Chapter 5

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #2

 

“Sehun-ah!” They screamed once they entered my house. “What are you guys doing here?” I asked lazily. “Yah! Is that how you greet your hyung?” Baekhyun responded to his question. “Yah! What’s wrong with you? You look so down.” Junmyeon hyung asked. “Nothing. Just pissed off of something.” I replied. “Are you pissed off because we barged in so sudden? Muahahaha.” Jongin laughed. “Of course no, idiot.” I remarked.

 

“I was picked pocket yesterday! I lost my wallet, my Bottega Veneta bracelet and my newly bought Burberry coat is stained of my bubble tea! How could I’m not pissed off of it?” I whined to Junmyeon. “Oh. Just consider it as gifts to the less fortunate people out there. At least you still have your Burberry coat, even though it stained.” Kyungsoo said. “But I would be so pissed off too if something like that happened to my branded stuffs.” Kris said. “Yeah, especially to my Gucci.” Tao added. “Oh shut up. Both of you are not helping at all. It’s okay. I bet you can buy even more stuffs and more expensive one with your unlimited cash. And you would buy me one right?” Luhan said sheepishly and make them glared at the latter. “Fine. I was joking. Why so serious, people?” Luhan said again then left to the kitchen.

 

 “Oh! And I met her again this morning! But I didn’t succeed to catch her.” I said again while hugging Kris’ Alpaca. “Did you just say her?” Baekhyun asked. “Yeah, a blonde-haired girl.” I replied. “Is she…” “Not now, ladies’ man. It’s about Sehun now. Not the girl.” Chanyeol cut him before he finished. “Oh!” I screamed again. I dashed to my living room and returned with a snapback. “Here! This was hers. I was trying to stop her from running away. I pulled this from her before she ran away and I got this.” I explained. “It’s an original Jeremy Scott’s snapback. She must be a capable one at least.” Kris’ said as he observed it. “Maybe she stole it too.” Yixing said. “Nope. It’s still new, new design that’s not even imported yet to Korea. I know it. Don’t you ever doubt on designer intuition, Zhang Yixing.” Kris boasted.

 

 “Wait.” Kris said once again after a while. “It’s S size and it’s a girl.” He said. “Sehun said that already.” Chanyeol stated. “We found a clue! I mean, I found a clue. I’m a genius.” Kris boasted again. “Stop boasting around. What is it?” Minseok asked and he handed the snapback to Minseok. “There’s an initial imprinted on it. HJ J.” Minseok announced. “Long blonde hair and HJ initial. Is there anything else you can describe to us? Like any mark or maybe her looks?” Junmyeon asked. “Ummm… Let me think. A small scar around her chin if I’m not mistaken and… She looks familiar but I’m not really sure because she wore sunglasses she covered her face immediately so I can’t observe it any longer. That’s all I remember.” I explained.

 

“Latest Jeremy Scott’s snapback, blonde, scar, HJ.” Junmyeon kept on mumbling and walking back and forth. “This snapback looks familiar though. I believe that I saw it somewhere recently.” Yixing said. “Are you sure?” Luhan asked unsurely. “Yeah... But I forgot when.” Yixing replied. “Pizza?” Tao blurted out. “Tao. We just had pizza earlier.” Luhan looked at the latter in disbelief. “No, hyung! I meant, we saw the snapback when we were having pizza earlier, the girl who pushed your seat.” Tao explained to them. “Hey! You’re right. It has the exact design as Jeremy Scott’s latest design. But she wore the red one and Sehun’s is blue. Anyway, she has light brown hair. ” Chanyeol explained.  “Guys, we’re not focused to the snapback only. Hair? Scar? You forgot the tiny detail.” Jongdae added.

 

“Even though it sounds impossible, there’s a tiny possibility it was her.” Minseok stated seriously. “Mind to explain?” Luhan asked. “They must’ve recognized each other. And Sehun must’ve mentioned about her blonde hair. Right?” Minseok asked and I nodded attentively. “So... She knows that Sehun recognized her and in order to disguise herself, she changed her hair color immediately. Is that what you mean?” Junmyeon asked Minseok and he nodded.

