Chapter 59

Make Your Move

Amber’s POV

It’s already night time but Tina still hasn’t updated us about her and Aom. The guys are in the living room while I’m here in my bedroom. Hmm… and why do I have this uncomfy feeling about Krystal? Better check on her.

*phone ringing*

“Amber?”

“Hi princess, are you okay? I think something’s bothering you.”

“How did you know?”

“Just… I suddenly felt uncomfortable that’s why I called you. What’s wrong? Aren’t you with your members?”

“I am… we just finished having dinner.” She said gloomily.

“Then what happened?”

“It’s L oppa.”

“Again? What did he do this time?” I asked furiously.

 

Krystal’s POV

Amber’s tone surprised me. I have never heard her speak like that before.

“Sigh… because he ruined my day again by asking me arrogantly to have dinner with him.” There was a short silence before Amber asked me to tell her the whole story, but after I finished, Amber still hasn’t spoken a word. “Am?” she still didn’t answer. “Amber? Please tell me what you’re thinking.”

“I’m angry. And the worst part is I can’t do anything about it.”

“Don’t be like that… please?”

“I’m trying okay? But I just can’t understand why he has to do those things.”

“Vic umma and the girls were so mad too.”

“What should I do? I need to do something.”

“Just a few days more, right? Few days of filming for me and few days left before your tour ends.”

“You’re right… sigh… Krystal…” I can feel the frustration in her voice. “Sorry for not being there to protect you.”

“You don’t have to say sorry Amber.”

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”

We then ended our call and I went to my room. Sulli turned her head towards me as I enter the door.

“Was it hyung?” she asked.

“Yeah…”

“What did she say?”

“She’s so mad.”

“Well, who wouldn’t be?” I slumped myself on my bed and held the llama toy Amber gave me on my birthday.

“Ssul… what if I tell the directors I don’t want to continue filming anymore?” Sulli looked at me with disbelief.

“You know you can’t do that. You signed a contract. They’ll sue you.”

“Sigh… I know… I’m just desperate, okay?”

“I understand…” she said while browsing a book. I suddenly heard her phone beep and she hurriedly took it. I watch her lips form a smile and I immediately knew who it was.

“What did Taemin say?” I asked sheepishly. Her cheeks instantly blushed as she tried to hide her smile. “Hihi… come on, why did you suddenly become shy?”

“Why are you so nosy?” she asked jokingly.

“Ha! As if you weren’t nosy about me and Amber before.” We giggled then she showed me Taemin’s message.

“Oooh… so, will you be saying yes soon?”

“Mmm… I think so…”

“Kyaaaah!”

“Ssshhh! You’re so weird!”

“Yah, what are you girls shrilling about?” We heard Vic umma say from the other room.

“Umma, Sulli will have a b – “ Sulli muffled my mouth with a sock.

“Nothing nothing! Don’t mind us umma!” said Sulli and shut the door.

“Thweck! What the Ssul!” I said as I threw the sock back to her. “Where did that come from?” She pointed at her bare left foot with a devious smirk.

“That’s what you get for being so talkative. Kkk.”

“Aaah! Ew!” I ran to the bathroom and gargled Listerine for a few minutes. “Evil, just plain evil.”

“At least you feel okay now.” She said and put her head on my lap. “Soojungie, don’t worry anymore. Hyung will come home soon and your drama will be over as well. Then you don’t have to see L oppa again.” I nodded. Please, I need more patience with that guy.

 

Amber’s POV

I opened the door roughly and walked to the kitchen to drink some water and to calm myself but I can’t. L’s name echoed in my head that made me slam my hand on the table.

“Dude?” said Jong with a worried look. “What’s wrong?”

“I want this tour to end in a snap so I could go home. I need to be with Krystal.”

“Why? What happened?”

“It’s L. That jerk. He’s such a… argh!” I said and slammed my hand again and made the rest of the guys come to the kitchen.

“What did he do bro?” asked Key. I told them what Krystal told me. While I was talking, they guys were already gritting their teeth and shaking their heads.

“What does he really want?” asked Minho angrily.

“He wants Krystal, and he can’t accept that she chose me.” I said.

“What a loser.” said Onew.

“He is not a real man, pathetic.” commented Taemin.

“So how’s Krystal?” asked Jong.

“She’s with her members. But I just feel bad because she needed to go through that alone.” I made my way towards the living room and sat on the couch. “Guys, was it really wrong that she fell in love with me?” I asked.

“Am, what are you saying? That’s nonsense.” said Minho.

“Yeah dude, why would it be wrong?” said Taemin. “The wrong thing here is L’s attitude.”

“Am I making Krystal’s life difficult?” I asked my boys again.

“Amber Josephine Liu, there is nothing wrong with your relationship with Krystal. Everyone is happy and supportive about it. L is just a loser because he can’t accept that he got dumped, that’s all.” said Onew.

“Then why does he keep on saying that he is better, that Krystal doesn’t deserve me…”

“Stop thinking about that dude. It’s his way of defending himself.” said Key.

