Chapter 53

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Goldilocks #23

 

Something’s missing. The outfits are perfectly fine already but it still doesn’t match the style. I can’t pinpoint it out. “Lucy, send me the latest pictures of Eddie Borgo, J.Estina and Cartier’s rings. Um… as well as Bottega Veneta and Valentino bracelet. Send it to me before lunch.” I ordered the chubby intern then back to the outfit checking when I received a phone call, from Uncle Will. I smelt another nag coming soon from him as he ordered me to go back to the office immediately. It was rare for him to come to my office unless if it was really important or I did something terrible.

 

“Ms. Heather, your uncle is…” I lifted my right hand up then nodded to Kylie. I was pretty nervous for his sudden visit, probably scared of what he’ll be saying to me. I opened the door slowly to see him talking with Sehun and Chanyeol in friendly manner. I sat on the couch and greeted my uncle before asking him of what’s the purpose of his visit. “Take a break for a week.” He ordered seriously. “Why?” I was flabbergasted by his sudden command. “Take a leave for a week and do the therapy sessions again. You may back to work for the photo shoot in Mont Saint Michel. Don’t ever think of coming back if you didn’t attend the sessions.” He summoned sternly. “No. What about the Brooklyn photo shoot?” I refused. What on earth that made him came all the way to my office for this bull.

 

“I don’t care. Take a leave or I’ll extend it to one month and block you out from this project.” My uncle threatened before he proceeded. “As for the remaining schedule for this week, Chanyeol and Jamie will handle it.” No way. I scoffed before I counter argued. “No. Why should I leave? Therapy sessions? Why should I attend it again?” I argued. “I heard what happened and with your recent outrages, it’s the best if you attend it and you may leave starts from today. That’s my first offer. 1 week. Take it or leave it.” My uncle then sipped on his coffee like nothing’s wrong.  I stood up abruptly that the table shook a little and was going to leave the room when the old man spoke up again. “See. That’s why you need another session. That anger issues is the main problem here. It’s for your own good too. I never been this strict so better listen or I’ll block out from this project, completely.”

 

I don’t know if I should acknowledge the last warning or not. Still pissed off by his abrupt decision, I grabbed my Rockstud Wristlet Cuff Valentino clutch angrily that the cuff accidentally swung in front of Sehun’s face. He backed away a little but I didn’t care and just walked away like nothing happened. I could sense that the 3 men stares were stabbed on my back as I left the room, my own office to be clear, and walked straightly to the basement.

 

“Damn it!” I held the steering wheel and hit my forehead on it. I cursed out few words before mumbling to myself. Was it necessary to take a leave just because of it? I was perfectly fine yet they won’t trust me! Uncle Will talked about it like I was a mental patient and I hate it! I took deep breaths for few seconds then started the engine to leave the building. I drove with outraged mood that I actually violated the traffic rules but I didn’t seem to care anymore. After driving around for half an hour, I decided to drive back to my penthouse until I laid eyes on a crowded spot with large colorful banner and balloons, ‘URBAN FOOD FEST 2015’ was written on it. Then an idea popped in my mind. I maneuvered my steer wheel to the nearest parking lot then hopped out from the car to visit the food fair.

 

4 hours later, I reached my penthouse with hands full of paper bags. I put down all the groceries and food I bought earlier then pressed the passcode to unlock the door. Once I got inside and moved all the paper bags to the kitchen, I walked to my room to change my clothes into the more comfortable one and picked the Moschino Bear T-Shirt Dress that was hung up in the first row of my closet. I walked pass my makeup table then observed my new look in the mirror and smiled before leaving to the kitchen. Cooking, cooking!

 

As I spent my time cooking in the kitchen, I began to have the thought that actually the decision to let me take a break wasn’t so bad at all. The silver lining of the sudden break is for me to have some me-time after months of packed schedules. At the same time, it can be a good reason for me to avoid them who might be roaming around the studio and workshop. I’m so going to make the most of it from this break, which was what I thought.

 

After minutes of browsing for some good recipe with the ingredients I bought, I browsed across a recipe, Shrimp & Bacon Fra Diavolo Linguini that might be a mouth-watering one but then it was written as a recipe for 4 persons. I’m not a forte yet in cooking so I just let it be and follow the recipe as my stomach began to growl in hunger. I prepared the pans and hummed an unknown song I just heard on the radio in my car earlier as I was cooking it. Too immersed in boiling the pasta and mixing the sauce, I didn’t hear that the doorbell rang but soon it was opened. I didn’t need to know who the intruder since the only persons that know my passcode were the twins and by the current situation, it was Jamie but my prediction was half right as she brought that duo stepped into my house.

 


HI! sorry for not updating for God-knows-how-long. i was out of town to visit my grandma and fams but now i'm back again with new chapter!

 

sooooo....Chanyeol and Sehun had been in trouble. :( those people are overreacting sometimes :<

 

it's out of exo-related topc but B.A.P is returning to TSent like how the heck it could be? it's good that the problem solved but....somehow i didn't think of it as a good one if they return to TS. I meant like yes, good for them that it solved but returning there? just weird. I hope that Kris Tao Luhan can also solve their own case with SM like how B.A.P and TS ended it even tho their return to SM is very unlikely to happen.