Chapter 31

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Goldilocks #13

           

“Having fun?” Luhan snapped sarcastically as we just got inside the house and saw everybody was there. Sehun and I both froze on the spot, surprised by the sudden greet. “I’ve told you to not going anywhere and Hyojin, out of all time, why did you go with him instead of preventing him to leave yesterday?” Luhan uttered in anger that surprised the others. “Hyung, leave her out of this. It was my fault for taking her with me.” Sehun defended. “Is it that hard to listen to me?” He gritted his teeth in anger.

 

“Luhan, I think you should calm down.” Kris said to Luhan. “Shut up, Kris. Oh Sehun? Do you even know what happened while you’re leaving without notice?” Luhan shouted, fuming in rage. I was surprised by the sudden shift of Luhan’s attitude, as well as EXO. Then Jongdae quietly pulled me away from Sehun, “We never saw Luhan this mad, so you better stay quiet.”

 

“Why didn’t you answer our phone calls? Don’t tell me your phone is broken or out of reach, I won’t believe in those phony lies.” Luhan yapped. “No, it’s not. I turned it off so that I can clear my mind from this crazy situation and have a peaceful vacation with Hyojin. Is that wrong?” Sehun snapped back. “Well, the crazy situation that you’ve been run away from is getting crazier. I’ve told you many times to face your own problem, not to run away from it.” Luhan raised his voice at Sehun.

 

Luhan was about to shout again when Minseok stopped him, gave a stern stare for him to stop. “Your mom came by.” Minseok spoke. Sehun fell silent for a while then Minseok continued, “She came and insisting to meet you. She trespassed into your room and stole few documents but luckily Tao and Kris got there immediately and managed to get back the stolen documents before she open it.” He turned around and handed Sehun 3 brown envelopes from the table. Sehun probed on what’s inside the envelopes and his eyes widened in shock after he discovered what documents are there.

 

“You. Go to Sehun’s room. Both of you too. We need to talk.” Luhan said and pointed on Sehun, Junmyeon and Minseok. I sighed in relieve for not calling me but then he turned his eyes on me and pointed on me. “And you. We’ll talk later. Stay in your room.” Luhan declared and I nodded. I felt nervous in sudden. What if he went berserk on us? It was my fault after all. “Wait.” I spoke to Luhan. The older man stopped and turned around. “Please don’t get mad at him. It was my fault.” I said to him. “Save your explanation for later.” He replied and I felt terrible for this. “Don’t worry. Luhan is the type of person who listens well to people so I believe Sehun would be fine. He was fuming in rage earlier but it won’t last long. You’ll also be fine.” Jongdae said, tried to ease my feeling. I smiled and took my duffle bag to my room, waiting for Luhan.

 

About an hour later, Luhan showed up in my room. “Oppa, I’m sorry. Actually Sehun planned to back to Seoul yesterday but I asked him to stay one more night. He looked so happy and carefree that time so I thought it would be nice if we stay for another night.” I explained to Luhan, which is the truth. I did ask Sehun to stay another night because we were having so much quality time in those 3 days.

 

“It’s okay. Everything is settled. It’s not what I’m going to talk about with you.” He stated sternly. “Really? So why did you look so serious earlier?” I asked back in curiosity. “Yes, I did talk about it with Sehun, but it was all fine now. I have something else to talk about with you. The lady few days ago, do you know who was she?” Luhan asked and I shook my head. “I believe this name is familiar to you. Moon Saehee.” Luhan said. Moon Saehee? I was going to told him that I didn’t know about her but then that name rang a bell in my mind.

 

“Moon Saehee? I…I don’t know about her.” I stammered. “Don’t lie. I know everything. All of your doing and perhaps I know about your plan too. I believe that you’ve heard about her. She’s on the list.” Luhan stated solemnly. He knew it? He knew about my plan? How? “List? Are you spying on me?” I half-yelled on Luhan. “No. I just have my own way to know about it. I thought that you would think twice after I gave you a clue few weeks ago, but it seemed like you didn’t take a note of my warning.” Luhan replied. “Well, let’s just mind our own business, by what I mean our business, it means our own. So stop meddling into my business.” I snapped.

