a moment of silence before I heard Krystal speak again.

"Sigh... okay... okay... I believe you."

"Thank you." Whew!

"So, who are they?"

"The drunk girl last night is Aom and her girlfriend is Tina. They are actresses here in Thailand.

"Really? And they are a couple?"

"Yeah... like us... Hihi..."

"Haha! Wow! I wanna meet them~"

"Hmm... if our plan will be a success, maybe we can have a video call later soyou can see them."

"That would be great!"

"Do you have filming today?"

"Yes... just a few scenes because we're almost done!"

"Really? Omo! I suddenly wanna go home!"

"Hahaha! Yeah... the idea of that makes me want to hug you so bad!"

"Me too princess!'

"Am? Dude are you up?" I heard Monho ask as he walked in."

"Yup! I received a special wake up call." I chuckled while pointing at my phone."

"Oh... Hi Krystal~"

"Hi Minho!" said Krystal. i put the call on loud speaker.

"Breakfast is ready Ambro."

"Yeah dude I'll be there in a bit."

"Okay!" said Minho and walked out the room.

"So, how will you help the couple?" asked my princess.

"Well, Tina said she sang to Aom when she confessed so..."

"Really? That's how you confessed to me~ Haha!" We both giggled at that memory.

"That's what the guys said too. Anyway, so Tina said she would also sing to Aom later."

"Ooh... Does she know how to sing?"

"Yes... she has a band too but her members are in Phuket that's why we volunteered to help."

"Aaw... You guys are the kindest."

"Hahaha! Well, I need to go now princess. Let's talk later, okay?"

"Alright! I love Amber Liu!"

"I love you Krystal Jung!" I got out of bed and went to the dining area.

Hey Ambro!" greeted Jong.

"Slept well?" asked Onew.

"Yeah... but still tired." I said and grabbed a bowl of cereal.

"So dude, what time will Tina come here?" asked Taemin.

"She should be here anytime soon. Wait, let me give her a call." The boys watched as I dialed Tina's number. I also put the call on loud speaker so all of us can hear her.

"Hello Amber?"

"Hey Tina. Where are you?"

"I'm on my way to your hotel. What do you want me to get for you guys?"

"I'm fine. How about you boys?" I said looking at my members.

"We're okay~"

"Oh? Am I on loud speaker?" she asked while giggling.

"Yes you are so come here as fast as you can!" shouted Key.

"Alright. I'll be there in no time."

"Okay bye!" we all said and ended the call.

 

Krystal's POV

"Yeah Ssul, I promise I won't be late tonight! Okay, bye." I just finished my phone call with Sulli and I can't wait to meet her and the unnies tonight. All of us were so busy the past few days so they decided to have a dinner party at the dorm tonight.

"Hi Krystal." I heard L oppa say.

"Oh hi L oppa."

"You look really happy today." he said with a smile.

"Ah yes. Because I'm going to have dinner with my member tonight."

"Oh really? That's too bad..."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because I was planning on inviting you to have dinner with me." My smile immediately turned into a frown.

"Do you think I would accept your invitation after what you did? And I thought it was clear to you that I don't want to be near you."

"But... it will just be a friendly dinner." he defended. "There's nothing wrong with that."

"Really? Nothing wrong with that huh? Are you serious? Wow, I never thought you would be this insensitive."

"What's so insensitive about that? i'm trying my best for us to be friends again."

"No... I'm fine with us being like this." I said as I start to walk away."

"Seriously Krystal, I can't understand why you're so crazy about Amber. Why you chose to have that dork over me. I'm better than her, Krystal. You should be with me!" That's it. I walked back to him trying my best not to slap him.

"You wanna know why I'm so crazy about Amber? Well because she's humble, kind, and true. She didn't even have to do anything to make me love her. I fell in love with her because I saw what areal person she is. I love her because she's everything you're not. Who would fall for someone like you? You're so ill-mannered, arrogant, and insensitive. With that attitude? No one would love you. So for the last time L oppa, stop. Don't make me lose htat tiny amount of respect I have for you." I said and walked away.

 

Amber's POV

*dingdong*

"Who is it?" called out Onew.

"It's me Tina!"

"Oh." Onew opened the door while the guys and I gathered in the living room.

"Hey guys, have you had breakfast?" asked Tina while carrying a paper bag.

"Yeah we did. What's that?" asked Key.

"I passed by my favorite bakeshop and decided to buy these." We opened the bag and the sweet aroma of fresh pastry exploded in the room.

"Woah! It really smells good. But we told not to buy anything anymore." I said.

"Haha! I don't want to come here empty-handed. Plus, I have bothered you a lot and I think these are still not enough."

"Oh come on Tina, we are happy to help." said Key while patting her shoulder.

"Anyway, what time will we do the surprise?" asked Taemin. Tina looked at her watch.

"She is probably awake now. I already asked her manager to clear her schedule today."

"Oh okay. Then we'll just get ready and go there, alright?" asked Minho. Tina nodded and sat on the couch. All of us prepped ourselves and our instruments for Tina's apology event for Aom. After an hour, we went to the rooftop to set up everything.

