Chapter 17

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #9

 

“Urghh…” I woke up with a terrible headache and my blouse was reek of alcohol. I touched the back of my head and it hurts as hell. I must’ve hit on something hard yesterday.  I scanned around then realized that this is my room. So I got home safe and soundly, except of the part I had a terrible hangover and swelled head. I got up from my bed and noticed that it’s 12 p.m now. I dashed to my bathroom to get a quick shower and decided to grab some lunch before I go to EXO’s clubhouse to meet the boys.

 

“Hey guys! Oh! Hyojin? How could you get here?” I asked once I saw her but instead of answer my question, she ignored me and talked to Luhan and Kris. “We met her at the café earlier and had breakfast with her. Then Kris asked Hyojin to come along.” Tao explained. “Oh. Okay.” I replied shortly. Something went wrong. I’m pretty sure about it. We were fine yesterday but now it looks like she’s avoiding me.

 

“This one is nice but I think it would be cool if you just make it into a bangle and as for this one…try to carve something on it like… the trademark of your product. It would be nicer and unique.” I heard her commented on Kris’ designs. She doesn’t ignore me in purpose right? I tried to approach her again. This time, I swear that she saw me coming towards her but she left right away and walked to bar and talked to Jongin. I won’t give up easily. I followed her and yes, she fled away once again. Now she walked to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Now what the is going on?  

 

“Guys! Let’s go to Hongdae! It’s getting boring here and I’m so craving for ddeokbokki.” Tao suggested excitedly. All of us were agreed except for one, Hyojin. “I got something to do. Sorry.” She said apologetically.  “You’re coming. We won’t take ‘NO’ for answer. I thought you said you’re free for today? It’s rare for all of us to have no schedule at all especially for our flower boy Sehun. You and Sehun will be the special one for today. So you’re definitely coming with us.” Luhan prompted and pulled her hands along with him. Now it’s so obvious that she’s avoiding me but what have done wrong?

 

“I’m going to buy some skewers outside. Chanyeol Oppa, wanna come with me? Or maybe Jongdae Oppa?” Hyojin asked. “We’ll be waiting here. Besides, we’re all sandwiched here because of the narrow seats. Hey, Sehun, go with Hyojin. You’re the one who sit on the edge anyway.” Chanyeol said with a peculiar stare. I was about to get up when I heard Hyojin grumpily said, “Forget it. I’ll go by myself.” It was irking me more than ever and I banged the table loudly. “What the heck is going on? Why did you avoiding me all day long?” I exploded of anger and the others were staring at me, I mean us. She stared at me for seconds then left without words. I was left in shock, froze on the spot without knowing what to do. “I would chase her if I were you.” Chanyeol muttered. I got back to my sense then realized that Chanyeol was right. I left right away to chase her.

 

I was wandering around Hongdae but I couldn’t find her anywhere. I’ve called the others to check if they saw her but they didn’t. Now I began to panic as the sky is getting darker and it’s almost evening. I kept on searching her when Chanyeol called and told me that they found her already. I rushed to the parking lot and saw them waiting for me. “Hyojin.” I called her but she slapped me hard as a return. “Don’t you ever call me again, Oh Sehun.” She said as she gritted her teeth in anger and walked away again but this time, I stopped her. “I don’t know what I’ve done that make you mad like this, but please tell me why.” I tried to control my anger as I spoke softly.

 

“Why don’t you figure it out by yourself? I bet you could do that. You know what? You’re the most irresponsible guy I’ve ever met.” Hyojin stated angrily and left once again. This time, I won’t chase her since I know I have no right for it before I know what the matter is. I turned back to saw their gazes on me. I walked to their direction. Suddenly Luhan punched me hard on my jaw and I fell on the ground. I got up and saw Chanyeol and Kris were trying to hold him. “Let’s go.” Junmyeon said and dragged me along to his car.

 

“What’s going on Hyung? I don’t know what’s wrong with Hyojin and why Luhan Hyung punched me. He never had been so angry like this to me.” I muttered to Junmyeon. “I’m not in the position to tell you what happened. Try to recall it by yourself. But you definitely did a terrible mistake, Sehun-ah. You should’ve protected her, not the opposite. Now, try to remember what was going on yesterday.” Junmyeon said.

 

“I had a dinner. Then I encountered with that Kwon Sangwoo when Hyojin left to the restroom.” Junmyeon eyes widen as he heard it but soon he regained his composure, wanting me to continue. “We had a quarrel. Then I left the room and waited for her at the parking lot.” I recalled the night. “Does she look piss off that time?” The latter asked. “I don’t know Hyung. I was too angry that I didn’t pay attention of it. Once she entered the car, I sped up immediately and drove to the club to get some drink to refresh my mind for a while. I asked her to wait for me in the car and… Oh .” I stopped when I suddenly recalled what had happened. I messed up pretty bad this time.


new update is here. comment, subscribe, upvote. hehe don't forget. Thanks! :)