Chapter 27

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Goldilocks #11

           

“You’re home? Something’s wrong? You left to Beijing in sudden and only wrote a single ‘I’m leaving to Beijing for few days’ post-it message to us.” I said to Sehun. “It’s nothing. I’m tired.” Sehun replied and left to his room. “Hyung!” Tao screamed and greeted Luhan. I looked back and saw the older hyung walked into the living room, dragging 2 suitcases and few bags from Lotte Duty Free. “Is this for me?” Tao asked as he flipped out the bags to check what’s inside. “No. Those are stuffs from fans.” Luhan replied and sat beside me. “Something’s wrong with Sehun?” I asked. “It’s nothing serious. He’s feeling unwell. Jetlag.” Luhan replied. “Huh? I don’t know if flight from Beijing to Seoul can make someone jetlag.” I remarked.

 

“Anyway, here’s for you. Sehun bought this for you few days ago and I’ll stay at Minseok’s place for few days. Tao, don’t go anywhere and take care of them.” Luhan said in one-go and took his luggage back to his room. I opened the plastic bags and saw a box labeled ‘DW-Daniel Wellington’. “So he really listened to my suggestion.” Tao snapped from behind. “What do you mean?” “He asked me what he should buy for you in Beijing. Then I suggested him to buy you a new watch since the one you’re wearing now is kinda old already.” Tao explained and I looked at my watch. He’s right. The leather strap is a little bit tore down and the glass screen is scratched. I opened the box and spotted a small letter and a classy dark blue watch with purple line strap. “Nice pick.” Tao complimented shortly. “I’m going back to my room.” I said and left.

 

I opened the box once again in my room and read the letter. ‘Early birthday gift.’ The letter says. What? That’s all? Sehun is surely has the habit of being straightforward. Early Birthday gift? I glanced at the calendar on my desk and it was 2 days to go before my birthday. But how could he know that it was nearly my birthday? “It looks nice.” I self-complimented as I wore it on my left wrist.

 

“Where’s Tao and Luhan hyung?” Sehun asked in the early morning. “Oh yeah, good morning to you too.” I replied half sarcastically. He stared at me like I’m a weirdo. “Geez… Tao went to the gym and Luhan hasn’t got back from the sleepover. I made tuna sandwich. Do you want some?” I offered as I poured some milk into my glass. “Sure.” I don’t know if Sehun feel the same way or not, but it was awkward. It seemed like something’s off.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked while he was munching on the sandwich. He took a gulp of his coffee. “Why did you ask?” He inquired back. “I don’t know. It’s just that you look…different. Like something’s bothering you. It’s not like I want to meddle into your business but I’m always all ears if you want to share anything.” I answered and looked down at my sandwich awkwardly, avoiding his gaze. “Aren’t you tired kept on looking down? The sandwich won’t eaten by itself if you keep on looking at it.” Sehun blurted out. “Oh.” I’m going crazy. I never had been like this before. It feels like seeing him like this had stirred up my mind like suddenly I want to talk to him even more.

 

“Do you like it? It looks good on you though.” He said again. “Yes. Thank you for the early gift. By the way, how did you know that my birthday is coming soon?” I responded, knowing what he was talking about. “I can do mind-reading? Just kidding. I always have my own way.” He replied jokingly. I scoffed upon his words and back to my sandwich. Suddenly, the doorbell rang loudly. “Since when do I have visitor in early morning?” Sehun muttered and ate his sandwich in a bite and walked towards the intercom.

 

He pressed the intercom button to check who the early visitor was and he stiffened. “What the hell is she doing here?” I heard him muttered quietly and he went stiff in sudden. “Is everything okay?” I asked as I approached him. He hushed me down and covered my mouth. “Be quiet.” I looked at the intercom but he pressed the off button before I got chance to peek on the screen.

 

It was quiet for few minutes but then the bell rang again. This time, the intercom speaker was on. “Open the door, Oh Sehun. I know you’re inside. Stop hiding.” Sehun stiffened once again but the difference is he looked frightened and surprised. I can’t even differ if he was surprised by the visitor or the wrong-timing visit. “Go to my room and stay there. Don’t come out before I call you to.” Sehun said and pushed me forward, left me in complete bewilderment. I glanced at him and he pushed me once again. “Now.” He said.

 

Wow. Sehun was indeed a neat guy. His room was so spacious and neat, even neater than mine. A king-sized bed, wide and spacious closet section with lots of famous branded stuffs and a dressing room. I observed around and saw few pictures of him, his dad and EXO. I looked around then I spot a slide door next to his dressing room. It was locked yet there was a key attached inside the key hole. I was wondering if I’m allowed to see what’s inside but suddenly I heard voices from outside, almost very audible to this room. With no doubt, I unlocked the door to open it and locked myself inside before I got caught.

 


I'm back pippooolll!!! :D