Chapter 30

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Goldilocks #12

 

“Where are we going in… freaking 3.a.m in the morning? I don’t even get any chance to change my PJ.” I snapped sleepily. “Somewhere.” He replied shortly. ‘Somewhere?’ Of course I know that he was taking me to somewhere but where the heck it is? “Are you running away from the appointment? Damn it, Oh Sehun! Luhan will mad at you and probably at me for accompany you. Drive me back!” I yelled. “First, he won’t mad at you. Second, don’t curse in the early morning. You were so different yesterday. Third, I hate doctor appointments. It made me looks like I’m a dying one.” He explained and I scoffed.

 

“Urgh… You’re being grumpy again. Just sleep and I’ll wake you up when we get there.” He said and when the traffic light turned red, he reclined the car seat backward for me to lie down and grabbed a small blanket from the back seat. “Sleep.” He said and proceeded to drive. I looked at him in disbelieve but he kept on driving and kept looking straight to the road. Geezzz… He was so persistent. I took the blanket, put on the hoodie from the jumper he gave me earlier in the house and fell back to sleep.

 

 I woke up from the sudden jolt of the car. “Sorry. There was a stone on the road.” He said and unbuckled the seat belt. “Where are you going?” I asked with half-opened eyes. “Get out. We’re here already.” Sehun replied and got out from the car then opened the door for me. I also got out from the car and examined around. “Beach? What are we doing here?” I asked as I was still awed by the beautiful scenery. “Play. What else? This will be our first vacation.” Sehun said then headed to the car trunk. “Let’s go.” He said and carried two duffle bags. “Where are we going? Yah, Sehun! I’m still in my PJ!!!” I shouted then trailed him from behind.

 

“I’ve packed your stuffs for 2 days trip. Now, go to the restroom over there and get change. You got 5 minutes. I’ll be waiting outside.” He said and left before I got chance to say anything. I brought the duffle bag with me into the restroom and what’s inside surprised me a lot. “This ert.” I cussed as I flipped out the bag to probe on the whole things. Wow. He really got the nerves to open my closet and took my undergarments without my permission. He even packed 3 sets of swimsuits. Wait, I mean bikinis. WTF Oh Sehun? I took one of the bikinis and wore it underneath my white dress.

 

“Finally you’re…Ooff!!!” He bended down to his left shin. “This is for kidnapping me and ran away from the doctor appointment and Luhan.” I said then kicked the right shin. “Oh…. Hey! What’s this for this time?” He shouted as he the right shin this time. “This one for took my undergarments without permission. It’s embarrassing okay?? Why don’t you just ask me to do that? And 3 set of bikinis? You ert!” I shouted and going to hit his leg when he got up instantly. “Would you do that if I ask you?” He asked rhetorically. I fell silent for a while then shook my head. “See? That’s exactly why I take action first before asking you.” He retorted. “Let’s go.” He said and walked away.

 

“What do you want to eat?” He asked as he scanned the brown menu. “Chicken cream soup and sunny side up egg would be fine.” I replied. “Then give us 1 chicken puff pastry, 1 chicken cream soup, 2 sunny side up egg, a plate of bruschetta and 2 cup of warm chamomile tea please.” He told the waitress as he read the menu. “Why did you bring me here?” I asked him. “Vacation.” He replied shortly. “Wow. It’s a short notice for a vacation.” I muttered. “No. I’ve been planning this few days ago. That’s why your stuffs are well prepared, including the bikinis.” He replied casually. I kicked his shin again but he dodged it. “I know you gonna kick me again. I’m smart right?” He boasted.

 

“Why did you plan this trip? Can we just go back to Seoul before Luhan find out that we’re missing?” I asked again. He scoffed and gulped down a glass of water in one shot. “Since when did you start asking too many questions and what’s wrong with Luhan if he found out about it? Stop asking me to do things like that. I hate it. I planned this vacation as today is your birthday yet you acted like this. I’ll just wait for you at the beach house. I have no appetite to eat.” He said and left, leaving few KRW notes on the table. I felt guilty in sudden for irking him out. I didn’t have any intention to ruin his mood but I can’t help it. I was just worried about him.

