Chapter 26

Make Your Move

Krystal's POV

"Soojungie... Soojungie... Yah Soonjung ah!"

"Huh?! U-unnie? Oh when did you get here?" I was surprised when I saw Jessica Unnie standing in front of me. How did she get here in our dorm? When did she get here?

"Baby sis, I've been standing here for 10 minutes but you were so busy boring a hole on the floor with your laser gaze. What are you thinking about?"

"Well... Amber and I will celebrate our 100th day together on Sunday but I don't have anything for her yet."

"Ah... but do you even have a plan already?" I shook my head sideways.

"Unnie~ help." I said with my pleading eyes.

"Uhm... why don't you cook for her?"

"Do you think that would be enough? I want to do something romantic for her." I said with desperation. After a few minutes of thinking, Unnie finally spoke.

"I know!" My sister exclaimed and whispered in my ear. After hearing her plan, I thought it over and agreed. My sister is so smart!

 

Amber's POV

"Guys, our 100th day is coming up soon and I want to give Krystal something special... what could you suggest?" I asked the boys.

"Uhm... cook for her!" suggested Key but it made me frown.

"I can't cook anything dude! What do you want me to give her? A bowl of cereal?!" I said in frustration. The boys laughed at Key's suggestion.

"I know, write her a song!" said Taemin.

"That's not a bad idea but I already wrote one for her, remember?" This is so frustrating.

"Dude, just buy flowers and chocolates and hide it somewhere in her room. Give her hints by putting clues on doors and windows and wait for her to get impatient until she tells you to get it for her." said Minho. Seriously?

"Why would I want her to get mad at me on that special day?!"

"Why is this so hard????" said Onew. "Sorry man, I'm not good at surprises." he added.

"It's okay man. Sorry for making you think." I said losing hope.

"Wait wait wait! I have a crazy idea! So crazy that it just might work!" We all looked at Jonghyun. What is going on his mind? He then told us what his idea is and yes, it is crazy.

"Can we do that?" asked Taemin feeling worried.

"Oh my goodness! I think that would be embarassing!" cried Key.

"C'mon guys! It's just for fun. Am? Are you game?" asked Jonghyun.

"Haha! C'mon guys! Please... help me!"

"Alright alright!" The rest of the guys said. I know we can do it. We still have three days before Sunday. Oh God, I hope this works.

 

SUNDAY

Krystal's POV

I'm now outside The Strings' dorm. Yesterday, I already talked with Onew and told him that I'll give Amber a suprise this morning. The other guys know about it too so they already prepared the balcony for us.

*knock knock*

"Good morning Onew." I said in a low voice.

"Hey Krystal! Everything is set." he said.

"Is Amber still asleep?"

"Yup! Just go to the balcony and I will wake her up." I went inside and walked straight to the balcony.

AMBER'S ROOM

Amber's POV

"Hey Amber... wake up... we still need to prepare for your suprise tonight." I stirred as I heard Onew's voice. Oh yeah! Today is the day! Oh I'm nervous.

"C'mon and have breakfast with us." Onew said and went out of my room. I directly went to the dining room and found the boys eating eggs and toast. I then took a slice of bread and spread butter on it. 

"Wait, I'll just check something in my room." said Taemin. I just nodded. After a few minutes, Key suddenly stood up.

"I need to go to the bathroom." What? Why so sudden?

"Key, let's watch TV!" said Minho and dragged Key with him. What's wrong with these boys today?

"Jong, you're leaving too? You're not done yet." I said as Jonghyun stood up from his chair.

"I'll eat it later." After a few minutes, I heard someone playing the guitar. The sound is different so I went to the living room to check but when I came in, no one is playing.

"Who's playing the guitar?" I asked Minho, Key and Taemin.

"Huh? No one is playing." answered Key.

"What? Don't you hear that?" They three shook their heads. I can still hear it so I asked Onew.

"Dude, are you the one playing the guitar?"

"No." he shortly replied.

"How about Jong?"

"Bathroom." I scratched my head. Who's that. I followed where the sound is coming from. 

"It's from the balcony!" I shouted but none of the boys reacted. I just decided to check it out myself. When I reached the balcony, I saw my princess. My princess is playing the guitar. She greeted me with her smile. When I was about to speak, she started singing.

The way you move is like a full-on rainstorm
And I'm a house of cards
You're the kind of reckless that should send me running
But I
Kinda know that I won't get far

Wow... my princess is singing while playing the guitar. She sounds amazing!

And you stood there in front of me just
Close enough to touch
Close enough to hope you couldn't see
What I was thinking of

She looks cute while concentrating on singing and playing. Hihi.

Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
'Cause I see sparks fly
Whenever you smile

She's smiling at me and I can't help buto smile back. My princess is so beautiful. 

Get me with those green eyes, baby
As the lights go down
Give me something that'll haunt me
When you're not around

'Cause I see sparks fly
Whenever you smile

When the song ended, I immediately approached her and took the guitar from her. She stood up from the stool and I quickly gave her a hug.

"Wow! That was amazing, princess!"

"Haha! Happy 100 days Am!" I pretended that I forgot the occasion and gave her a startled look.

"That was today? Oh my gosh... princess, I'm so sorry I forgot." I said and her smile instantly turned into a frown.

"Princess... please don't get mad... we were so busy because of our new album so I didn't h~"

"No it's okay Am...I understand." she said in a gloomy tone. This is really my plan, to make her upset this morning and give her the suprise at night.

"Princess... are you mad? I'm sorry." She looked at me and just gave me a smile but I know that she feels sad.

"It's okay. Don't worry. Well, the girls and I are planning to go to the salon. So, let's just talk later okay? Bye Am." she said and pecked my cheek. She directly went in and said good bye to the boys. I didn't get the chance to talk to her because she quickly left.

"So what happened Am?" asked Jong.

"Guys, I succeeded in making her angry so the only chance of her forgiveness is our surprise tonight." I said.

"Okay Ambro. Let's do this!

 

 

 

Author's note: Krystal sang for Amber! Hmm... what is Amber's surprise then? Hihi... comment what you think guys. Sorry for the cliff hanger <3