Chapter 19

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Goldilocks #7

 

It’s been a week since I ran away from Sehun and EXO. I admitted that I miss them somehow. I missed the bubbly Jongdae and cheerful Luhan. I missed the cheesy Jongin and flirty Baekhyun. I missed Oh Sehun. I had no idea why am I still thinking about him after what he had done to me. I was beyond furious that time and I still do. I heard about the quarrel Sehun had at the lounge. I don’t know who was he but I believed that he must be someone that caused Sehun’s face turned dark that time and said those weird things back then when he was drunk. He probably stressed out because of it but he was being irresponsible and when he was drunk, he became…someone different. It petrified me a lot.

 

*flashback*

 

            I got a call from Sehun but he was drunk. I left the car immediately. When I got in, I saw Sehun on the floor and a man was going to step on him. I ran towards him and covered him that I got stepped on my back. The man flirted on me and when he said that I looked familiar, I was so scared. Scared to be found and scared of the people around. I can’t fight them back with drunken Sehun and my bruised back from the past incident at Park Seungchul’s house.

 

            Then I hit him hard on his neck, made him fell down and lost his consciousness. I supported Sehun and dragged him out. People were whispering about Sehun with a random girl and how I look so familiar with someone. I even heard that someone said ‘Prime Minister Jung’. I was so scared that time since I never encounter to this kind of mishap before. I had no idea what to do.

 

            “Yah!!! Oh Sehun!!! What the ! What have you done??? You left me alone in the lounge, dumped me to get drunk in a club and now you caused ruckus in a club? What the heck is that? Are you that dumb huh?” I went berserk on him as I let my tears down. “But I didn’t ask you to do it anyway. Just leave me alone! I’m an unwanted person right? People always want to see me suffer right? I was almost there to grant it all! Why did you need to come and ruined it? I thought people would be amused of me suffered by it.” He screamed back and I slapped him hard. I slapped him because of my anger and his idiotic action. “What are you saying now? You’re insane!” I shouted back and tried to calm down for a while then turned the engine on.

            I was driving that time and stopped when the red light was on. I was waiting for the red light to change when suddenly Sehun kept on calling me. “Hyojin-ah~ Jin-ah~ Jung Hyojin~” I ignored him. “Hyojin…” He muttered softly as he lowered his body onto me and started to kiss me on lips. “Jin…” He moaned and kept on nibbling my lips as I tried to push him away but he was stronger than me. He kept on kissing me and made some marks on my neck. I admitted that I almost gave in that time. But thanks God that I got back to my senses right away. “Sehun, please stop.” I begged softly and it made him stopped. He lifted up my head to look at him and I cried. Sehun hugged me and I was sobbing hard on his shoulder. He caressed my head slowly and we stayed like that for a while. Then suddenly he stopped and I knew that he passed out. I pushed him back slowly back to the seat and sped up as fast as I could.

 

            I can’t sleep at all. Thinking of how risky the situation was back at the club and Sehun. I couldn’t believe that Sehun would do that to me. Maybe I was too naïve for trusting him. I marched out from the house decided to have some coffee to free my mind. I strolled around stopped by at a coffee shop. I entered the coffee shop and saw few EXO members. I saw Kris, Chanyeol, Luhan and Tao that time. I was going to leave but they saw me and called me to join them. I thought that maybe it would be nice if I join them to forget this for a while. Once my order was done, we left to their clubhouse.

 

            Thanks God that Sehun wasn’t here. He was too drunk to come, I thought. Then, few hours later, while I was having fun with EXO, Sehun showed up in the clubhouse. I looked at the clock on the wall and yes indeed I’ve been staying for too long. He was walking to my direction and I walked away to Luhan and Kris’ direction. I felt that he was trying to approach me few times, but I ignored him and fled away to the others instead of facing him.  Then suddenly Tao said that he wanted to go to Hongdae. Screw you, Panda Tao!

 

God must’ve decided to play with my fate. In the end I joined them. I was going to ask Chanyeol or Jongdae to come with me but wth? Why did Chanyeol ask Sehun? “Forget it. I’ll go by myself.” I snapped and Sehun banged the table. “What the heck is going on? Why did you avoiding me all day long?” He shouted and people were staring at us. Thanks for making a marvelous drama scene. I thought it would be the best if I didn’t say anything and just left. That’s what I did. I left them and dashed out from the eatery to hide.

 

I sauntered around in deep thought. Anger, fear, anxiety, all of it was clouding in my mind. I strolled around then I felt a grip on my wrist. “Chanyeol Oppa.” I muttered softly and soon Luhan and Baekhyun came along. They brought me to Chanyeol’s car at the parking lot and gave me a bottle of water.

