Chapter 15

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Goldilocks #6

 

 “She’ll be fine, only minor injuries though. She has blood lost earlier but everything’s fine now. You may take her home now, but make sure she would take her medicines.” Yura said. “Oh yeah, it’s the first time I saw you dressed up like this, Hun. You even still take time to change your clothes when my Yeollie admitted to hospital last month. You must’ve worry about this girl a lot.” Yura added, made me looked at Sehun and she was right. His messed blonde hair, simple loose grey t-shirt, his pajama and his face looked sleepy and pale, without his make-up. “Oh? Yeah, I was in hurry earlier so I sort of forgot to change my clothes.” Sehun nervously said to Yura.

 

“Who is that?” I asked once we got inside his car.  “Chanyeol’s sister.” He answered shortly. “Is that even legal?” I asked again. He looked at me and asked, “What do you mean?” “I mean… She has lots of medical stuffs in her house. She looks so young that I don’t think she’s a legal doctor.” I explained to Sehun. “You told me not to bring you to hospital, that’s why I brought you there and you still complain about it? Shizzus.” He replied as he still focused on the road. “No… That’s not what I mean. I’m just curious okay. Are you being grumpy now? Is it because of her comment on your clothes?” I scoffed and looked at the window.

 

“She was a student of nursing school before she decided to be a news broadcaster. And no, I’m not being grumpy because of her comment, even though I felt uncomfortable going out with my pajamas.” Sehun explained in sudden after a moment. He stopped in front of 7-eleven and turned off the car engine. “What are we doing here?” “I’m craving for ramen.” He answered. “I thought you said you’re not comfortable going out with pajamas and now you want to show off to people inside the store who might be your crazy fan?” I inquired him. “No. I’m not going, you are. I stay inside the car. Besides, if I go out like this, why did you asked about it and even think about my fan? Are you jealous that I’ll get the attention instead of you?” He jokingly asked. “Me? Crazy. Why should I jealous of it? And they might see me too.” I replied to the latter.

 

“One ramen and a bottle of Evian. It’s...” The cashier stopped when suddenly a pint of cookies ice-cream showed up in front of me. “I thought you said you won’t come out in pajama.” I said to him. “Just wait inside the car.” He ordered. “Why? I thought…” “Go.” He told me once again, firmly this time. I bewilderedly looked at him and left.

“If you have your hoodie and glasses, why don’t you go by yourself instead of asked me to do it? You’re…Waaaaa!!!” I screamed when suddenly Sehun sped up and startled me. “Are you crazy??? Are you going to kill me? I’m not wearing my seat belt earlier and you sped up like that!” I shouted angrily. He stopped and parked the car in a park near our complex. “Eat your ice cream.” He said without looking at me and handed me the ice cream. “What the heck? Ice cream? Yah! Are you crazy?” I looked at him in disbelieve. “Just eat it.” He calmly said and opened the lid of his ramen, even though I can sense that he was hiding something. He looked at me for a while then took the ice cream and opened it too for me.

 

“Kim Jonghyun and Kim Jiwon.” He said out of blue, made me stopped and looked at him. “They were at the store.” Sehun shortly stated. “But… How? How did they come here?” I whispered to myself. “I don’t know. That’s why I sped up earlier. Sorry.” Sehun apologized. “Why don’t you tell me earlier?” “And make you freak out? No thanks. At least we’re now away from them already. You didn’t like cookies n cream?” He asked out of the topic. “I thought we’re talking about that arse. No, I like it. Why?” I asked back. “You only eat like 5 spoons in last 10 minutes.” He stated. “Oh. I like it. I’m just thinking about things and I’m still in my shock state?” I unsurely said.  Sehun took a spoonful of ice cream from my pint and eat it. “Let’s just finish this and go home. Shall we?” He asked and took another spoon.

 

“You’re crazy, Jung Hyojin.” I mumbled to myself. Yes indeed. I don’t know why and how, but I’m pretty sure that my mind is full of ‘Oh Sehun’ right now. How could I say that? I kept on thinking of him and he only wore simple pajama with messy hair, it’s…attractive. I was sort of captivated of it earlier. I don’t know if it’s the right decision to do, but I have itsy-bitsy mind to trust him right now. It may not totally settle yet, but… I don’t know. I just thought that he’s a good person to rely on for a while.

 

“Woah!” Sehun stopped and put his hand on his chest. “What?” I asked. “No. It’s 6.a.m in the morning and you woke up already. Or maybe you didn’t sleep at all? I can see your eye bags.” Sehun said. “Eye bags??? Me???” I dashed to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror and he was right. I looked like a damn panda. My eye bags are visible. “What are you doing? Can you just do all of these later?” Sehun asked as he was going to open one of the files. “Stop! Don’t touch it.” I stopped him and snatched it away. “Oh wait.” Sehun said. He left to his room and came back after few minutes. “Jin.” He called and handed my phone. “I thought I dropped it at...nothing. Thanks. Did you open it?” I narrowed my eyes and looked at him. “No.” He replied shortly. “Really?” I asked once again. “No. Why? Hiding something? Ah… I should’ve checked it before I gave it to you. Am I right?” He mischievously said.

