Chapter 27

Make Your Move

Amber's POV

The boys and I secretly talked with the other f(x) members about our plan tonight. We told them to bring Krystal at the music studio tonight for our surprise.

"But she said she's a little upset with you hyung." said Sulli.

"Yeah... I intentionally did that. What else did she say?" I asked.

"She didn't expect this day to end up like this." added Sulli.

"You're in big trouble Amber. Did you know how much she prepared for her suprise for you?" said Luna noona with her hands on her waist.

"Don't worry noona, we have prepared for it well." said Key.

"So, what do you want us to do?" asked Victoria noona.

"Tell her that you need to go to the music studio tonight because you need to record a radio commercial." I said. The girls nodded and agreed on our plan. We ended our conversation just in time because we saw Krystal walking towards our direction.

"Hi princess." I greeted her with a smile.

"Hey Am." she greeted back and went beside me. I looked at the others and signaled them that I'll talk with Krystal privately.

"Hey... are you still upset? I'm really sorry." I said while looking at her.

"No... it's okay Am. I understand you. Sorry if I acted that way this morning." she said while touching my face.

"I'll make it up to you next weekend, okay?" She nodded and I hugged her.

"Soojungie~ Let's go. Manager oppa is looking for us." called Victoria noona. We looked at each other and said good bye.

"Let's talk later, okay?" I said.

"Okay, bye Am." she waved good bye and left with the girls. Sulli looked back at me and I mouthed the word "later." She nodded and continued walking.

"Guys, c'mon." and we all headed back to the music studio.

 

SUPRISE TIME, Music studio

"Guys, are you ready? I asked the boys who are nervously sitting on the benches.

"Am, I don't think I can do this." said Key.

"C'mon Key don't back out now." I whined.

"Does this outfit look okay on me?" asked Onew.

"You look good dude. Please, just one night."

"Yeah brothers. Let's help Amber get through this." said Jonghyun.

"Okay okay..." said the guys. My phone beeped and it is a message from Sulli.

From: Sulli

         We're on our way. Are you guys ready?"

To: Sulli

         Yes! We're just gonna hide somewhere. Send a message when you get here.

 

After a few more minutes, we already heard their footsteps.

From: Sulli

         We're here! Show time!

"Guys guys they're here. Let's hide." I said in a low voice.

 

Krystal's POV

"Why will we have a recording this late? I think all the staff went home already." I said. Why would we have an unscheduled recording session?

"I don't know. Manager oppa said we should come here right now." said Vic Umma.

"See? no one's here. Maybe manager oppa made a mistake."

"Just take a seat and I'll look for him." said Vic Umma."

"Let me go with you!" said Luna Unnie.

"Me too~" exclaimed Sulli.

"Hey, wait! You're just gonna leave me here?!" I said not amused with the girls.

"Just sit there!" said Vic Umma. I just sat here waiting for the girls to come back. They're taking too long so I stood up. I was about to go when I heard a loud song being played.

*intro of Hello by Shinee*

A dim light was lit and with every beat, I saw figures coming out from the back of the studio. Then the lights were fully on and I was so surprised to see Amber and the boys dancing to the song of SM Ent's Shinee. Their outfits are so bright just like those of an idol group. They even styled their hair differently. Haha! They look so cute knowing that this is not their thing. Oh my Amber can dance! <3

Jonghyun

Every time you pass me by

Your beauty captures my sight

Key

And when you’re near me

I’m just petrified

Onew

To the people who are in love

Please tell me what to do

Minho

Everywhere I look

All that I can see is you 

Taemin

Oh will you let me hold your hands and give you all I have

Just let me love you girl and let me make you understand

Boys

Hello, hello

Amber  "Oh Amber looks so handsome!"

Now I’m here there’s no turning back

Boys

Hello, hello

Amber

Please listen to what I’d say

Boys

Hello, hello

Amber

I know it’s too fast but I want to know

All of them

Who knows? Our love might be

Something magical

They continued their performance and I can't help but to feel so touched by their effort. Just when the song is about to end, Amber walked towards me, held my hand and led me to the center of the studio. She pulled out a pink rose from her back side and gave it to me.

"Hello, hello." she sang the last part of the song. I smiled at her and gave her a tight hug. I thought she forgot our special day but I was wrong, she didn't and she really made this day special. After the dance, the boys and my girls came near us.

"So Soojungie, are you still mad?" asked Luna Unnie with a teasing smile. 

"Come on Soojung ah... give her a kiss!" shouted Vic Umma.

"Vic Umma!" I shouted with a blush. Amber giggled and just hugged me.

"Aaw my princess is so shy." Amber said and it made me hit her arm.

"Ouch!" cried Amber. Everyone laughed at us and when all calmed down, I started to speak.

"Did you girls have any idea about this?" They all nodded at the same time. Sulli even pointed at her phone.

"Oh so that's why you were using your phone while walking." I said pointing at Sulli and she stuck her tongue out. So they are really in this. I looked at the boys and noticed their sweaty face.

"Boys, thank you for this. Who knew you guys could dance?" I said which made all of them laugh. "But seriously, thank you. I really appreciate everything." I said giving them my sincerest gratitude.

"Well, anything for you guys." said Jonghyun pointing at me and Amber.

"Alright, let's give the couple their time." shouted Vic Umma and lead everyone out.

"Taemin!" shouted Amber then she pointed at Sulli. Taemin gave a nod and walked beside the tall girl. We both chuckled. Hmm... Taemin will be good for my bestfriend.

"So did you like my suprise?" asked Amber. Isn't it obvious?

"Very much!" I said while pinching her cheeks. "You looked handsome while your dancing." 

"Really? Haha! We spent three days learning that dance. No wonder you're always tired after a performance. It's hard to sing and dance at the same time. You have to remember the steps and the songs." she said.

"Yup! But it's fun, isn't it?" I asked. She nodded and gave me a hug.

"Happy 100 days princess." she whispered. "Thank you because you're still with me." I pulled back from the hug and looked at her.

"I will stay with you forever Amber." I said before pecking her lips.

"I love you my princess."

"I love you my Amber."

 

Author's note: So, that's Amber's surprise! Did you like it readers? I hope I didn't disappoint you. If I did, sorry. And and for the song, Hello by Shinee. Again I just rephrased the english translation. That's it, tell me what you think. Again, if I disappointed you, I'm sorry. Don't worry, the surprise isn't over yet :)