 

“Sehun-ah…” I called as I knocked on the door but I got no response at all. I twisted the door knob. I saw him listening to the music with his headphone, his back facing me. I tapped his shoulders sat next to him. “Sorry for irking you.” I apologized once he took his headphone off. “I…I just worried about you. I didn’t have any intention to ruin your mood. I asked them to pack our order so we can have our breakfast together.” I uttered as I settled the meals. “I’m sorry too, for throwing tantrum over it.” He said. “No. I was wrong for forcing you. So I’m the one who supposed to apologize. Now, let’s eat. I’m starving.” I said and start eating. “Let’s go to the local market after this.” He spoke and I smiled in response.

 

“Sehun! This is so pretty!” I yelled as I looked at Sehun who was few steps behind me. “Yes, it is but we won’t buy that one. It’s too flashy.” He commented on the hat. “I prefer this one.” He said and handed me the other beach hat. “It’s more vintage though but more expensive than this one.” I said as I compared the hats. “I’m the one who’s paying. So what’s the problem for it? I’m paying for this one. Birthday gift.” He said and went to the cashier. I scoffed but he was right, his pick is better than mine. He has that ‘model intuition’. “You gave my 2 gifts for my birthday yet you haven’t said ‘Happy Birthday’ to me.” I told him as I combed my hair with my hand. “Happy birthday.” He greeted shortly. “It was a forced greet. Forget it. But thanks for the gifts anyway.” I shrugged and entered another shop.

 

“Sehun! I think this one looks nice on you.” I said and picked a Panama hat from the rack. “It’s nice though.” He commented. “I’ll buy this one for you. So stay here.” I said and paid at the cashier. “So we have matching hat now?” Sehun said as we walked out from the shop. “It’s not the same, different style.” I replied. “It has different style but same color and almost same design.” He explained as he took the hat from my head and compared them. He was right. Why did I choose this one? “It’s a coincidence.” I said and he grinned mischievously.

 

“I’m tired.” I mumbled. “Do you want me to carry you on my back?” Sehun offered. “No, I’m fine. I’m still wet from playing at the beach earlier.” I refused. “So? What’s wrong with it?” He inquired. “Duh. Your shirt is dried already okay? It’s getting windy and you will get sick if you got wet again.” I rolled my eyes and walked few steps ahead. I heard him chuckled then he jogged towards me and walked backward in front of me. “Are you that worry about me?  How about you then? All you’re wearing now is so wet that the water is still dripping. I would get sick then how about you? Are you a superman that won’t get sick by it?” He joked. “Then who packed me sets of bikinis instead of swimsuits and when I wore it, who asked me to wear another shirt instead that my spare cloth is wet?” I counter argued.

 

Then he took off his shirt and handed it to me, “Take it off and wear this.” I gazed at him unsurely. “Don’t worry. I won’t peek at you. Just change. It’s getting colder.” I hurriedly changed after he turned back. “What you’re going to wear then?” He squatted down and patted his shoulder, signaling me to get on it. “Are you out of your mind?” I blurted. “No.” He said as he shook his head in somehow adorable way.

 

“Am I heavy?” I asked after few minutes of him carrying me on his back. “No. You’re way too light for your age. You should eat more or you’ll be blown away by this strong wind if I didn’t carry you on my back.” Sehun remarked. I was too tired and sleepy to respond to his words so I just hummed to respond. “Are you that tired?” He asked and I nodded my head. “Sleep. I’ll wake you up later.” Sehun said again. “It’s the second time you said that today.” I whispered. “Just sleep.” He repeated and I hugged his neck tighter. “Jung Hyojin, Happy birthday.” He wholeheartedly whispered. “Thank you.” I mumbled and smiled before I drifted to my slumber.

 


I'M BACK!!!! :3

So... another bad news from SM. Kris is leaving, Sulli is on break from all activities and now Jessica is forced out to leave Girls' Generation. I'm not a big fan of her but i still thought that it's kinda cruel of what SM did to her. 2014 is definitely not SM's big year.

 

EXO is full of rumors once again. comeback in October? idk if it's true or not but it kept on giving me (or maybe EXO-L) false hope.

 

D.O's 'CART' movie is going to be release soon!!! Now we only need to wait for Luhan's, Kris', and Chanyeol's!!! WHOOOPPSSSSS

 

I've been re-watching EXO's Showtime with my cousin these days, who had no idea of EXO at all but now she can almost guess the members and know some of them. LOL

Hope i can update another chapter soon so please stay tune and as usual, comments, upvote and subscribers are always welcome! 

 

Thanks!!