“Ambro, don’t mind him. You know who Krystal loves. Just believe in each other and don’t let anyone take away your happiness.” said Taemin while patting my shoulder.

“Okay… thanks guys.”

“Get some rest now.” I went back to my room.

 

To: My Princess

         How’s my princess now?

 

*incoming call from My Princess*

“Hi princess.”

“Amber…”

“We’re going to be okay, right?”

“Yes…”

“Just endure L a little longer…”

“I will… I’ll just always think that you’ll be back soon.”

“Correct…” I heard our door bell and the guys suddenly became noisy. “I think someone came.” I said.

“Really? Who is it?”

“I don’t know… maybe manager hyung.”

“Amber! Tina’s here~.” shouted Key.

“Oh, it was Tina princess.”

“Ah… then what happened to your plan? Was it successful?” 

“We don’t know yet. Uhm… is it okay if I talk to them first?”

“Okay~”

“I’ll call you again.”

 

IN THE LIVING ROOM

I saw the guys standing by the couch talking to Tina.

“So, how did it go?” I asked.

“Well… it took a lot of scolding and slapping.” she said sadly.

“Aaw… then where is she?” Before Tina could answer, I heard the bathroom door open and saw Aom. “Oh! Does this mean you guys are okay now?” I asked excitedly.

“Yup! We are definitely okay.” said Tina and hugged Aom tightly.

“Hey, stop it. It’s embarrassing.” said Aom shyly.

“Oh… Sorry.” said Tina while bowed slightly.

“Hahaha! No need to be shy. You’re one of us now.” said Jong.

“Aaw…”

“And now that you both are back together, I’ll call my girlfriend so you could meet her. She’s dying to meet you, too.”

“Really? Alright~” said Aom excitedly.

 

Krystal’s POV

*incoming video call from My Amber*

“Am?”

“Hi princess! Say hi to the boys.” Amber focused the camera to her members who were waving ecstatically.

“HI KRYSTAL~” they chorused.

“Hi guys! Haha! I miss you boys. And Taemin, I saw your message to Ssul a while ago… hihi…”

“Omo~ So embarrassing.” said Taemin and covered his blushing face.

“And princess, I would like you to meet our new friends Tina and Aom.” New faces were shown on the screen.

“Hi Krystal, I’m Tina and this is my girlfriend, Aom.” she said and pointed to the person next to her.

“Oh hi~ I’m so happy to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you too.” said Aom.

“Princess, we should come here again together.” I heard Amber say at the background since the camera is still focused on our new friends.

“Amber and the guys are really kind to us so if you come and visit again, we’d be very happy to tour you around.” said Tina.

“Really? Wow, that would be wonderful~”

“Uhm Amber, can I talk with Krystal for a while? Is it okay Krystal? I need to ask some questions, you know? Girl talk?” asked Aom as she looked at the side then at me again.

“Oh… okay… Princess?”

“Yeah sure.” Amber gave Aom her phone and looked for an empty room.

“Hi again. Sorry for bothering you but I just need to talk with someone who is in the same situation as I am.”

“No problem. What do you want me to help you with?” I asked curiously.

“Sigh… you know… Tina is really good-looking and charming… It’s really difficult not to let myself get paranoid. And… we just made up. We had a fight because I caught her cheating.”

“Oh… yeah… I heard about that…”

“Y-you did?” she asked a little embarrassed.

“Yeah… because I called Amber the night you were drunk at the balcony. I got a little angry at her actually because I heard your voice and I thought that she’s with someone else.”

“That’s my problem as well… but… has Amber… ever cheated?” she asked hesitantly.

“No… she hasn’t. Thankfully…” I said with a smile.

“How do you know? How can you fully trust her?”

“Because I know she won’t. Because she promised she would never hurt me.”

“Tina promised me that, too… but…”

“Hey, I thought you two are okay now?”

"Yes... but now that she had done it... There's a possibility that she'll do that again." she said with sadness in her voice.

"Mmm... but you forgave her, right? Why?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you still choose to forgive her after what she did?"

"Because I love her, but I feel scared."

"I understand... It's hard to trust her again... But give her a chance... She won't go running back to you if you're not important to her." she just nodded. "I'm sorry if I'm not much of a help... But that's the advice I could give you. Actually I really don't know what to say. I'm not an expert in this. Amber is my first relationship so sometimes I'm still clueless about many things. Haha."

"Haha... we're the same. Tina is my first too. I think we will be really good friends. Haha!" Aom and I talked for a few more minutes before bidding good bye. She gave the phone back to Amber and thanked Amber and the boys for all the help. As the closed, Amber looked at me through the screen.

"What did you talk about princess? May I know it?" Amber asked like a kid which made me chuckle.

"Of course~ We just talked about her and Tina. You know... it's still difficult for her to completely trust Tina."

"Mmm... serious stuff. Well princess, we better sleep now. Dark circles are invading our eyes again... hihi."

"You're right... then good night my Amber~"

"Good night my Krystal~"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: To those who are still reading this, thank you for waiting. I love you guys.