Chapter 49

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #27

 

“NO!!!” Hyojin screamed in horror when the bullet was shot right into Hanseok’s left chest. Saehee deviously laugh before she approach Hyojin and stood before her and her father. Hyojin glared at the witch in anger before she quickly snatch her gun which was still in her grip and shot her instantly once the gun was with her. The bullet was fired right into her left shoulder. Saehee fell down while holding her shoulder and winced in pain. “How dare you!!!” She shouted. Hyojin, who was in excessive shock after she fired the bullet, dropped the gun. Her eyes were b in tears and widened in fear.

 

The door then smashed open from outside as the cops entered the scene. They arrested Saehee and her minions immediately then escorted them out. I was tensed until soon realized that Kris and Joonmyun were approaching us. “Are you guys okay?” Kris asked then looked at Hyojin. I was going to approach her but I was too late. Chanyeol took his first step and called her. “Hyojin-ah.” Chanyeol called softly. Her gaze turned to Chanyeol but what we can see was the pale face of her, like she was going to faint soon. “Hurry.” Someone shouted from outside. It was a doctor and few nurses came in with a stretcher. Pain and fear, both of it were clearly visible in her expression. As the doctor check on her father, I slowly walked to her spot and kneeled down next to her side. “Hyo…” “Stay away from me!!! Don’t you ever come closer to me.” She screamed to my face and tried to push me away from her, but she was too weak to do so that time.

 

 “Sorry.” The doctor said and lifted up her father’s body into the body bag. “No! He’ll be fine! He’s still alive!” Hyojin screamed and harshly pushed away the nurses to stop them zip the bag. Chanyeol then came and held her from behind to calm her down even though Hyojin kept on pushing him away. It hurts. The scene right in front of me is hurting me. I was supposed to be there for her in hard times but she pushed me away in hatred. Now she already shut me out of her life. It’s over. I know I deserve it. It was too unfair for her. Her lost, was one of the things happened that I can’t prevent when she’s not even supposed to be involved with it. Finally, Hyojin grew tired and sobbed on Chanyeol’s chest. “I didn’t even have a chance to talk to him and even call him ‘father’ for once. I didn’t even have a chance to tell him that I love him. Why all of these happened to me?” She sobbed mournfully and hit Chanyeol’s chest.

 

Our efforts weren’t turn into big waste. Saehee is now stayed behind the bars as well as her husband and Hyojin’s foster parents. Saehee was arrested first then the next day, during the Election Day press conference, the documents and proofs of their crime were exposed to the media by Mr. Go. It was a major bomb for the society and press media. It was 100% revealed, not even a single tiny detail was forgotten. It was a political scandal that revealed on the D-day of the Election Day, which happened for the very first time in Korea. This scandal was also known by international media as well. Few international political figures began to question the government system of Korea as the result of the scandal.

 

One of the involved main figures, Kwon Sangwoo was arrested on the spot at the press conference. As for Jung Hwanhee and Jung Misung, of course they did attempt to escape but with Joonmyun help, it failed and they were arrested as well before the got chance to run away. Now all of them were stayed behind bars for the crimes they admitted. They’re sentenced with multiple criminal offenses, including the murder of Hyojin’s biological parents and my father, frauds and blackmail. The party is also currently being investigated for corruption and slush funds that were invested in the party for years.

 

After the incident, after all were revealed, the press won’t leave us and by us it means EXO and Hyojin. I don’t know about Hyojin as I hadn’t met her in person but for us, it was a frenzy mess. The reporter won’t stop following us all day long to dig more information that Joonmyun and Kris hired bodyguards to guard our home and clubhouse.

 

“Sehun-ah,” Joonmyun suddenly called. I turned around and looked at him before he proceeded to his words. “Kris, Chanyeol and I are going to her father’s burial service. Some of us were already there. Are you sure you won’t come with us?” I looked away and stared into the white walls. Today was D-day, D-day of her father’s burial service. I remained quiet for seconds before I rejected his offer. Actually, I really want to go to the burial service. My heart was aching to see her face. I just want to hug her so bad and tell her that I’m sorry, for everything but she won’t listen to it for sure. Her resentment to me was all I deserve for these. I owed her apology, to her father as well. I don’t have any courage to face her. So, I guess this is the payment for my revenge. You win and lose things at the same time. I think our fate has changed. We’re not destined to each other. She was too good for a person like me. Reconciliation wasn’t an option for us anymore. We’re not meant to be. Stay away as far as I could to let her live happily without me is the best way to atone my family wrongdoings to her. Jung Hyojin, from today onwards, I’ll leave you so you can live better. Please live happily. Be brave and fearless like how you used to be. I won’t ask you for forgiveness since it was way too much to forgive, but for one last time, I’m truly sorry. Sincerely, Oh Sehun. 

 


 

REPACKAGE ALBUM IS ON THE WAY TO US EXO-L!!! Love Me Right! :)

 

So here's the good news! D.O in his 2nd silver screen with actress Kim Sohyun! Tao hasn't officially left, yet. YEAY!

 

anyway! thanks subscribers and readers.

 

i'll make it short on the author's note this time since i was a lil bit busy so...yeah. I'll update again soon! bye!