Chapter 10

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #5

 

*flashback*

After I stole Jongin’s scarf and Kris’ coat from the coat hanger, I followed her again. She went to an old house at Namdaemun and met few kids there. I was curious at first. “So you’ll not gonna be home for few days? Why? When will you come back?” A girl bombarded her with her questions. “I don’t know. But I’ll be back. I promise, and I’ll bring pizza again. Okay?” She assured the little girl. Now I remembered that a pizza guy ever told us that she live with the stray kids at Namdaemun, which is proven true.

 

She exited from the house after few minutes with a backpack and from what I guessed; she might want to go to somewhere else. My guess is correct. She went to Apgujeong area. What surprised me is, she went to an elite residence in Apgujeong and trespass into a house. I quietly followed her along and saw a plate on the door, Park Seungchul. Park Seungchul? What’s she doing there? I sort of admire her nerves to trespass into the house, not to mention there are many cctv and high security around. She must be smart enough to pass it all. I hid near the bushes until she showed up. I saw her exited the house. She was holding few papers and her cellphone.

 

She stopped at the nearest park and took out the papers from her bag. “Corruption? So he faked the papers to get the money to himself and…Jung Hwanhee? He works with my father? Jerks.” I heard her mumbled. What the heck is she doing? Playing City Hunter? Detective Sherlock Holmes? She stood up from the bench and walked away but without her knowing, she dropped her cellphone. I took it and followed her again. Once I knew she was headed to my house, I rushed to my house and got inside from the back door, pretended that I was home waiting for her arrival.

 

Now I remembered that I had her cellphone. “She took a lot of pictures from the confidential documents. Park Seungchul. That name sounds familiar.” I mumbled to myself as I holding her phone. I was so sure that I heard that name few times, but I can’t recall when and where. What’s her plan actually? She seems kind as she takes care of the poor yet also mysterious and dangerous at the same time.

 

“I’m going to have a photo shoot today. Stay here. Don’t go anywhere. Maybe I’ll be home at 7 or 8.” I told her. She remained silent and concentrated on the computer screen. “Do you want to…” “I thought you said you’re leaving.” She cut me off. “Sure. See you later.” I said and left her alone. What a vicious girl there.

 

“Hey Hun!” Kris greeted me one I arrived at the studio. “Yo hyung!” I waved my hand and greeted him back. “So we’re having photo shoot together and this is your first time to wear my design. How does it feel like?” Kris asked me and rose up his fist, pretended that it was a microphone. “Urmmm… Do you want to know how it feels like?” I asked him back to get his curious face. “Nothing special.” I replied shortly. “That’s mean! How could you?” He asked back as he strangled me. “Just kidding hyung, but I’ve wore you design few times already, so it’s really nothing special.” I explained to the latter. “But it’s different! It was all before I officially launched my brand!” Kris said smugly. “Whatever hyung. I’m going to change now.” I said and left him babbling alone.

 

“What a tiring day.” I said to myself as I massaging my neck. Then Hyojin came in with a cup of ramen and a plastic full of it. “I thought I’ve told you to stay at home and not going anywhere.” I said to her. “Oh Golly. I just went out to get some ramen.” She stated. “No. You went out to the supermarket, but before it you were also went to somewhere else.” I remarked. “What makes you said that?” She inquired back. “You’re holding someone’s wallet, and it’s a man wallet. What is that on your back?” I asked as I got up and walked towards her. “Stay away from me.” She said and walked few steps backwards. “Fine. I’ll let you pass today.” I said arrogantly. “Oh, by the way, what’s your phone number? You should tell me later.” I pretended to ask her to bluff on her.

 

It’s been like these for days. Photo shoots, be home at night, then another shoot for the next day. It’s also the same for Hyojin. How could I know? I meet her in the morning in my study room, maybe observing those papers she stole. I caught her red-handed going out 2 times with papers neatly folded inside her varsity and she’s been having ramen every day.

 

“You’ll be hospitalized soon if you kept on eating ramen as staple food.” I said once I passed the dining room. It startled her and made her choked on her ramen. “Shut up. It’s not your stuff to take care of.” She snapped back. “I thought you stole money for yourself. So why did you keep on eating ramen?” I asked again. “I stole it, but it’s not for me.” She answered. “Just wait for me tomorrow. Let’s have dinner together. I’ll be home at 5. You better prepare.” I said for the last time and left to my room. 

 


Sorry for not updating for few weeks. i have no internet connection before and i'm still in my mental breakdown upon Kris statements and lawsuit. i can't believe that it would happen this soon, right before their 1st solo concert and especially when they've only debuted for +/- 3 years. :(

 

i'll give double updates today. please wait for it. i'll update it once i finish proofread it.thanks for reading people! :)