Chapter 3

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #1

 

“Yeah. Another pose. Good. Give me more y poses. 1...2...3. Okay. Let’s call it off for today.” The photographer said to the staffs. “Good job, Sehun. You must be so tired. Go home and take a rest. We’ll continue another set tomorrow morning.” He said and left. For God’s sake, of course I’m so tired. I’ve been working for 14 hours non-stop for 3 different magazines photo shoots, with only 20 mins break for lunch and dinner. “Pack up all of my stuffs. Just put it in the van. I’m going home now.” I said to my manager tiredly. “Oh yeah, how many photo shoot schedules I have tomorrow?” “Hmm... 2 photo shoots. Photo shoots for Arena Homme and Dazed&Confused.” He said after checking my schedules. “Cancel it all. I want to take a break tomorrow. Tell them to re-schedule it on Monday. I have no schedule on Monday right? Okay. Bye.” I said quickly and left him before he nagged me again.

 

“Hey Bro! Wanna join us tonight?” Chanyeol asked on the line. “Not today please. I’m so tired.” I replied. “Are you sure? We’re going to the newly open club in Gangnam and….there would be so many hot chicks around.” He whispered the last part. “Maybe next time Hyung. I’m so tired now. 3 photo shoots for today. I’m going to sleep now. Bye.” I said and hung up.

 

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

            “Who the hell is that??” I groaned and grabbed my phone from the night stand. ’Manager Lee – 19 missed calls, 5 messages ; Park Chanyeol – 1 message ; Byun Baekhyun – 1 message’. I don’t know that I have ‘Over attached fans’ like these people around me. I opened the messages from Manager Lee. One thing for sure, Manager Lee had gone mad. 

 

 

From : Manager Lee

 

Wake up now!!  You have a photo shoot in 1 hour. – 7.05 a.m.

 

If you didn’t reply my message in 15 minutes, I swear I’ll

go to your house right away. – 7.10 a.m.

 

Open this damn door now, Oh Sehun. Schedules are

Schedules, and you’re late now. 7.32 a.m.

 

Did you change the intercom passcode again???

Oh God.  - 7.36 a.m.

 

You’re so dead.  You better look for new manager now. – 9.24 a.m.

 

“Nah. You won’t do that to me. You love me so much that you’d never resign to be my fussy manager.” Next, I opened Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s message.         

 
 

From : Park Chanyeol

 

It’s fun here. These girls are incredibly hot. Just get your lazy

here. Our Galaxy hyung is also here.  – 11.58 p.m.

 

 

 

 

 

 

From : Byun Baekhyun

See you tomorrow, hottie.  I miss you. <3 – 3.27 a.m.


                                                                 9.31. a.m. – Hyung, I’m not a gay.

 

I got up from my bed and started to do my daily routine. Where should I go to chilling out for today? After driving around for a while, I decided to go to Namdaemun to have a brunch there and stroll around Seoul after it.

 

            “Ahjumma, give me a plate of bulgogi, a bowl of rice, a plate of ddukbokki and a glass of ice tea please.” The old lady noted down my order and left. I fished out my phone from my coat and called Chanyeol. “Hyung, where are you?” “Oh? Mmm... home… zzzz…” He replied half-sober. “What the hell?” I mumbled and hung up. “Here’s your order.” The lady said as she placed my orders. “Perhaps, are you Oh Sehun? My daughter is a big fan of you. Can you sign this for her? She’d be so happy if you sign it for her.” She said and gave me a photo card. “Sure.” I replied politely and signed the photo card.

 

            It’s been a long time I didn’t enjoy meal leisurely like this, without any limited time and rush. I browsed some news on internet and read some headline news. “SNSD’s Hyoyeon is reported to police, SNSD’s Tiffany Is Dating 2PM’s Nichkhun, MH370 Hasn’t be Found Yet, Miranda Kerr Is Coming To Seoul…Really?? Wow. I should go to the fanmeeting!” I delightly said to myself while having my ddukbokki.

 

            I kept on scrolling and reading some news online when suddenly a headline caught my attention. “Prime Minister’s Daughter, Jung Hyojin’s Body Is Still Missing?” I quickly clicked the link on the screen and read it. 

 

UPDATED! Prime Minister’s Daughter, Jung Hyojin, Is Still Missing and Engagement News Surfaced Online

Saturday, 12nd April 2014 – Until now, Jung Hyojin’s body hasn’t been found yet. The police team has assembled a special unit to search her body around Gyeonggi-do area, but nothing found yet except for some broken pieces from the damaged car and her belongings. Officer Jo, the leader of the special unit, says that her body might have been missing in the middle of the swamps or possibly abducted by someone else.

          However, in the midst of this incident, engagement news surfaced online by some the insiders. The insiders say that Ms. Jung is engaged to the CEO of Kim’s Media Corporation, Kim Jonghyun. Moreover, some people said that they’re married few weeks ago.

          Based on our interview earlier with Mr. Kim and Prime Minister Jung, Mr. Kim says that it’s true they’re engaged and will getting married soon. “Yes, we’re engaged 2 weeks ago and actually we were planning to get married soon but unfortunately this incident happened. I’m still hoping for her to come back as soon as possible though. Let’s pray for the best.” says Mr. Kim.

 

Stay tune for another update!

Credits to : Eun-Ji, Lee (Naver News)

 

Wow. How does that even possible? It’s only car accident and they can’t find her body around the area? Who would want to abduct dead person anyway?

 

After I finished my brunch, I strolled around Namdaemun Street with a glass of my favorite bubble tea, Chocolate bubble tea. I was walking leisurely when someone ran into me and made me spilled the bubble tea all over me. “Sorry.” She apologizedd and ran away. I looked at her for a while and observe her from far. She looks familiar, except for her long blonde hair. Then I realized something. She just made my new Burberry coat stained by bubble drink. . That’s the newest collection for this year that I just bought 3 days ago! And…My wallet! My wallet is gone! ! You better watch out and not run into me again or I’ll cut off your long-blonde hair into a bald head.

 


I seriously have no idea with AFF's posting format. :/

 

chapter 3 updated. faster than i thought. :)