Chapter 51

Make Your Move

For the next days, Amber was so busy with everything including her surprise for the princess. She kept updating Jessica about the details and she has to give time for her band practice, too.

Amber's POV

"Damn Amber... you look so tired..." pointed out Minho as they finished practicing the final song.

"Yeah Am... Will you have enough energy for the tour?"

"Of course Onew... I am strong!" I said while flexing my arms.

"Haha! Well... have you finished organizing everything for tomorrow?" asked Jong with his concerned eyes.

"Yup! Everything is set! Whew I'm excited and nervous at the same time." I said.

"Don't worry Am, it will be fun."

"Hey guys, we still have to go to the mall..." reminded Key.

"What for?" I asked.

"For Krystal's present." I face palmed at what I heard. Oh my gosh... I still don't have a gift for her!

"I'll go with you guys!."

"What? No gift yet?" asked Taemin.

"Yeah I was so busy that I didn't have time."

"Okay c'mon!" The boys and I hurriedly stormed at the mall and I kept on thinking about the perfect gift for Krystal. We passed by the shoe section.

"Hmm... This looks nice Amber." said Taemin while holding a pair of black sneakers. Krystal is not much of a girly type. She prefers wearing rubber shoes over heels which makes it easier for me. However, there is a Korean superstition about couples and shoes.

"Hey... isn't there a superstition about giving shoes to your girlfriend? They say if you give shoes, they will leave you or cheat on you." I said putting down the shoes that Taemin handed me.

"But you know that isn't real.." said Minho.

"I know but I don't want to risk anything... Let's look over there!" We are now at the clothes section and the boys and I are clueless about those things.

"Uhm... I think we should go somewhere else.." said Key while all of us are staring at women's clothing in shock.

"You're right." We went on with the search.

"Hey guys, what are you planning to give her?" I asked.

"Hmm.. we were thinking of giving her a bag... but we don't have an idea about the style she'd like." said Onew.

"Oh... what about this?" We looked at Onew as he showed us a leather backpack.

"Mmm... it looks classy." commented Key.

"Does it have another color?" asked Jonghyun.

"Hmm... here... they have a plain black one... and a white one with silver buttons." said Taemin.

"So Am, do you think she'd like this one?" asked Minho.

"I think so..." 

"But which is better? Black or white?" asked Jong holding both bags.

"White." I answered with a smile. The boys already went to the counter and paid for the bag. 

"How about me?" I asked them with a desperate look.

"Okay.. don't pout we'll help you." They pushed me towards the other stores but I can't seem to find the one for her. Then, I suddenly stopped walking as we passed by an accessory shop.

"Guys, let's take a look inside." I said making the boys follow me.

"Uhm... excuse me, do you have any couple bracelets in here?"

"Oh yes." the lady said. "Here they are." I looked at where she was pointing at and scanned the bracelets in the shelf. All of them are beautiful but too common. I continued looking until I saw a particular pair of bracelets. I checked my wrist and looked at the loomband bracelet I made for us a few months ago. I think it's time to upgrade them.

"May I see those?" I asked pointing at the pair by the corner. The lady handed me the bracelets and I looked at them closely. They are string bracelets which have two mini silver rings chained in the middle. The have the red string and black string and since our loomband bracelets were black and silver, I was thinking of getting the black stringed ones.

"Guys... look at these... Do you think they're okay?" The boys came towards me and looked at the accessories I'm holding.

"Wow Am... they're pretty.." said Taemin.

"Yeah dude... Krystal will love it for sure.." said Minho.

"Alright... I'll take these please." After paying, we decided to have dinner at an Italian restaurant.

"So Am... what is your plan about L?" asked Minho.

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"Our tour will start next week... meaning you won't be around Krystal.. What if L pursues her?"

"Krystal and I have already talked about that... I told her not to mind him anymore and if ever he gives her something again, just accept them."

"What? He already gave something?" questioned Taemin barely understandable because his mouth was full.

"Yeah.. He gave her a book last week... saying it's his birthday present for her."

"Daebak... he's really trying to prove something.." said Key in amusement.

"Yeah... funny right?"

"Why don't you talk to him?" suggested Onew.

"What will I say?"

"Tell him to stay away from your girlfriend." 

"Eh? Dude... I don't think I need to do that..."

"But Am..." Jong tried to oppose.

"Guys... don't worry... I got this... I can handle this."

"Why don't you call Krystal now?" said Jong. "Just to remind L that Krystal has you."

"Okay... okay..." I put down my fork and got my phone.

 

Krystal's POV

*phone ringing*

Hmm? Amber?

"Hello?"

"Hi princess~"

"Hey... Why? Is there anything wrong?"

"No... I just called to check up on you... What are you doing?"

"I'm on my break... just finished a few scenes..."

"How many more to go?"

"I think five..."

"How about L? Is he there too?"

"Yup... we'll shoot our scene together..."

"Really? Cool..." She sounded not very amused. Jealous llama! Hihi. "Is he near you now?" Just when Amber asked that, I saw L oppa walking towards my direction.

"Not yet... he's walking towards me.." 

"Oh..."

"Let's talk some more so he'll go away..."

"Haha! You're so mean..."

"And you... jealous?"

"N-no.. Why would I be?"

"You're not a good liar Am." I purposely made my voice louder for L oppa to hear it. "Where are you by the way? The sound's a little bit noisy in there.."

"Oh... the guys and I are eating dinner now at a restaurant.. Don't worry... it's healthy.."

"Hahaha! Very good!"

"How about you? Have you eaten?"

"Yes... all the cast and crew ate together."

"Okay... and will you go home early?"

"I think not... sigh... don't wait for me, okay? I'll see you tomorrow..."

"Okay princess.. I love you..."

"I love you!"

"Aaw... so sweet.." a familiar voice said. I looked up saw L oppa standing behind me. Sigh.. he didn't go away like I thought. "What's up birthday girl?"

"Nothing much... I just missed Amber.."

"Really? Why? When was the last time you saw her?"

"Last night.."

 

L's POV

Pfft... just last night? Unbelievable.

"How can you miss someone you just saw yesterday?" I asked in disbelief while taking a seat next to her.

"When you love someone, you just want to be with that person all the time." Yeah right.

"Ah... so that explains why I always want to be near you." 

"Funny..." she said but with an expressionless face

"So... have you started reading the book I gave you?" I asked while leaning closer.

"N-no.. L oppa... I don't have time yet."

"Okay.."

"Hey kids, back to work!" the staff called us again to be back on filming. At least I can spend more time with her here. But ugh... she misses Amber that much? I need to have my moment with her soon!

Filming finally ended and I heard she won't film with us tomorrow... For sure, she's gonna be with her "awesome girlfriend" again to celebrate her birthday. It's annoying! Why did they have to meet? I'm certain, if Amber hadn't appeared, she would've fallen for me alraedy.

 

 

Author's note: Noticing that I didn't have much comments about the last chap, I'm guessing this story is not interesting anymore... and I'm sorry.... for blowing your excitement down. I'm not sure if there is anyone still reading this... but if there are, thank you <3