Chapter 34

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #18

 

“Forget it! I won’t do this anymore!” Hyojin yelled as she tossed away the Pocari Sweat bottle into the trash can. “Stop laughing!” She yelled again and I stopped. How could I not laughing on her? She just danced Girls’ Generation’s ‘Gee’ in extremely awkward way. “I must’ve been laughing stock for you tonight, Oh Sehun.” She sarcastically snapped. “To be honest, you look like an awkward duck just now.” I admitted and she hit my shoulder.

 

“But you’re quite good despite the fact that you hadn’t dance for years. How did you know the choreography?” She asked as she replayed ‘What Is Love’ from Jongin’s solo video. “Well… I was a dancer and I’m a quick learner so I can easily memorize it. Jongin also showed it to us for countless times when it was released. So I’m sort of remembered it.” I admitted casually. “Is there another dance you possibly remember?” She asked again and I stood up. “Sure.” I changed the song into ‘Gee’ and danced to it. “You’re so annoying.” She spat.

 

“Is it fun?” She asked soon after I approached her in the corner of the studio. “Yeah. I don’t know how to describe it but I feel good.” I collapsed on the solid wooden floor and panted hard. It was tiring, the sudden dance session but I admitted that it made me feel good. “Of course you do. You’ve been dancing nonstop from suave to cute girly dances.” She told me. “Really?” I questioned and she rolled her eyes.

 

 “Thanks for telling me those words.” I uttered. “By the way, I’ve been thinking of this for past few minutes.” I told her and she turned her head, facing me. “Can I have this dance?” I asked and she was dazed by my sudden request. I offered my hand and gazed at her. “Wow. That was so romantic. This is the first time I saw a guy asking for a girl to dance with him while they’re lying down, not kneeling down.” She sarcastically replied. “Play fair though. You’re not standing or sitting and I’m not kneeling. We’re in a studio, not ballroom. We’re not dressed up in fancy dress and suit and tie. So…Can I?” I repeated the question. She casted a quick glance at my hand and suddenly I felt the gentle touch of her hand on my palm.

 

Happiness, which was all I felt at the moment her soft hand on mine and I met her dazzling eyes. “Would you dance with me again if I ask you to?” I asked her quietly. Hyojin nodded and hummed as respond. I caressed her hair as we dance along the slow rhythm of Jung Yeop’s ‘Nothing Better’. Our gaze locked for a while then I slowly lowered my head to kiss her in which she returned it. It was a long chaste kiss at first then turned into the passionate one, a passionate yet lustful kiss. I nuzzled my head against her neck, started to make butterfly kisses. “May I?” I whispered to her ear and starting to take off her cropped shirt. I stared at her to saw her blushing cheek then she pecked me on cheek, which I assumed as yes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Good morning Lovelies!” Luhan greeted joyfully in the early morning. “Morning Oppa.” Hyojin greeted him back. “Strawberry jam. Wow. What on earth that made you eat strawberry jam in the morning?” Luhan asked as he snatched the last piece of my bread. “And it also tasted good.” The latter added. “I made it by myself. Does it really taste good? Here, eat more.” Hyojin said and pushed the jar towards him. “Something’s different. Usually Sehun would be a grumpy bear in the early morning and now he’s acting like a happy grandpa. You too. You look….I don’t know. Just…different.” Luhan muttered as he chewed on his bread.

 

“She looks glowing, Hyung. Sehun and Hyojin were having best night of their life, I supposed?” Jongin said and grinned mischievously after showed up out of nowhere. “What are you doing here?” I asked. “Just want to tease my best buddy for having an amazing…” Jongin stopped and glanced at Hyojin whose eyes were widened in shock. “What do you mean? Sehun and Hyojin were…” Luhan stopped in the middle and stared at both me and Hyojin. “Oh. I got it. No wonder his mood is different and I just notice that Hyojin is wearing his shirt.” Luhan stated confidently. “Yah, Oh Sehun!” She shouted. “What? I didn’t tell them!” I shouted back defensively. “This is annoying. I’m leaving!” She said and left the kitchen.

