Chapter 7

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Goldilocks #2

 

Someone has followed me around. I knew it. I don’t really pay attention to it until when I arrived at Myungdong. This guy has the same outfit with a person I saw earlier in the shop, not to mention that he kept on entering the same shops or pretending to stand outside. I’m more than certain that he followed me when he entered the same clothing store and change his outfit but still following me around. To whoever followed me earlier, you on spying. You better go and watch Sherlock Holmes or Nancy Drew to learn how to be a better spy.

 

I was thinking of how to distract him when suddenly a food stand lady offered me to buy her ddeokbokki. Voila. I asked the old lady to help me and it works! I dashed away from him immediately once he lost sight of me. “Who the heck is that?” I mumbled to myself.

 

“Noona!” Leo greeted me jubilantly. “Hi Leo! Are the other kids here tonight?” I asked him. “Yes. They always stay here for 2 or 3 days whenever they stop by. Why?” He asked me back. “I bought ddeokbokki. Here. Just have your dinner first. I have something to do.” I said and left them. I went to my table to get my iPad and check on something, my father allies’ data. I’ve did some research about him and his allies to find out evidences about their filthy crimes. Now I’m planning to hack my father’s SNS and email account to get more information.

 

“Shizzus. I should’ve brought my Mac instead of this iPad. My Mac is more useful than this.” I said as I placed my iPad on the table harshly. It’s impossible for me to go to the public PC Room. Now I should scrape along with this not-so-convenient iPad usage.

 

I did my usual daily routine and planned to break into my father’s office today. “The CEO of Kim Media Corporation Is Spotted Dating With The Supermodel Kim Jiwon?” The headline was screened on the Samsung Building’s public screen and caught my attention.

 

“The CEO of Kim Media Corporation, Kim Jonghyun, got caught by the paparazzi this morning in front of the supermodel, Kim Jiwon’s residence. Some netizens state that it’s been few times Mr. Kim Jonghyun drove Ms. Kim Jiwon home after having some parties in clubs.

 

-Of course we’re not a couple. We’re just close friends, but nobody can predict future right? I’m not saying that we’ll be a couple soon. It’s possible for us to be one but not now since Jonghyun Oppa is still in grief for Ms. Jung Hyojin’s accident.- Said Ms. Kim Jiwon to the reporters. However, Mr. Kim Jonghyun chose to keep silent and give no comment to every question from the reporters.

 

The photos taken by the paparazzi and statements by netizen around show that they were drunk that time and looked so close like couple. It’s even closer than Mr. Kim Jonghyun with his deceased fiancée, Ms. Jung Hyojin. So what is going on between them? Is it a triangle love before Ms. Jung Hyojin passed away? Or they had a love affair before Mr. Kim and Ms. Jung engagement? Let’s wait for the update news.”

 

“That arse. Bastard. Rotted in hell you jerk.” I cursed in one go. Finally, I arrived at the government building, my father’s place. My plan today is to trespass into my father’s office and find more evidence and documents. I took out my muffler and glasses and went to the nearest public restroom to change my outfit into a proper one to disguise myself.

 

“Excuse me, I’m looking for Mrs. Kang. Can I know which floor is his office?” I asked the receptionist in fake voice. “I’m sorry. Who are you?” She asked me back. “I’m Ms. Oh from the insurance company. She asked me to meet her today in her office.” I lied smoothly to the receptionist to get inside the building. “There are 5 women registered with surname Kang in this building.” She said as she was checking on the computer screen. “I forgot her full name, but she has short curly hair and chubby. She’s probably in her 40’s.” I describe that ‘Mrs.Kang’ to her. “Oh! She’s Mrs. Kang Joo. She’s on the 7th floor in Security Department division. Do you have any appointment with her already?” She inquired me once more. “Yes, thank you.” I said and straightly walked to the elevator.

 

First of all, I didn’t even know Mrs. Kang. I just happened to walked pass her few months ago and I had no idea that she’s still working in this building. Second, Ms. Oh? From all name registered in this country, why should my mind chose Ms. Oh? Now that I rethink about it again, I should’ve use another name instead. Was it because of I met Oh Sehun few days ago? I silently walked to the janitor’s room in the end of the 17th floor and hid myself there, to gain easier access to go to my father’s office room. Thank God for their weak security system so I can easily broke into his office.

 

Later around 11.p.m, I decided to leave this janitor’s room and walk solemnly yet carefully to break into my father’s office. It was unlocked. See? Weak security system. I pulled up my muffler and beanie to cover my face and walked carefully to avert the CCTV. I my father’s ultrabook immediately once I sat on the seat and took my hard disk to copy the data and observe some papers on the table.

 

“Wow… that’s a lot of document to observe.” I whispered and promptly copy all of those data and documents. While waiting, I looked around the desk and…Bingo! I saw a small vault. “How to crack the code?” I mumbled. I’ve tried few numbers like my mom’s or his birthday but it failed. Then something occurred in my mind. He ever got caught cheating with another girl. I pressed the numbers and surprisingly, it works. He used the girl’s birthday for his passwords and he possibly use the same password for others vaults or accounts. I opened those envelopes and files to take pictures of them for more evidence.

 

“You’re smarty-pants, Jung Hyojin. Too bad your parents are too idiot to realize that.” I boasted myself. I packed up all my stuffs and checked on things to make sure I left no clue or trace of me being here.

 

I crept out of from the office smoothly until I stepped on something. Seriously? An empty can of Chilsung Cider? “.” I cussed and softly kicked it away. Who the heck put this empty can in the middle of a corridor? Then something startled me from behind. “Not so fast, Ms. Jung.” He said. It terrified me enough to make me brace myself and looked back vaguely to saw a tall man lean on the wall as he folded his hand. Then he walked towards me. “It’s late already. What are you doing here, Ms. Jung Hyojin?” He asked in a playful tone.

 

“Who are you? I’m not Jung Hyojin.” I stated in challenging tone but deep inside, I was scared to death. “Nobody’s gonna believe that. I’ll tell you later who I am. Just answer my question first before you inquired me back.” He replied. “It’s none of your business, I suppose.” I said dauntlessly to the guy. “Don’t worry. I won’t tell anybody about you being here. By the way, I’ll interrogate you later. I need to get something. Wait here.” He said and started to walk away before I said something and made him stop abruptly. “Why should I trust you and stay here?” My bag was unexpectedly taken away from me. “Is it enough to make you stay?” He said confidently and took my bag along with him. As I have no other way around, I waited for him there. Who is that guy? What is he doing here? How could he know that I’m Hyojin?

 

 

 


Ta-daaahhh!! Chapter 7! i decided to gave a lil' bit clffhanger even tho it might be too easy to guess. I'll upload chapter 8 soon after i proofread it. I'm now working on chapter 9 so it might be a little late for me to upload chapter 8.

but wait for me! I'll be back!

 

Oh yeah! Get Well Soon Sehun! Stop working too hard and also take care of your own health, to all EXO members too! Take care of yourselves!

and for those sasaeng fans, get a life dudes!! :<