Chapter 41

Make Your Move

Krystal's POV

"Sistar? Wow... what do you think about them?" I asked pretending to be amused about this.

"Oh they're really amazing especially when they were performing although I felt slightly bothered about their clothes."

"Their clothes? Why?" 

"I don't mean to be rude but they were wearing very very short clothes... I mean... why? They can be y even though they're wearing longer ones... it's uncomfortable for me I guess..." So that's what she thought on their first meeting.

"Ah... because that is their style that's why they wear those kind of clothing." I said.

"Oh... okay... hmm... however... they are really friendly... "

"Have you talked with Bora?"

"Yeah... she was flattered because I know her name." she said giggling. "I think she kinda blushed."

"She what?!" I said a little startled now.

"She blushed I think... and she acted a little shy."

"Because you knew her name??" Amber just nodded. What does that mean? Argh! Amber why are you so attractive?!

"However, we haven't talked for a long time because their manager arrived already. But it's funny that Bora turned around just to say good bye to me. Is she really that friendly?" Oh my god Amber why are you so clueless?!

"She's not acting that way because she's friendly. She did that because... because..." Grrr... I don't even wanna say it.

"Because what?"

"Because I think she has a crush on you."

"What?! How can you tell? It's the first time we've met."

"Oh Amber... why are you so unaware of girls' actions?!" I said in a higher tone. Hmp. Bora... I know her. She's the friendly type and so attractive that she can make boys like her easily. I know it's wrong to think this way but... ugh... No... I promised Amber that I won't get jealous anymore. 

"Wait... are you mad at me?" Amber looked at me with a worried expression. I looked at her and softened my gaze. I heaved out a sigh and answered her.

"No... I'm just... I just got... never mind.."

"Jealous?" she said with a gentle look on her face. I guess she was bothered too because she wasn't teasing me like before. I just nodded as an answer then lowered my head.

"Hey... what did I tell you before? Don't be jealous because they are just friends for me. You're the one I love and will always love. Okay?" she said as touched my chin making me look at her.

"But Bora, she's so pretty and attractive..."

"So? You are the prettiest and most attractive for me." she answered with a wide grin. 

"You're not just saying that, right?" I said with a chuckle. She shook her head, leaned forward and kissed me.

"Krystal Jung, when will you stop worrying?"

"Today. I promised I really won't get jealous."

"Okay. Good night my princess. I love you this big." she said and stretched her arms sideways. I chuckled at what she did.

"I love you this big too." i said then copied her action. She waved goodbye and I went inside the dorm. I brushed my teeth and lay on my bed. 

Hmm... about that surprise for Amber... what should it be?

 

THE NEXT DAY Amber's POV

"Hey Am, what is your plan for your birthday?" asked Key while pouring fresh lemon juice in his glass.

"Hmm... I was just planning to have a small party with you and the girls."

"Where? Out of town?" asked Minho excitedly.

"No... just here in the dorm since Krystal has a very tight schedule because of her filming."

"Aaw... I miss our parties before... we can go anywhere we want. Or we're happy even though we're just in Amber's garage." said Onew.

"Yeah... we just sing and talk about everything while grilling sausages and drinking rootbeer... oh... those were the days." recalled Taemin. I smiled remembering those times. Yes, when we have parties, we enjo simple things and simple food. We've celebrated all our birthdays together and each one is memorable.

"Hey guys, remember that one time we put a shot of soju in Taemin's cup and he thought it was water? Hahaha!" said Jonghyun.

"Yeah and he had no choice but to swallow it because he ate the chili that we hid in his sandwich! Bwahahahaha!" added Key. We were laughing wildly at that story.

"Yeah you evil boys!" Taemin exclaimed.

"How about you Am? What do you miss the most?" asked Minho. 

"I miss a lot of things... but what I miss the most is the beach. I miss the waves, sand, beach volleyball and... jet skiing!!!"

"WOAH! Yeah! I miss jet skiing too!!" exclaimed Onew.

"But... we don't have much time now... I promise, when all of us are free, we will go to the beach. My treat!" I said and the boys jumped for joy. Hahaha! They look so funny!

The boys and I proceeded in preparing ourselves for our Weekly Idol episode. I've watched the f(x) episode before and the hyungs are so hilarious especially when they called Krystal sunbae-nim and when they teased Luna noona to L-Joe. They looked like they were just playing during the entire show.

 

WEEKLY IDOL

"Welcome to weekly idol!" greeted Hyeongdon and Deffcon hyung.

"Hello, thank you for having us." I said.

"So Jonghyun, how have you been?" asked Deffcon hyung.

"Oh I've been great!"

"What are your usual routines? Do you work out?" 

"Yes, the boys and I take time to exercise."

"And Minho, I see you also have a lot of fan girls during your shows. How do you feel about that?"

"Ah haha... actually I'm really really flattered. I can't express how truly grateful I am for their support."

"WE LOVE YOU MINHO OPPA!" Hyeongdon and Deffcon oppa suddenly shouted which made all of us laugh. They immitated Minho's fan girls and made their voices girly.

"Key and Onew are also popular with the ladies. When you're performing, the girls just wanted to get their attention."

"Haha! Wow... thank you girls!" Key said and all of us chuckled again.

"Taemin-ah... wassup our drummer?" Deffcon hyung approached Taemin and did the hiphop handshake. Taemin shyly did the same while giggling. "Taemin looks young. Do you have a girlfriend now?" 

"Unfortunately, I don't hyung."

"But she likes someone!" Jonghyun and Key suddenly said.

"Ah really? Who?"

"Sulli!!!" we said altogether and Taemin instantly hid his face.

"Ooohh..." then the hyungs teased Taemin like how they teased Luna noona before. They are really funny.

"Then now, our favorite... Amber... so... Krystal sunbae is your girlfriend.. correct?" I nodded. "How did you melt the Ice Princess' heart?" they said and all of us laughed because of the "Ice Princess" title. "We are just joking

"Well... she is not really an Ice Princess... she just seems cold towards people she isn't familiar with but once you get to know her, she's really a warm person." I said with a smile. 

"Ohh... I can tell that Amber is really a sweet girlfriend. Is she really?" Hyeongdon hyung asked my boys who happily gave a nod.

After the questions, we proceeded with games and other weird things that this show does. It was a fun experience to be in this show. It was comfortable and just like playing as what I've said earlier. After the show, our schedule is already clear so the boys and I decided to go to the dorm and rest. Krystal is still in her filming site but she sent me a message saying she'll be finished earlier than usual. Hmm.. last night she told me about L... the way he acts towards her... could it be that L has feelings for my girlfriend? What will I do if L does feel something for Krystal? Should I confront him? But I don't wanna assume things. I just hope that everything will be okay.

 

 

 

 Author's note: Okay before you guys hit me with pillows, I'm sorry for not updating and for updating this short chap. Sorry if there isn't much Kryber here. this is just a random update. Don't worry, the next chap will be Amber's birthday so hang on! And sorry to the Bora fans... I like Bora too so this is just fir this story. :) And if there are typos, grammar errors, i'll proofread tomorrow, okay? Tell me what you think? <3

 

I miss our girls so much... I'm so f(x) and Kryber deprived! I miss the girls performing live. Sulli, why???