 

“Can we even find her now? It’s impossible for us to trace all HJ in Seoul.” Jongdae said. “Do we really need to go that far only to find her? What we’re gonna do then once we find her? Send her to police? Make her Sehun’s hostage? Or perhaps for Baekhyun to date her?” Chanyeol questioned. “We can plan that later on.” Jongdae said to Chanyeol. “Hyung! It’s the latest update of Jung Hyojin!” Tao called Chen as both of them were the most excited one about Hyojin.

 

‘Earlier today, Prime Minister Jung and his wife, Jung Misung officially announced that they’ll disband the special team and stop the search of their daughter, Jung Hyojin. As has been reported previously, Jung Hyojin got an accident on Thursday, 10th April 2014 at Gyeonggi-do highway and the body hasn’t been found yet until now.

The search is officially ended this evening. However, Prime Minister Jung still expecting that she would be found soon. Jung Hyojin was last seen with a red snapback, light grey hoodie and jeans. She has long-blonde hair, a scar on her chin and +/- 170cms tall.

We would like to inform the audiences if any of you see or have a line on information regarding to Jung Hyojin, please contact us on e-mail or the representative of the Jung’s.

 

This is Lee Mirae, exclusively reporting for KBS24.’

 

“Do we have the same thought here?” Baekhyun blurted out. “Well… Now I know it’s possible if she’s the one who pickpocketed me.” I mumbled. “Pardon?” Kris said. “I met her earlier and she wore red snapback and grey hoodie. She has blonde hair and scar on her chin. She’s +/- 170cms as reported, and she’s Hyojin. HJ.” Sehun explained to Kris and others. “We should report it to the Jung’s family!” Yixing declared.

 

“Wait. Not that simple.” Jongin stated. “She’s well aware that everybody’s looking for her and there’s news everywhere about her. She would show up to people if she wants to be found. But in fact, she didn’t and they didn’t find her.” He explained. “You were right. Her accident was at Gyeonggi-do and Sehun saw her at Namdaemun. She must’ve survived from the accident and ran away to Namdaemun. Gyeonggi and Namdaemun are quite far you know.” Chanyeol added. “Let’s just say that she doesn’t want to be found and she’s hiding from people. Why? What’s the reason behind it and being a pickpocket? That’s the big question.” Kyungsoo asked back to them. “Let’s find her again. Maybe we can ask the people around there or the pizza guy. We need to ask them to gather information. We can start from the pizza guy.” Tao excitedly persuaded them. “Hmm... It’s still 8.23 p.m. I’ll go with Tao. Wanna join us?” Kris offered and they decided to join Kris and Tao.

 

“Sorry, we want to ask if you know some information about the girl with red snapback earlier.” “She’s the one who ordered large pepperoni and cheese pizza.” Tao added to Kris statement. “Oh. I don’t really know about her, but she said that she bought 2 pans of pizza for the stray kids at Namdaemun. That’s all I know. I’m sorry, but is there any problem?” He asked. “Uh? Nothing’s wrong. Thanks for the information. Here.” Kris gave him some money and left.

 

“We found one more clue. She often hangs around Namdaemun. Maybe we can go to Namdaemun tomorrow.” Kris said. “But I don’t think Sehun could come along. She would freak out before we meet her if she saw Sehun. “Sehun and I have photo shoot tomorrow.” Chanyeol told us. “Baekhyun and I have musical rehearsal.” Jongdae said. “Nah, I have a performance to do tomorrow.” Jongin said. “CF shooting.” Luhan said shortly. “It seems like it’s only me, Tao, Junmyeon, Kyungsoo, Yixing and Minseok who were in for tomorrow.”

 

 


 

new update!! :3 Stay tune for more update! Double update for today!

i'll upload chapter 6 once i finished proofread it. :)

 

 

btw, thanks for all suubscribers, readers, and the comment! :)