 

“Look. I warned you because I care about you. It’s not your business to take care of. Just start fresh with your new life.” Luhan pleaded. “No. I want to let the whole Korea nation to know how filthy and vile those people are to the citizen. And you, I won’t drag you and others into this. So don’t worry about it. Meddling into it won’t change my mind. I’m tired. Please leave.” I told the latter, signaling him to leave. “Please think about it again.” Luhan spoke before leaving.

 

“Where are you going in this early morning?” I turned back as I spotted Sehun sleepily walked down from the stairs. I intentionally woke in 4.a.m in the morning yet how could I still meet Sehun? “Then what are you doing in this early morning?” I asked back. “Answer mine first before you inquired back.” He spoke as he poured milk into 2 glasses and gave me a glass of it. “Just…Morning exercise. I need to work out anyway. What about you?” I lied. “Oh, I have early schedule for today. I’m gonna be so busy these few days to do my postponed schedules. 3 photo shoots for today.” Sehun explained sleepily and I only nodded.

 

“Yah. Why don’t you say anything?” Sehun puckered up as he put down his glass. I couldn’t help but laughed at his so called aegyo. “Stop that. It doesn’t match your image.” I said as I held my laughter. “So should I say it in a cool way?” He spoke again. “Forget it. I’m going now. By the way, I’m not going home today. I got something to do.” I told him and his expression changed immediately. “Do you really need to go?” Sehun protested. “Just don’t mind about me. I’ll be fine anyway. I’m leaving. Bye.” I said then bid him goodbye.

 

“Hello!” I greeted. “Eonni!!! You’re here.” Yeonhee shouted delightedly and hugged me. “Wow. We hadn’t met for only 1 week and now you looked chubbier than before.” I commented. “I bought few slices of cakes and breads for you and the boys.” I told her as I put the plastic bags on the table. “Where are Leo and the others?” I asked. “Sehun Oppa’s friend came here yesterday and told them to attend school start from today.” She explained.

 

“Which one?” I asked then suddenly Yeonhee’s face turned red. “Yah! Why are you blushing? Perhaps, do you like him? Which one?” I asked contently. “Luhan Oppa.” She replied. The mention of his name gave me a slight chill on my spine. “Anyway, can I stay for the night?” I asked, avoiding the topic. “Why? Are you having a fight with Sehun Oppa?” Yeonhee asked. I was about to give her an explanation when the doorbell rang. To my surprise, the revealed visitor was the one I was going to avoid, Luhan.

 

“Hello. Oh. You’re here.” Luhan said as he spotted me sitting on the bed. Fantabulous! I was looking for a loophole to avoid him and out of every place; he decided to show up here. What a fate. “Oh yeah, you said you want to stay here for a night. Why?” Yeonhee repeated her question. Terrific! Thanks a lot Yeonhee. Luhan gazed at me and fished out his phone. Few seconds later, I received a message which I knew who was the sender.

From : Luhan

                                                               

                                                                                   11.25 a.m – Are you avoiding me?

11.26 a.m – No. Why should I?

                                                                                   11.26 a.m – We need to talk.

 

 

“Yeonhee-ah, we need to go somewhere. See you later.” Luhan said and pulled me along with him, leaving Yeonhee’s confused gaze.

 


 

I'm back!!!

 

Holy fudge. Luhan is leaving EXO too. :( damn it SME! First Kris and now Luhan. who's next? I still stuck with EXO as 12 and it's kinda hard for me to stan EXO as 11 but now it soon change into 10. 2 members in a year. marvelous.

 

This year is definitely not best year of SM. Kris, Sulli, Jessica, Luhan.... :( well... i can't blame them anyway. It's all because of their fault to not able to treat them properly and fairly. 

 

EXO is rumored to set a comeback on 25th October. Now that Luhan is filing lawsuit to nilified his contract and Kris' unresolved case, i doubted it. What would happen to EXO-M? 

 

Anyway, sorry for the late update. :) 

to those readers (active and silent).. Thanks!