Chapter 14

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #7

 

“Where did you guys go?” I asked them once they entered the house. “A-yo Hun! Nothing much, only watched a random horror movie and ice cream.” Luhan answered. “It’s risky to take her out you know.” I said, flipping the magazine without looking at them. “Are you mad bro? Come on… Take it easy, Hun…” Jongdae said and sat beside me. I stood up and threw the magazine on the table. “How could I ‘take it easy’ if people still looking for her now? Especially after…” I stopped, suddenly remembered that nobody knows about it. “After?” Luhan asked. “Nothing. Just… Let her stay. Don’t take her to anywhere without my permission.” I said to Luhan and Jongdae.

 

“What the heck? Who do you think you are to control me like that? I had enough of puppetry life before, should I have living in it again? Who the fck are you to bossing me around, Oh Sehun?” Hyojin suddenly snapped and pushed me on my shoulders. “You live here, so you’re my responsibility, Jung Hyojin.” I told her. “Responsibility? Me? Are you kidding me? What did you say? I never ask you to take responsibility of me and may I remind you? You are the one who force me to stay in this damn house! I ran away to get a new life and freedom yet what are you doing to me? You made me trapped again with the rules! I’m having enough of this .” Hyojin said and walked away. “Jin, wait.” I said as I held her wrist. “Let it off, right…now.” She said as she gritted her teeth in anger. “Hyojin…” “Get off of my hand!” She shouted. She harshly flung her hands and unintentionally scratched my cheek with her nails. I watched her walking away from the living room as I touched my bleeding scratch.

 

“Sehun-ah… Sehun…” “What???” I angrily shouted at Luhan. “Oh gosh. Sorry Hyung. I didn’t mean it. I was just…” I stopped. I don’t know what to say. It’s not their fault but I let out all of my anger to them. “It’s okay. I know you’re just care for her, but it’s not the right way to do. You’re putting her in the rein if you did that. She’s old enough to decide what to do.” Luhan carefully explained. “I don’t know. I don’t even know what happened to me earlier. I just don’t want her to get hurt; especially that she’s unwell now.” I told the latter. “I know, but she needs freedom to do what she wants. You already know how it feels like to be like us right? How it feels like if your youth is being controlled? You wouldn’t want if she experience the same thing like us.” Luhan said again and patted my shoulders. “Besides, there are 12 of us. We can also take care of her.” Jongdae added. “See, we can take care of her. So don’t worry.” Luhan assured me. “Thanks Luhan Hyung, Jongdae Hyung.”

“There’s something I want to ask you anyway.” Luhan spontaneously said. I looked at Luhan, wanting him to proceed. “Why do you so insist of taking care of her? Is there anything you didn’t tell us?” Luhan inquired me. “Huh? No… No reason. Why?” I answered back. “You lied.” Luhan stated unyieldingly. I looked away, trying to avoid his stare. “What makes you think that I lied?” I asked back. “I do agree with Luhan Hyung. You’re hiding something. It’s obvious when you lie. I don’t believe him at first, but now, after I saw it, I believe him. Mind to tell us now?” Jongdae added to Luhan’s statement. “There’s nothing to explain, hyung. I’m so tired now and I have another photo shoots tomorrow. I’m going to sleep.” I said and left them in the living room.

 

“You’re out of your mind now, Oh Sehun.” I mumbled. I walked to my bed, drying my hair when I saw a post-it on the nightstand. ‘Thanks, but next time, don’t write to many messages like that. Waste of paper.’ It says. I chuckled and kept the post-it inside my drawer. Maybe Luhan hyung is right, I can’t bridle her like that just because of my ego. I should apologize to her. I walked out from my room and went to her room. Weird, was she asleep already? I’ve knocked many times yet she no responds at all. Maybe she’s still mad at me and locked herself now?

 

“Hyojin-ah. It’s me, Sehun. I just want to apologize for my action earlier. I know I have no right to do that. Sorry. Are you asleep yet? Can I come in?” I asked. “Hyojin-ah…” “Shut up!” She snapped once she opened the door. “Shut up and go away. I don’t give a about that. Now, leave me alone.” She said and closed the door but I stopped it by held the door. “Wait. I just want to apologize, Jin. I was wrong for acting like that. I’m sorry.” I said again. I thought she was going to forgive me when suddenly she pried my hands off of the door and shut the door. Now I have no idea what I’ve done and understand that girls are complicated. Yeah, girls are complicated.

 

I was asleep when I heard weird voices from outside. I got up from my bed and walked to the railing outside my bedroom. I saw Hyojin in the living room with a box of first aid kit. I took the remote on the table near the stair to turn on the lights. Both of us were surprised, but for different reasons. She was surprised because of the sudden lights and here I am, shocked by her bleeding wounds on her arm and knee. I went down and grabbed my car keys immediately. “Are you okay? Come here.” I said and carry her to my car. “No. I won’t go to the hospital.” She refused. “Shut up. We won’t go to the hospital. Press your wound with this.” I said and started to drive as fast as I could. I don’t care anymore if I get caught speeding up in the middle of the night.

 


 

 

I'm back! sorry for taking too long for an update. i just proofreaded it. :p i'll try to update a new chapter weekly startsf\ from now on. and dear silent readers, please comment or upvote it... T_T i need to know some feedback of my story too if it's good or not. Pretty pretty puhlease?

Thanks for reading then. don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote it.  :)

and once again, NO PLAGIARISM Please! 

 

Double update! :)