 

“Feeling better?” He asked as I gulped down the water and nodded in response. “What’s going on? You’ve been avoiding Sehun all this day and with the sudden outburst earlier, I knew that something serious has happened.” Luhan spoke softly. I don’t know how to start. I’m afraid that I’ll screw things up. “It’s okay. You can always tell us anything, Jin.” Chanyeol reassured me. Then I began to tell them everything from the start. From the part we had dinner and he kissed me when he was drunk.

 

            “Is it possible that’s…” Chanyeol stopped in the middle when Luhan gave him a peculiar stare. “Well… Sehun has messed up pretty bad this time. We can’t tell you what happened unless if he told you by himself. He was worse than this back then and things were slowly getting better when EXO were stood up for him that’s why he could be the Sehun we know right now. But until yesterday, I believed that he was too shaken and furious at the same time. He was doing fine until yesterday. I’m also mad at him right now for being impetuous like that but I’ll teach him more lessons. I will, but please, forgive him, Hyojin. I can see that you’ve been an important part of him somehow.  His life was messed up too far already and it’s enough for him.” Luhan gently explained.

 

“Yeah. He was too shaken that time that he couldn’t think straight. He wasn’t in the right state of mind. He promised us to not drink and go to club when we’re not around. He won’t do that unless he’s in extreme pressure. I know him well. He’s a nice one. We’re not defending him. We know that you have right to be mad, but please understand him. You would know all the reasons of this one day.” Baekhyun added.

 

“Whenever he got drunk, he’d lost control of himself. That’s why we never allow him to drink and go to club whenever we’re not around. We’re afraid that he would do something stupid and even possible for people to take advantage from him. Even though it was a terrible mishap there, I would thank you for being there that time or we would never want to know what happen.  It already happened once and we wouldn’t want if it happened again. We love him so much that we would never let anything hurt him. You can stay mad at him, but please try to understand him for a little bit. He’s a nice guy once you know him.” Chanyeol truthfully said to me.

 

             I could see that all of them were care of Sehun so much. They were hiding something about him and to be honest, I was itching to find out. I was still mad at him, but if I were in his shoes, maybe I would stress too. I was in deep thought, thinking of Sehun and trying to control the burning anger inside me when he suddenly came. I slapped him hard, again. “Don’t you ever call me again, Oh Sehun.” I said.

 

            Now I’ve been thinking if I should pay a visit to the boys, but no. I shouldn’t hang out with them anymore. I was fine to be alone until I met them. I better focus on my plan and expose their dirty plan as soon as possible. I ran back to the house to work on those documents. I was working on it when suddenly Yeonhee came in.

 

“Eonni! There was a man sticking some posters of your face for you when I was strolling around.” Yeonhee told me. First person in my mind is Sehun. “Who? Tall guy with blonde hair?” I asked her. “No. It’s a tall guy with muscular body and he looked like a bad guy in movies. His face was so scary. Who’s that eonni?” I was shocked upon hearing her answer. I didn’t expect to see it coming this fast. There were 2 possibilities. It could be my father’s man or maybe Mr. Jun’s man. “Where did you see it?” I anxiously asked as I held her shoulders.

 

 I rushed out to the place Yeonhee said and saw few posters on the wall. I noted down the phone number and pretend to make a call. “Hello. Is this Mr. Cho?” I asked with a fake voice. “Yes. Do you have any information of Jung Hyojin?” He asked frankly. “I’m sorry. But may I know if this is the official hotline for Jung Hyojin? There are so many impostors these days so I can’t randomly tell people what I know.” I challenged him. “Yes. What if we just make a deal? Come to Taeyang Corp. building tomorrow and we’ll talk about the deal.” He suggested and I hung up right away. Taeyang Corp.? It’s one of Mr. Jun’s buildings.

 

I ran back to the house straightaway to warn the kids. “Eonni, something’s wrong?” Yeonhee asked. “Yeonhee-ah, Hongjin, Junhyung, Leo, if there’s anyone asked or say anything about me, just say that you guys don’t know me. We never met at all. Please keep all of this as secrets.” I pleaded. “Is there something’s wrong? You scared us.” Hongjin said. “Nothing. Just please do it. We never met each other. Okay. All of you trust me right?” I asked again and they nodded. “Thanks kids. You’re the best.” I said and hugged them.

 

Now even though Mr.Jun is looking for me, I still need those documents. I browsed through internet then saw an announcement. Good announcement. They were going to hold a congratulatory dinner in the building for their daughter’s new business. Bingo. They’ll have it in 3 days. I started to browse through internet for more information about the building and made plan for it. I must’ve succeeded or my plan would be a waste and I wouldn’t want that happen.

 


 

Sorry for the long waiting. and possibly lame update too. :( but thanks for keep reading and subscribe this story. :) i'll update soon when i can. xoxo :D