Chapter 8

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Goldilocks #3

 

“Give it back now!” I demanded to him. “Not that easy. Follow me.” He said and pulled my hands. “Let me go. I can walk by myself.” I blazingly said in anger. I followed him to the dark basement parking lot of the building and saw a black Audi which I believe is his car. “Get in.” “No. Why should I get inside a car with an unknown person?” I yapped on him. “Stop asking me questions and just follow me. Will you? Or I’ll tell the media that you’re still alive and you trespassed into government building. I won’t do bad things to an unattractive girl like you anyway. So get in now or say goodbye to your precious bag.” He replied annoyingly and got inside the car, leaving me outside.

 

I can’t believe who I met now, right in front of my eyes. “What the hell? Park Chanyeol?” I shockingly blurted out. “Hello.” He greeted as he his car engine. “What are you doing there? Gosh. So you better not tell anyone and let me go.” I said to Chanyeol. “Just shut up and be a good girl there.” He answered shortly. “I said, let me go!” I exclaimed as I pulled the locked door handle. “Stay still or you can say goodbye to your precious bag.” He threatened calmly. I silenced immediately and gritted my teeth in anger. “Wait here.” He said and got out from the car. “Don’t you ever think of escape.” He added and took my bag again.

 

I fell asleep for a while until Chanyeol his car. “Where are we going?” I asked. “Oh. My house.” Chanyeol answered as he focused on the road. “I’ll explain everything at my house.” He added a moment later. “Can I left after it?” I asked. “No.” “What the hell, Park Chanyeol?” I asked again in anger. “Stop being that grumpy. I’ve told you I won’t do anything bad to you. You better stay with me and the others if you want to be safe in your own fake death game. Or you may go and be found by people around.” He said, which I thought he might indirectly threat me. “Others?” “Yes. Others. EXO members. Which include Sehun.” He answered. “Are you saying Sehun? Oh Sehun?” I probed and he nodded. I’m so dead. So they knew that I’ve stole Sehun’s wallet. It’s too late to run away now.

 

“Make yourself at home.” He welcomed and walk straight to the bar in the living room. “No. Better explain now so I can leave.” I snapped. “How should I start this? Umm… Oh. I was in the office because I need to take some files for my uncle.” He started. “Uncle?” I repeated. “By the way, how did I know about you? Actually your death case is a little bit…odd.” He stated hesitantly and changed the topic. I gave a puzzled look to his statement. “They announced your death in 2 days of search and the scene of your accident isn’t a type of hard place to search. You also in disguise yourself. A pickpocket in blonde hair? Are you kidding me? It’s too flashy and the scar under your chin? You should learn how to cover yourself better. A normal pickpocket doesn’t wear branded stuffs like you.” He explained as he observing me.

 

“Jeremy Scott’s unreleased snapback, Nike sling bag, Loubotin sneakers? Those are what you wear when you stole Sehun’s wallet, now Longchamp bag and Jimmy Choo’s heels. I don’t know if a pick pocket can manage to buy those stuffs. You also came out from your father office. Now if I think about it again, you must have a special access to get all of these stuffs. It’s impossible for you to take all of these in your runaway.” He explained again with his smug gestures. “Thank you, Sherlock. You’re right. Now, I’ll take back my bag.” I said and turned my heels. “Try to leave, in one single call, I’ll make you back to Jonghyun.” He threatened me, again and again.

 

“Stay here. You can wear my sister’s clothes for tonight. Don’t you ever try to escape, Jung. I’ll take you to somewhere tomorrow.” He said before he closed the door. “Hope you choke to death by your wine.” I cursed. “Night, sweety.” He greeted again and locked the door from outside. My life is on its finest. The moment I thought I may have freedom, I met this jerk-headed guy called Park Chanyeol. God loves me for sure.

 

“Wake up, Jung.” He said and it woke me up. “Give me 5 more minutes.” I croaked. “Jung Hyojin. Wake up now.” He emphasized once again and it managed to make me wide awake. Oh yeah, I forgot that I’m not at the kids’ house, but the jerk-headed house. “Be prepared in 30mins.”

 

“Where are we going?” I inquired once we got inside his Audi. He chuckled and fished out his phone. “Hun-ah, where are you? Can I go to your house now?” He asked Sehun and I snatched his phone to press the red button immediately. “Are you taking me to his house now?” I yelled at him. “No, I’m going to take you to have a breakfast first then Sehun’s house. Now, put on that glasses and muffler.” He commanded and handed me those stuffs.

 

“Can I just stay at your house please? Give me some mercy.” I suddenly pleaded to him, something I’ve never done in my life. “I would like to, but no. My parents will have heart attack if they knew I bring girls to our house.”

 


 

Hi! firstly, i want to say thanks to my readers, subscribers, and for the vote .

finally chapter 8 updated and it tells about Jin and Chanyeol first encounter.

 

it's been a bad day for me lately. :( one of my friend (she's my bestfriend but idk anymore since things has changed  and our friends circle is different now), we rarely talk these days, she became so moody and we used to talk a lot about kpop esp. exo. but now she's being an anti and she hates everything about them. i'm still a big fan of exo, but i can't share anything to her anymore. i'm the type of person that easily fall deeply to people. (seriously, i'm still normal. this is just friendship thingy. nothing more, nothing less) suddenly it was like she hates my guts. She unfollowed me on tumblr since i post abt exo. now idk if her ego is to high, or i'm becoming an overly attached friend. is it my fault for liking them and for everything happened? She's my closest friend. we've been friend for years so i can't stand it if everything crumbled down like this.

is it also because she has more friends in college now and closer to them than me? :( it makes me sad these days thinking about this. i have only few friends that are close to me. i can't bear it if i lose one.

 

sorry for writing this stuff here. just a random thought. i have nobody to share my story. pathetic right? that's why sometimes it's easier to write things rather than share it directly to people, because nobody actually listen, care or understand about it. it feels like i'm a formality to them, i'm not really wanted in their circle. :( you can just ignore it if you don't want to read it. Sorry.