Chapter 12

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #6

 

“Hyo…” I stopped when I saw her lying on the couch. It’s only 4.p.m though, so I’ll just let her take a nap for a while. After an hour of shower and preparation, I went to wake her up. “Jin… Jung Hyojin…” “Ouch!” She screamed and got up right away, touching her arm. “What the fck happened to you???” I shouted in surprise. There are bruises on her face, wounds and I’m more than sure that she hurt her arm too. “Come here, let me check it.” I said. She tried to pry my hand off of her but I’m way too strong for that. “Stay still!” I shouted and it startled her.

 

“Wait here.” I said and left to the kitchen to get first aid kit. “Come here. Which parts are bruised?” I asked but she stayed quiet. “I won’t ask you twice. You need to tell me so I can put some ointment on them.” I sighed and softly told her. “My cheek, lips, arms, calf and hip.” She replied quietly. I applied the ointment on her face as she kept on playing with her fingers. It’s an awkward silence here. I the TV to watch some news to lighten up the mood. “Sorry.” I apologized. “Why?” She asked back. “I shouted at you earlier and it startled you.” I replied to her question. “Oh. It’s fine.”

 

“Can I ask you something?” I asked again, trying to make a simple conversation while applying ointment on her arm. She nodded slowly so I proceeded. “What is the cause of this? You looked awful with these bruises.” I asked and her body went rigid immediately. “Eh… I… It’s… It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me.” I stammered.

 

“Earlier today, there was a burglar broke into the residence of Park Seungchul. The representative of Park reported that there’s nothing missing since Park Seungchul and his bodyguards walked into the study room right before the burglar had the chance to steal things. However, the burglar managed to escape from the bodyguards after a fight. One of the bodyguards, Ryu Sukjin, described that the burglar has brown short hair and probably +/- 170cms tall. Sukjin said that the burglar is possibly a woman. The police are now investigating this case and observing the crime scene and CCTV for more evidence.”

 

There was a dead awkward silence. Now I know how she got bruised up like this. “Haha! That’s crazy. Of course it’s a man who would do that. They would never try to hit a girl!” I faked an awkward laugh. “Lips, cheek, arms and calf are done. Now, lift up your shirt so I can apply the ointment there.” I ordered her. Hyojin gave me an awkward look. What? Did I… Eh? Now I understand why she gave me a WTF look. “Uh… It’s not like what you think. I mean…” I don’t know how to explain it. Suddenly, she lifted up her shirt a little and I can saw a big purplish spot on her back and hips. “. This is worse than I thought. Maybe we should go and check to the hospital.” I said and observed her bruises. “With my bruised face and then showed up to everybody ‘Hey! Jung Hyojin needs special treatment here!’? Very smart of you.” She sarcastically remarked.

 

I was applying the ointment on her hips when I saw her biting his lips, trying to hold the pain. “Sorry, I’ll be gentler. Does it hurt a lot?” I carefully asked and she nodded. “It’s done! Now, let’s think of what should we eat for tonight. Any idea?” I asked her. I know that she’ll keep giving me cold shoulder, but I also believe that one day, she’ll open up to me. She’s been acting like these for defense, defense for her insecurities. “Can we just order pizza? I’m starving already.” Hyojin suddenly blurted out. “Sure. What type of pizza do you want? Let’s check it online.” I said and took my iPad from the table. “Let’s have Meatlover Pizza and…fettuccines and potato wedges? Is it okay with you?” I asked and she nodded.

 

She must’ve been starving like hell. She ate almost half-pan of the pizza, all of the potato wedges I’ve ordered and now she was eating fettuccine. “Sorry.” She suddenly said. “Why?” “I sort of almost eat it all. Including yours.” She ashamedly replied. “It’s okay. You must’ve been so hungry. I can order it again for you if you want to.” I kindly offered. “No, it’s okay. It’s enough.” She denied politely. Wow. That’s the first time she responds politely to me.

 

“Sehun.” Hyojin suddenly called me. I looked at her, waiting for her to speak. She looked down for a while, fidgeting her fingers. “Is there something you want to talk about?” I asked her. “No. I just want to thank you. For tonight’s dinner and helping me earlier.” She replied embarrassedly. “Sorry. What? I can’t hear you.” I jokingly put on an act, pretended that I didn’t hear her. “I won’t repeat it twice, Sehun. You heard me.” She answered moodily and walked away. “I heard you. You’re always welcome, Jin.” I replied before she reached the stair.

 

 


 

Shorter update for this chapter. 

I can't believe that SM announced another line-up cities for EXO's solo concert. and i'm not even sure if i can attend it when they held it in my country. Oh gollyyyy.. Kill meeeeehhhh.. i want to watch them performing live right in front of my own eyes too like the other fans!! now praying for miracle and better get started to save my money. :(

and they had expressed their thought abt Kris lawsuit in the presscon. it's OT11 starts from now on. Sorry Kris, i'm still a fan of OT12, but now it's kinda impossible for EXO to back to OT12. No matter what, i'll still support EXO as OT11 and ofc i'll still support you as solo. ;3

 

now idek what i'm saying. kkk... but let's hope for the best for EXOand Kris in future. EXO, saranghajaaaaa! and Kris....Go Galaxy? LOL