Chapter 56

Make Your Move

Krystal's POV

It's 6 o'clock in the morning and I'm here again at the filming site. It's still cold but everyone is out here to set everything up.

"Good morning, Krystal." I heard L oppa say. What a way to start work. Sigh.

"Hello." I said while avoiding eye contact.

"Sigh... Tell me what I need to do for you to forgive me."

"I told you, it's okay now."

"But you still hate me, right?"

"To be honest, yes."

"I'm really a jerk, I'm sorry."

"Let's not talk about it anymore."

"Okay." And L oppa walked towards the others.

Ugh... he's so annoying now. He wasn't like that before. I think he only became aggressive when he knew that I am already in a relationship. Maybe he thought that he and I will have something this time but like what I've said before, I didn't feel anything for him and only saw him as an older brother.

"Krystal-ssi, it's time for your make-up." said one of the staff so I hurriedly went in the tent.

"Krystal, what were you doing outside? It's so cold." asked Yeryeon unnie.

"Uhm... nothing unnie. Just thinking."

"About what?"

"About L oppa's weirdness."

"Haha! Why are you thinking about that?"

"Because he is acting like a jerk." Unnie was surprised with what I said. "Sorry, unnie."

"It's okay. I think this is a girl talk kind of matter." I told Yeryeon unnie what L oppa did and how he acts towards me. "Oh my... So what did Amber say?"

"She said that I should just ignore him and forget about what he did."

"Wasn't she worried?"

"I know she was eventhough she didn't directly say it."

"Oh... so how are you now?"

"I'm okay. I just miss Amber so much, unnie."

"Ah so cute! Don't be sad anymore."

"Okay... but unnie don't tell anyone about this please."

"Oh don't worry, I won't."

Filming started well for me because my scenes were with Rain oppa. Everyday, I count down the episodes that we film to make the feeling of waiting lessen somehow. 11 episodes down, only a few more left. I'll be sad on the last day and at the same time, happy. I'll miss the people I worked with except for L oppa. I know I'm being mean again but that's how I hate him. I hope I don't need to see him after this.

We went to the next location. I hate this, we'll film the scenes with L oppa. Argh!

L's POV

She still hates me. Grrr... I need to think of a way to erase her anger for me. I feel so pathetic right now, but what can I do? I want her. I need to have her.

Throughout our filming, I kept on thinking on how to get her trust again. Should I invite her for dinner? But i think that would make things worse. Maybe I should just talk to her and comfort her. I know how much she misses 'her Amber' so much. Argh! But I hate the fact that she misses that dork! Grrr! It should be me! Sigh... I guess people do stupid and pathetic things for the one they love. Krystal, please... like me... love me...

After filming, I saw her standing outside their van. I contemplated if I should approach her or not but I really want to talk to her so i took a deep breath and walked towards her.

"Hi." I said. She faced me and turned the other way again. Oh this is not easy. "Uhm... you look troubled... Are you okay?"

"Yeah... But I wish days could go faster."

"Why is that?"

"So I can see Amber." Ouch. That hit me hard.

"Oh... When will they come back?"

"Hmm... a couple of weeks later."

"Ah... then no need to be sad..."

"Yeah." She's turned to an ice princess again.

"Krystal, I hope we can be friends like we used to. I really regret the things I did before." I really mean this. I want her trust back so I need lower my pride no matter what.

"Okay. but I'm really not comfortable with you right now. I hope you understand that."

"Yes, I do."

"Okay. I'll go now. Have a good night."

"You too." She rode the van and they drove off. Sigh... I need to put more effort. Amber will come home soon which means I have less time to have Krystal's attention.

Krystal's POV

"Hello! How's my princess doing?"

"I'm good. But L oppa talked to me again."

"Really? Then that's good to know."

"What? Shouldn't you be worried or pissed about that?"

"Uhm... did he do anything that I should be mad about?"

"No..."

"Then I shouldn't be, right?"

"But Am..."

"Princess, I know that you feel uncomfortable about him. Me too, I feel the same but then if he's treating you nicely, you should do the same too, right?"

"Sigh... I'll try."

"Hihi... then that's good enough. Hmm... what would you like me to get for you from Thailand?"

"It doesn't matter. All I want is for you to be here again."

"Oh princess, you don't know how much I pray for that every night." Aaw... heart melting.

"Where will you go next?"

"To Malaysia, then the Philippines, and lastly, Japan!"

"Really? Only three countries left?"

"Yup! Haha!"

"Wow! But wait, the tour should be for three months right? So if there are only three countries left, then that means..."

"Yep! We're gonna go home sooner princess!"

"Yeah!!! It got me more excited!"

"Haha! So maybe after two weeks, I'll be there!"

"Wuhoo! Can't wait for that!"

"Me too! So now, all I want you to do is have fun filming, okay?"

"Yes yes!"

"I love you Krystal Jung!"

"I love you Amber Liu!"

That good news is all I need to have a good sleep. 