"All set." said Jong. We then looked at Tina and she really seems nervous.

"Dude, are you okay?" I asked.

"What if... she still won't forgive me?" she asked.

"Then... just keep trying." she nodded and took a deep breath.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, I'm ready." We all did a fighting sign. I went to Aom's room and knocked on her door.

"Aom?"

"Who's there?"

"It's Amber." I waited for a few seconds before the door opened.

"Hey... What brings you here?"

"Oh hi, Aom. Are you feeling well now?"

"Uh... Yeah... I feel better."

"Then that's good." My phone rang and I smiled. I accepted the call while Aom just looked curiously. "Aom, this call is for you." I said as I hand my phone to her.

"What? Huh?" Her eyes went round while hesistantly reaching for my phone. "But how? Why?"

"Yeah... it's for you. Take it." I said with a smile.

"Uh.. He-hello?" Then that's the signal we're waiting for. "But I just hear music." said Aom.

"Just listen." she put the phone near her ear again and continued listening. 

 

Narrator's POV

"I was a liar
I gave into the fire
I know I should've fought it
At least I'm being honest" Tina started singing on the other line while Aom was still confused about what's happening but still continued listening.

"Feel like a failure
'Cause I know that I failed you
I should've done you better
'Cause you don't want a liar" 

"Who is this?" whispered Aom to Amber.

"You wanna meet the singer?" Amber whispered  back and Aom just nodded. "Then come with me but still keep the call going." Amber led Aom to the stairs leading to the rooftop. While walking up the stairs, the music becomes louder which made Aom even more curios and confused. 

"Why are you taking me here?"

"Just trust and follow me." said Amber and continued walking.

"And I know, and I know, and I know
She gives you everything but boy I couldn't give it to you
And I know, and I know, and I know
That you got everything
But I got nothing here without you"

"Wait, I think I know this voice." said Aom. Finally they reached the rooftop. Amber took the phone from Aom and joined Tina and her members. When Aom saw Tina, she immediately frowned.

"I knew it." she said and faced the exit. Tina ran after Aom and grabbed her arm.

"So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home" Tina looked at Aom with sincerity in her eyes.

"One more time
I promise after that, I'll let you go
Baby I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home" 

Tina placed the mic down and held Aoms hands while The Strings still continued playing at the background.

"Aom, I'm so sorry. Please, give me a chance."

"So, you really asked them to help you huh? I'm sorry but I'm not buying it." Aom said and went out the rooftop. Amber and the boys were surprised at what happened and eventually stopped playing. Tina looked at them and the band immediately told her to run after Aom.

 

Amber's POV

"Well... I already expected that." said Minho while fiddling his guitar.

"Me too." said Key sadly.

"Wonder what's happening to them now." said Jong.

"Sigh... I hope Aom forgives her." I said and everyone looked at me.

"Do you think she will Am? She cheated on her." said Onew.

"Yes... she made a mistake and it's a big one. It's difficult to get Aom's trust back but still... everyone needs a second chance."

"But cheating... it's unforgivable." said Taemin. "If you really love her, why cheat just because she didn't have time for you..."

"You have a point there Tae..." I said. "But I'm not saying that Aom needs to take Tina back immediately. Of course she got hurt. I just wish she would give Tina the chance to get her trust back." I'm not siding with Tina. I mean I don't agree with what Tina did. I just think that there is a solution for everything. The boys and I stayed here for a few minutes before receiving a message from Tina.

 

From: Tina

         Hey Amber. Sorry for what happened but Aom and I are still not okay. She still won't talk to me but I won't let this day end without us fixing things. Thank you for all your help. I'll give you a call once everything is settled. Again, thank you.

 

"Guys, I think Tina won't be coming back at the moment. Let's get back to our room and rest. Alright?"

"Okay Am."

 

Krystal's POV

"Finally you're here!" screamed my member once I got in the dorm. I dropped myself on the couch with a frown on my face.

"Hey, are you okay?" asked Sulli.

"Yeah.. Aren't you happy to see us?" asked Luna unnie.

"Sigh... I want this filming to end so bad."

"Why? What happened?" asked Vic umma. "I thought you like filming."

"Yeah... if it weren't for L oppa."

"Huh?" I told the girls what happened earlier and all of them were furious.

"What a jerk!" exclaimed Sulli while squishing a pillow. "I wish I was there so I could rip his throat open!"

"Why is he like that? Oh my gosh I never expected that he is such a bad guy." said Vic umma.

"Have you told Amber about it?" asked Luna unnie.

"I had but not about what happened earlier."

"So what did hyung say?" asked Sulli.

"You know her... she's too kind."

"You mean she wasn't mad about any of it?" said Vic umma.

"She was but she isn't the violent type."

"Well... It was so brave of you to stand up for yourself and that makes us proud of you." said Vic umma. We then continued our dinner party but I still can't get what happened out of my mind.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:Finally! I hope this was okay.