Chapter 33

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #17

 

! The broadcast was going to start in an hour yet I was just done with my Vogue magazine photo shoot. I didn’t even know the performance line-up. Jongin and Taemin Hyung song won’t perform first right? I was going to buckle my seatbelt when my car’s door opened by someone. “What? I’m so late now. Just talk about this tomorrow.” I snapped. Then a head peeked inside and looked at me weirdly. “What are we going to talk about?” She asked then hopped inside the car and buckled the seat belt on her.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked. “Meet you?” She replied unsurely. “But this is my photo shoot location. How did you know I was here and who drove you here?” I inquired again. “Chanyeol. He asked me to go ‘somewhere’ and it turns out that he dropped me here. He told me to go with you.” She replied and I glanced at her. “That Park Chanyeol is really something. Do you even know where am I going?” She nodded her head casually. “You’re going to the broadcast right? You said that you’re late and the show is going to start now. Let’s get going, Oh Sehun. Drive.” She said excitedly.

 

“You said that you hate overcrowded place.” I uttered to Hyojin. “Yes, I am. But I thought I need to give him some support too. Chanyeol has ‘kidnapped’ me with no reason anyway and told me that we were going to there. So I have no choice but get along. You seemed unhappy with me here. Should I join Chanyeol instead for the ride home?” She remarked. “What? I like it that you’re joining me despite that you accept Chanyeol Hyung’s first offer instead of mine.” I stated with a tad of disappointment. We didn’t utter any word until we reached the parking lot and greeted by Chanyeol. “Yo! Let’s get in!” Chanyeol shouted once he met us. “Let’s go.” I said and took Hyojin’s hand.

 

“Are you okay?” I shouted in the crowd. “What?” Hyojin shouted back. I shouted next to her ear, repeated my previous question. “I’m okay, just not used to the massive crowd.” She shouted to answer me. “Do you want to leave instead?” I asked again. She thought for a while then nodded. “Let’s leave after Jongin’s performance. Is it okay?” She replied and I nodded. I could see that she was feeling uncomfortable and their fans are surely crazy. We were jam-packed in thousands of fans. They were shouting for Taemin non-stop from every direction. It was so hot in the venue and Hyojin wearing snapback and muffler, it must had been extremely hot. Thankfully Jongin’s performance was in the 3rd line-up so we won’t stay for too long.

 

“OMG!” Hyojin exhaled in relieve once we were outside of the venue and took all of it but her spectacles. “It was so hot inside! Oh, and my ears are going to explode by those chants and shouts! This is my first time attending this kind of event.” Hyojin admitted ecstatically. “Oh! Jongin was so cool there! The suave vibe is too epic. Cause I do it, I do it 널 위한~” She said again and sang a line from the song but I stayed quiet and only sipped on my vanilla latte.

 

“Let’s just go home.” Hyojin suddenly snapped and was going to open the door when I stopped her. “What?” She snapped again. I knew that she was mad because I ignored her. Yes, I ignored her because of she refused my offer yet she accepted one from Chanyeol. It wasn’t a big deal but I didn’t know why I was so pissed off by it. Then something knocked my sense, jealousy. I was jealous of Chanyeol.

 

 “This is not the way home.” Hyojin blurted. “Finally you realized it. We’re not going home.” I stated. “But I want to go home.” She stated. I assumed that it was because of me. “We need to eat first before heading back. I’m hungry and we haven’t had dinner yet.” I told her and we were back in silence. Then, a loud ringtone rang. “Oh Hyung. We were leaving first. Hyojin is sick and I got something to do. Bye.” It was a phone call from Chanyeol. “I’m not sick.” Hyojin blurted out. “But you looked like a boiled crab.” I opined.

 

“Eat.” I uttered and put some meat on her bowl but she doesn’t move an inch. “Open your mouth.” I said and took a slice of meat. “I won’t eat if you didn’t eat this now.” I threatened and she ate it. “Good girl. Now finish your meal.” I said and started to hog down my meal. “I’m sorry for ignoring you.” I apologized. She stopped eating and looked at me suspiciously before chewing again.

 

“I’m sorry for ignoring you because I was jealous earlier. I was being immature.” I admitted. “Jealous of?” She asked. “Chanyeol Hyung.” I replied and she whacked my head. “What was that jealousy for? And seriously? Chanyeol? We’re good buddies okay? He’s the one who brought me here, in case you forgot.” Hyojin hissed. “I don’t even know why. That’s why I apologize to you.” I answered. “Geez… Stop doing nonsense thing. Eat this!” Hyojin hissed again and fed me a slice of bacon. 

 

“Hyojin-ah, do you want to go somewhere else?” I asked after paid for the dinner. “No. Just go home.” She replied. “Are you still mad at me?” I asked again. Now I felt terrible for ruining up her mood. New lesson learnt for today, don’t mess up or ignore girls. Their best weapon in this kind situation is silence.

 

“Do you want to know how I can forgive you?” She suddenly asked when we just got inside the house. I looked at her suspiciously as she looked like she was having something weird in her mind. Hyojin repeated her question impatiently. “Fine. What do you want?”

 

“No. I won’t do this.” I refused. “Why? I never see you dance anyway. You have nice dance studio inside your room yet you never use it. It’s such a waste, Oh Sehun. Come on, only this once.” Hyojin pleaded. “No.” I said and turned around, leaving Hyojin alone in the middle of the studio. “Sehun.” She reached towards me and called me softly as she held my wrist.

 

“Look at me.” I turned around and did what she asked me to. “Stop hammered down the talent and personalities for a mistake you never do in your life.” She told me as she cupped my face. “It’s not your fault that your father passed away. It’s not your fault that your mom cheated on your dad and left you. Your dad won’t want you to live like this. Step down from dancing won’t change anything and it’s not something your father wants for you. He won’t like it if you waste away your talent and your life for the bad past. He gave too much for you and sacrificed lots of things to make you happy. Listen to me this time. He wants you to live happily with no regret. Live your life to the fullest.”

 

“You’ll need rash boldness and toughness to face and change everything. Why? It’s because you’re the only one who can save yourself. Some people around you will bring you down, some people will always support you here and there but the biggest will always come from your true self. You’ll go through endless hell and high water in life, many people do, including me but we should always have our own way to get up and bear with it as long as we have will change to be a better one. Living like this won’t change the reality for now, but with a change, it will be a better future for you.” Hyojin continued and embraced me in a hug.

 

“Do you want to know why I asked you to dance and I told you all of this?” She whispered and I hummed in response. “I saw the way you looked at Taemin and Jongin Oppa earlier. Even though you said you won’t dance anymore, I could see how longing you were for it. You’re born to dance. That’s why I asked you to dance, but I don’t think you’ll dance today. You must be tired, just rest. See you tomorrow.” She replied and slowly loosened the hug. “Wait.” I spoke up and she turned back again, facing me. “Let’s dance together.”

 


 

I'M BACKKKK!!!!

Have you guys watch Luhan's 'Back To 20' trailer or listen to Kris and D.O ost? It's amazing!

love them all!

Anyway, there was a news that EXO will have their comeback in January 2015. I was pretty excited about it but also curious and kinda not ready for OT10. :(

and there's no any new news about Kris and his lawsuit. Is it terminated yet?

 

Hope EXO and both Luhan Kris will get better in 2015. and OT12 is back if possible. :p

 

Sorry for the long hiatus and thanks for reading.

please keep on anticipating and supporting this story of mine.

comments and critics are welcome.

 

Thanks EXO-L and many other readers. :)

XOXO~