 

“Yah! Jung Hyojin!” I called and she ignored it. “How did you find out about it?” I interrogated. “Should I tell you?” Jongin teased again. “Just tell him. I’m curious too.” Luhan said and hit his shoulder. “Next time, turn off the voice control in your phone. I called you yesterday but it was answered by…the voices. You know how sensitive your android phone is right about the voice control? Turn it off then next time.” Jongin said and I groaned. “This is embarrassing!” I exclaimed and left them both.

   To : Jin~

 

                                                                                                 8.23 a.m – Come to the garage                                                                                                                            now. I’m waiting.

                                                                                                                                                

   8.23 – Why should I?

 

                                                                                                                   8.24 - Be here in 5 mins.

 

“What?” She asked when she got inside the passenger seat. “Still mad about Jongin? I can swear to God that I didn’t tell a single soul about it. He just happened to found out because he called us while we were…you know.” I explained and she scoffed. “How could I face them now? This is embarrassing. I hate you, Oh Sehun!” Hyojin whined and covered her face. “Why do you need to feel like that? I thought that you like it. We had great session of lip-locks and lip-bangs yesterday though. ” I commented to receive her cold glare. “Just kidding, but you looked like you were having fun while make out with one of the God’s best masterpiece. Be proud.” I remarked proudly and got smacked on head. “Argh! Fine. I won’t talk about it anymore.”

 

“Hyojin.” I called before she opened the door. “Just curious about something. Am I your first?” I asked. She hissed before telling me the answer, an answer that happened to be a major bomb for me. “No. You’re not.” Hyojin replied. “So I’m not your first?” She shook her head then whispered to me, “You’re not my first. It was Bosco.” I dumbfounded by her statement then she left and gave me a wink.

 

“Yo Brother!” I ignored Chanyeol and walked straightly to the dressing room. “Not now.” I snapped and pushed him away. “What’s the matter? You’re not going to have the photo shoot with that mood right? I thought Luhan said that you just had an amazing…” Chanyeol whispered the last part. Great. Now EXO might have known about me and Hyojin. Damn it Luhan! Why didn’t they just broadcast it on TV or write a post on Instagram and Weibo about me and Hyojin? Urgh. What a blabbermouth.

 

“You seemed down. Let’s get some drink. It’s only me and you. Let’s pour it all out.” Chanyeol suddenly approached me and handed me a can of beer. “I’m not her first.” I uttered. “Wow. So someone had banged her before. Who’s the lucky guy?” Chanyeol asked and I glared at the tall guy. “You’re not helping at all, Yoda.” I hissed. “Don’t call me Yoda. Anyway, she told you by herself about that?” He asked again. “Yes. I asked her if I were her first or not and she said that I’m not. It’s a guy with ridiculous name called Bosco.” Chanyeol looked at me in disbelief before laughing out loud with his clapping hands.

 

“Yah, Oh Sehun! You’re so into her huh? You sounded desperate and… I happened to know that guy.” Chanyeol told me and made me looked up on him. “Oh. How did you know that she was thinking about her first ? You guys were talking about kiss before.” Chanyeol said as he took out his phone from the tight skinny jeans. “She’s not that stupid to assume it wrong.” I stated confidently. He his phone to open his facebook profile and showed me a picture of that Bosco. “Congratulations buddy, you’re just jealous over a dog.” Chanyeol congratulated me and laughed like a mad man.

 


 

kind of quicker update? yehet. i'm in the mood of proofreading chapter 34 and write on chapter 43. :p gonna post the following soon if i were done with the proofreading.

 

anyway, no . sorry to disappointed you, readers (just in case if you do). i'm kinda in writing (no, actually epic ).

 

idk if this chapter is good enough or not. i had wrote this like from...1 month ago and i just proofread it now (yeah i'm such an lazy arse :p)

 

Thanks for reading and welcome to this story, new subscribers! :)