Chapter 26

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #14
 
“Finally you’re home. Please go to the Chinese resto near the Soju bar and buy me a bowl of Jjajangmyun." I told Hyojin who just stepped inside. "I’m busy. They have delivery service. Just give them a call.” She said in annoyance. “You see the phone over there? I need to walk to get it and my ankle isn’t in a good condition to walk. Just go and buy it for me.” “But…” I cut her off before she got chance to refuse. “I won’t take no for answer. Just go. Oh, and buy few cartons of milk and jellies at 7-eleven. I’ll be waiting.” I said and put on my headphone.
 
I could see that she stomped her foot in annoyance but left to buy those food for me. After I heard the voice of the door locked by the security system, I grabbed her bag straps from the couch and open it. I read some documents from the folder to saw few sheets of documents that I barely understood about it but I did found the documents with Kwon Sangwoo and Moon Saehee’s names on the list. This is definitely not my thing. By looking at the long list, lots of names with tiny fonts and numbers are enough to make my head explode.
 
“I’m home. Here’s your order? Is there anything else I can do, Master Oh Sehun? No?Fine. I’m going up.”  Hyojin prompted as she put down the plastic bags on the table. “Did you just…” She stopped in the middle of her sentence and I looked at her innocently, pretending that I know nothing. “Oh. It’s nothing. Maybe I just forget about something.” She said and left to her room. I know exactly what she was going to ask. Hyojin is an enormously careful type of person so I believed that she noticed about her bag.
 
“Hyung, when will you come back to Korea?” I asked Luhan on Skype. “I don’t know yet. I don’t think I’ll back to Korea so soon. I still got few scenes filming for the movie. Why? Don’t tell me you make another problem again.” Luhan answered in warning tone. “No! Am I that troublesome? Shizzus. I’m not calling you for it Hyung.” I replied. “So?” “Are you busy tomorrow? Can I meet Uncle and you tomorrow?” I asked in advance. “Something’s wrong? Can you just tell me now? Or…Your mom…” “No. Well… I just need to talk about something to both of you.” I prompted. “I don’t know if he’s in China or not. The last time I got a call from him was few weeks ago and he said that he was handling some important case in USA. What do you mean by tomorrow anyway?” Luhan questioned. “I’ll book a flight to Beijing tomorrow. Okay? I got to go now. See you.” I hung up before the older Hyung could say any word to refuse.
 
“Hyung!” I called from far as I spotted him in the midst of crowd. “Yo Yo Yo~ Sehun-ah!” He shouted back and ran towards my spot. “Wah! It’s so hard to find you here. Too many crews and they’re all look so busy.” I told the latter. “What makes you come here anyway? How’s your ankle?” Luhan asked. “It’s getting better but still need to be casted. I’ll tell you once you’re done. It’s a little bit private and too crowded here.” I replied. “Okay. Just wait the café outside. I’ll meet you there at 5 p.m.” Luhan told me then back to the filming.
 
“Yo, brother!” Luhan greeted. “1 hour late.” I blurted out. “Sorry. They asked me to join them for a birthday party for one of the staffs. So I stayed there for a while. Back to the topic.What’s the urgent matter?” Luhan asked as he sipped my latte. I showed him some pictures taken from Hyojin’s documents and showed it to Luhan. “I need to meet uncle because I’m curious about these documents. I can only found few documents, there are actually few more.” I explained as he laid eyes on it, carefully observing the pictures.
 
Luhan froze for a moment. “I have no idea neither about these documents but why did their names listed here? Kim Jonghyun? And there are some politician names as well. They never go public as long as I remember.” He remarked. “That’s why I need uncle to help me. There are some accounting journals, lists of names and some explanations on the documents but I can’t solve it.” I replied. “I’ll call him later. How long would you stay here?” Luhan questioned and I shrugged my shoulders as response.
 
“Uncle said that he will come back to Beijing next Friday. Are you okay with that? He said that maybe we can ask his assistant if this is too urgent and he couldn’t make it.” Luhan told me and put his phone back into his pocket. “No. It’s okay. Like what I said, it’s kinda private and it’s better if we ask uncle directly. I’ll be fine staying here for few days. I’m on my break anyway.” I replied. “Okay then. Maybe you can stay in my hotel for few days.”
 
“By the way, how did you get these documents?” The latter asked with a raised eyebrow. Oops. I didn’t think of any reason for the question. It would be a dead move if I said it was all from Hyojin. “You’re hiding something from me, Oh Sehun.” Luhan blurted out after a moment of silence and stared at me, waiting for an answer. “No, I’m not.” I prompted without looking at him. “Yes, you are. Is it from Hyojin? You’ve been acting weird since you know her. What kind of big secret are you hiding now behind us, Oh Sehun?” Luhan inquired. “Aisshhh! It’s nothing. Let’s just go back to your hotel.” I said and stood up from my seat.

 




so....maybe i'll update a lil bit slower as my netbook which is once again broke down. urgh! perks of having old netbook. i actually had typed few chapters (maybe 2 or 3 chapters? idk neither. :p) after chap 25 but i haven't proofread it yet. and as my netbook is being dumb dumb, i can only update via my mom's  iPad, so i can only update when my mom didn't play it. sorry readers... :( i just moved to a new city so i barely had any idea of where i could find trusted computer technician so i can fix this dumb netbook of mine without losing any data of it (well...actually most of them are music, exo's videos and photos of mine and family). but don't worry. i'll keep on updating whenever i can! so keep reading and please anticipate the next following chapters. 
and i'll upload chap 27 as soon as possible after proofread it. maybe....this sunday or next tuesday. just...whenever the iPad is free of use. 

thanks for reading and subscribing pippooolll!!! comments are critics are always welcome so no hesitation needed. leave a comment and lets see what i can do to make this story more interesting and please do correct me if i had typo/grammatical errors in this fiction.

LOVE YA ALL, EXO-L... XOXO :)