 

“Anyway, do you need some band aid?” I awkwardly asked. He looked at me confusedly. “The scar on your face. Sorry. I was too mad at you yesterday.” I apologized.  “Oh. Well… you had damaged the most precious God’s masterpiece on earth which is my handsome face, the precious money-maker of mine.” He replied cockily. “Forget that I’ve asked.” I prompted. “It’s fine, but a dinner with me would be fine as the return. Deal?” He smirked. “Call. But not tonight.” I agreed. “Fine. I’ll set up the dinner date and tell you later. I need to check on my schedules anyway.” He said and left.  

 

“How could I take the record from Mr. Jun?” I mumbled to myself as I strolled around Hapjeong-gu, to find the building of ‘Mr. Jun’. “Voila!” Now that I found it, I went to disguise myself once again before I enter the building.

 

*flashback*

 

“They won’t find any evidence of it. I’ve took it from Mr. Lee already. The records, files, everything.” A guy said on the record. “Are you sure? We should take care of this before Mr. Jung find out about this.” Park Seungchul said. “I’m the famous Jun Hanseok. Of course I know how to do everything. Just relax and everything is under control. Now all of the documents and files are safely kept in a safe in one of my building.” Jun Hanseok said proudly. “May I know which building is it?” Seungchul asked. “Seungchul-ah, are you that curious? Fine, I’ll tell you. Hapjeong-gu. Just don’t tell anybody about this, especially to Mr. Jung.” Jun Hanseok warned. “You have my trust, Jun Hanseok-ssi. Your secret is safe with me.” Seungchul assured then they shook hands.

 

“Who are you?” asked one of the staff. “I’m Mr. Yoo’s nephew. He’s sick so I’m here to replace him today.” I smoothly lied. “Oh. No wonder I never saw you before. Now go and bring my cup holder from the pantry. It’s the blue one with zig-zag patterns.” He said and left. I scoffed once he was out of my sight and go to the pantry.

 

“Here’s your payment. Now you may go and better keep this a secret or I swear I’ll make you jobless forever.” I threatened the man and gave him 300.000 KRW. I waited few hours more to make sure nobody left inside the building so I can get into Mr. Jun’s office room. At 9.p.m, finally I got out from the locked janitor room with the spare key Mr. Yoo gave me earlier. “19th floor. That’s high.” I mumbled and walked to the stairs since the elevators are off already. 

 

 Now I promised to myself that if I want to hide and I’ve know which floor should I go, I won’t hide in the ground floor anymore. Stupid me. I was panting so hard once I arrived at the 19th floor and walked slowly to find Mr. Jun’s office room. I believe that I’ve found Mr. Jun’s office room, but to my disappointment, I heard some voices from inside. It’s Mr. Jun, talking with someone which I assumed that he was talking on the phone. “What? How could it possible? She was announced death already right?” He said. It scared me. What was he talking about? “Find her. She might be our key to success and could tell us everything she know about her father and help us. I want you to look for more info about the rumor and her personal information tomorrow.” He said and I could hear that he hang up the phone. I left right away once he finished his conversation. I could sense that I’m in danger right now.

 

I was running as fast as I could when I bumped into someone. . I bumped into one of the security guard. I kicked his shin and pushed his head hard to the wall and he fell onto the floor, unconscious. To my luck, I could run away from him and ran down to the lobby but I met the other guard on duty and he chased me right away. I fought again this time and thanks to my excellent martial arts skill, I knocked him down and dashed out of the building immediately before I meet the other guards and got caught.

 

“Ommo! Are you okay?” Asked a random guy who almost hit me with his car while I was running away. “I’m…Jongin?”  “Hyojin! What are you doing here? Come on.” He said and pulled me up to help me stand up. “Fine. Can you drive me to Sehun’s house?” I asked, half panting. “Oh. Okay. Sure.” He stammered in shock. He opened his car’s door and once we entered the car, he sped up right away.

 

It was an awkward ride. In those few times I met Jongin, he talked too much and acted like a wacko. He acted like a reserved guy this time and I admitted that I felt awkward because of it. I know that something had happened too by his dark expression. “Are you okay?” I asked. “Oh. Fine. Just you know… girls. I just broke up with my gf.” He answered. “Oh. I’m sorry for asked you to drive me home. Maybe you want some time alone to think. You can just stop me there at the next bus stop.” I said to give him some space. “No, it’s okay. It’s kinda late now and it’s not safe for a girl like you to walk alone. We’re almost there anyway.” Jongin replied without take off his glance from the road.


 Is it lame? Sorrrryyyyy!!! i wrote this like a week ago but i only had chanceto proofread it just now. i'll update a better chapter soon so please anticipate it.

Oh by the way, i'll give some spoiler for the next chapter. It's Sehun and Hyojin's...

 

 

 

 

 

 

just wait for the update. LOL

The ship gonna sail soon. and what's a good name for them? SeHyo? HunHyo? SeJin? Nah idk :p

Thanks for reading. :)

Comment, subscribe, upvote. don't forget! :)