Chapter 44

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #23

 

I felt uneasy after her call. Something must have gone wrong. I entered the house from the back door that connected to the kitchen like how she did earlier. The guys did insist to come with me but I decided to get inside by myself. It was too quiet here. I walked further to the living room. It felt like actually nobody was here. This uneasy feeling is getting heavier now. All of his furniture was gone. I crept few steps ahead then stopped when I heard a voice. It's  from my right foot. I directed my flashlight to the floor to saw a cellphone. It was Hyojin’s. . I picked it up then hurriedly marched out from the house.

 

“Let’s go. Hyojin is kidnapped.” I told them in rush and soon Minseok started the engine. “Calm down, we’ll find her soon.” Baekhyun comforted me. Calm? Did he just ask me to calm the down? Seriously? Hyojin was kidnapped by I didn’t know if it was my mom of hers, then her identity would be revealed and she was one of the keys to finish this op. Moreover, I’m worried about her safety. They might do anything to harm her. They must have aware that Hyojin was involved. Then I heard a loud ringtone from Baekhyun’s phone. I assumed that it was Luhan who called and one of us had informed him about Hyojin. “Hyung. Yes, we’re going back now. We’ll be there in 10 mins.” Baekhyun said on the phone then hung up. Minseok sped up and followed Tao to drive back to the clubhouse.

 

“How did it happen???” That was the first sentence I heard when I entered the house, obviously came out from Luhan. “I don’t know.” I devastated replied then sat on the couch to be comforted by Joonmyun. “She called us for seconds then we were going to answer it, it was ended already. Then Sehun went into his house to found her phone on the floor then rushed to us. That’s all we know.” Baekhyun explained and took a big gulp of beer in front of him. “What should we do now?” Kyungsoo asked. “If we stay put, all will turned to waste and we can’t save her without luring them out. If we continued, Hyojin will also in danger.” Added the big-eyed guy but no response came out from all of us.

 

Kwon Sangwoo was a step ahead of us. Now we had no idea about her whereabouts, about what is their next step to the plan and how’s Hyojin now. Everything is chaotic for now. I don’t know what to do. I felt like I’m useless for now. Baekhyun then spoke up to break the sheer silence. “Can we at least do something while she was gone? We need to find her but it would take time until the Election Day. We need to make our own decision. Time is tickling fast and we can’t waste even more.”

 

A smart thought from Baekhyun. We need to make our own move before Kwon Sangwoo and Jung Hwanhee make another step ahead of us or all of these will turn into nothing but failure. “Things will run as planned.” Kris decided. All of us look at him, questioning his abrupt decision. “We have documents in our hands and at least few processed files to support our side. We had Mr. Go who will lend us some help and testify for us other additional details and we’ll make that old woman surely be on our side.” Kris stated and all of them chimed in to the decision except for Kyungsoo who decided to spoke up in doubt.

 

“How about Hyojin? Once they know that it were us who revealed it on the Election Day, they might have do something to her. It was pretty obvious that she had involved.” Kyungsoo opined. Kyungsoo was right. The key to this op is on Sehun and Hyojin. How to bust out their vile act without them hurting Sehun and Hyojin? “We’ll figure that out. Now we’re short of time as it was only 2 days left to the D-day. Let’s just proceed to the plan.” Luhan said. While all of them were discussing it, I can’t help but to stay quiet.  I don’t what to do and say.

 

“But we still need to lure him out. Jaehun. He knows too much. He would be a great help to us.” Jongin insisted. “I’ll do it.” All eyes fixed on me, those doubting look. “Are you sure?” Joonmyun asked out in doubt. “More than anything. Somehow I’m sure that Jaehun isn’t the one who kidnapped her. Now that I think about it, to lure him out with no suspicion, I’m the only one who can do it.” I reasoned out. Their expressions showed me the opposite. Some of them showed disagreement on their faces, while some others were puzzled of my statement.

 

“Even if I don’t know my mom that well, I know one thing I’m so sure about her. She won’t trust people easily. Jaehun was one of my trusted one but then he sold me out for money and siding with her. She’s not dumb enough to trust him 100%. She must have doubting if he could turn his back on her like how he did to me. I can just pretend I don’t know anything and meet him like nothing happened. After all, he’s still my manager.” I added another explanation. Some of them are started to agree with me except of the oldest Kris and Luhan. “Then I’ll go with you.” Luhan stated. “No. I would like to go alone. I need to settle things with him too.” He looked hesitant for seconds then he glanced at Kris and Minseok, as they’re also the oldest who usually take decisions for the group. “Fine. Call him now.” He agreed.

 

I took my phone out from my pocket and pressed Jaehun’s number from my contact list  with shaking hands. “Sehun-ah.” Joonmyun called worriedly. “Don’t worry. I’ll handle this.” I replied calmly. ‘I’ll handle this?’ To be honest, I’m not so sure about it neither. I’ve lost my confidence to finish this op and I just want to stop it as fast as possible. I rather lost everything I had than bear with the fact that she’s endangered by them for what we’ve been working in to bust them out to public. 

 


 

EXODUS' 'Call Me Baby' tops the chart and win in music shows! yeay! Congrats to our boys! actually i hope to watch them perform as complete members but Lay is curently staying in China for his own schedules and Tao is currently resting in his hometown due to his previous injuries. Get Well Soon Tao!

 

and SM, i'm still hoping for 2nd MV and probably repackage album that have 'Promise; as one of the tracks. kkkk~

 

SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS,,, THANKS A BUNCH! xoxo~