Amber's POV

As soon as manager hyung told us that our tour will end sooner than we expected, I was so happy! We've been far from home for a long time now and I just miss everyone especially Krystal that's why I immediately called her. Whew! Two weeks, I can survive that. The more our last day approaches, the more I anticipate it.

"Am, have you already told Krystal?" asked Minho as he sat next to me.

"Yup! We're both excited! Haha!"

"That's cool... anyway, the guys and I are planning to have a couple of drinks. Wanna join us?"

"No thank you, dude. I'd just stay here. I'm getting sleepy anyway."

"Oh okay. Rest well, dude."

"Hey... not too much, okay?"

"Yes sir!"

"Crazy!" Oh my boys... I really love these dorks. 

I already feel sleepy but I think my body is feeling the opposite so I decided to go outside of our room and get some air at the balcony. Wow! The lights from the city below is just beautiful. This is the up side of tours, we get to travel and experience the beauty of other countries. I was so mesmerized by the view when suddenly I heard a noise coming somewhere near me. What is that? I tried to look for the source but I can't find it though the sound is getting louder with my every step. i kept walking. It's like... someone is crying. I turned to a corner and saw a girl, sitting on the floor with a half-empty bottle of liquor and a glass. She looks really wasted. I watched her while she poured another shot and gulped down before she started crying again. I think I need to help her.

"Uhm... Hi... are you alright?" She looked at my direction with her puffy eyes and started speaking Thai. I guess it's Thai since we're in Thailand, right? Meh... Anyway. "Oh ma'am, I wish I could understand what you're saying so I could help you." I said in English hoping she could understand me.

"Oh... you're not from here." she said while trying to calm herself down. Whew thank you.

"Y-yes... my band and I are here for our tour."

"Oh... you're the guys performing a while ago." Hmm... I don't need to explain that I'm not a guy, right? And I think she won't bother.

"Yeah... uhm... can I sit beside you?" she nodded. "Why are you drinking yourself to death anyway?" I think what I did was wrong because she started crying and speaking Thai again. "Oh my gosh what did I do?!" I panicked. I wanted to call the guys but I can't leave her here. She's intoxicated and we're at the balcony. Drunk minds are the worst. She might decide to go bungee jumping without any bungees. I can't move, I can't do anything. All I can do is to look after her and stop her from whatever she'll do. Where are the guys when you need them??

I suddenly heard my phone ring and saw Krystal's name on the screen.

Krystal's POV

I can't sleep yet though it's already late. Might as well call Amber.

"Hello princess? Thank goodness you called!" she sounded like she's in trouble and I can hear noise at the background.

"Am? Are you okay? What's going on?"

"Uhm... wait... Oh no don't do that! Don't climb on the railings miss!" I heard Amber's faded voice say. Obviously she's not talking to me. Who's that miss?!

"Amber! Who are you with and what are you doing?!" I asked angrily.

"Princess, there a girl here. She's too drunk and i'm trying to stop her from doing stupid things." she said struggling.

"What? Who is she? Why are you with her?" I bombarded her with questions.

"Princess I told you, I'm helping her... wait a second princess." I heard Amber put the phone down. She was talking to that girl, begging her to stay calm for a while. "Ew... why???" I heard Amber say far from the phone. A few moments later, I heard the phone being picked up again. "Princess..." Amber said panting. "Oh my gosh she almost jumped out of the balcony."

"Who is she anyway?"

"Uhm... I don't know."

"Really?" I asked in annoyed.

"Yes... I just saw her here."

"Amber, I trust you so don't you dare cheat on me." I said firmly.

"What? Princess, I would never do that. Wait, let's change to video call. I'm not doing anything that will make you lose your trust in me." She quickly her camera and showed me her worried face. "Princess, I'm not doing anything bad. Please don't be mad." I stared at her eyes, she's telling the truth. I know that she would never do that to me. I just really get jealous easily.

"Okay I believe you. I know you won't cheat on me." she smiled.

"Thank you." I then noticed something brown on her shirt.

"What happened to your shirt?"

"She puked on me." she answered and made a crying face.

"Haha! Where is she?" She focused the camera on a girl sleeping peacefully on the bench. "What happened to her?" Amber's face popped up on the screen.

"I really don't know. I just saw her drowning herself with wine so I decided to help her."

"Sigh... Why are you so kind?" I said but with a smile.

"Because she needs help and something bad might happen to her."

"You're right... Hmm where are the guys?"

"They went out for a drink. I can't ask help from anyone so I was really happy you called."

"So... what will you do now?"

"Hmm... I'll try to call Jong now."

"Will you be okay?"

"Of course princess."

"Then we'll just talk tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay... Hey princess... You don't need to worry about anything. You can trust me."

"I know that. I'm sorry for the way I acted."

"It's okay princess. I love you. Please don't forget that."

"I love you too. Good night my Amber."

"Good night my princess."

Amber's POV

Now, what should I do with this girl? I really need the guys' help. 

*phone ringing*

"Yow Am! Are you gonna join us?"

"Jong, we have a situation here."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: So... who's that girl? Can anyone guess? Saranghaeyo!