Chapter 6

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #3

 

 

            “Hey guys.” I greeted them. “I thought you have photo shoots along with Chanyeol hyung today.” Tao said confusedly. “I asked them to re-schedule my personal shoots earlier. So I only need to have photo shoots with Chanyeol hyung tomorrow. We’ll have our photo shoot at Nami Island anyway. I want to join.” I stated shortly. “Then if she knows you’re here and she ran away again? No thanks. Just go somewhere else.” Kyungsoo tried to shoo him away. “I’ll stay, but once we find her, I’ll hide inside car or maybe the nearest coffee shop. I brought a muffler to cover myself, so no worries needed.”

 

            “Any idea of how we could start this?” Yixing asked. “Mmmm… The pizza staff did say about stray kids. Maybe we can ask the stray kids around for her.” Junmyeon suggested and soon approved by the others. “Wait. Let’s go to the bubble tea stand there before we start. I’m thirsty. I need some booster to find that brat.” I said and dashed away from them.

 

            “I’m tired!” Tao whined. “We’ve been searching for only 2 hours and you’re tired already? How could it possible that you learn wushu yet you have weak stamina? Weakling.” Kyungsoo remarked to the wushu guy. “I’m not a weakling! Minseok hyung also knows martial arts yet he looks tired already.” Tao retorted unyieldingly. “But at least I’m not whining all the time.” Minseok responded to the latter’s statement. “Why do you guys like to bully me that much? Nobody stand on my side. I’m tired. Sehun, let’s go to the coffee shop over there.” Tao said and pulled me along without giving any chance for me to refuse.

 

            “Give me one Caramel Machiato and one...what’s yours?” Tao asked. “Chocolate Frappucino.” “One Chocolate Frappucino.” Tao said to the barista on charge. “Sehun-ah. Pay for us.” Tao said innocently. “What? You’re the one who wants to drink yet you asked me to pay? No.” I refused. “But....” “Just pay for it! We’re waiting too!” said someone queuing behind us. “You better pay me back this time.” I said. I was going to take out my wallet, when I saw her. “Wait here.” I said and left Tao behind. “But you haven’t pay!! Yah!! Sehun-ah!!! Oh Sehun!!!!” Tao screamed and I ignored him.

 

            I put on my glasses and pulled up my muffler to cover my face. Now I believe in Kris that she probably is... I mean was. She was a rich person before she got poor. How could I know that it’s possibly true? Maybe she’s a pickpocket now, but she didn’t dress like one. Jeremy Scott’s snapback (like what Kris’ had said before), Nike’s sling bag, and if I’m not mistaken, that’s Loubotin’s glitter sneakers. Yeah, I’m a model so I know how to run eyes over these stuffs. 

 

            “Where’s she going?” I mumbled as I kept my eyes on her. I followed her all along. She went to Namdaemun for a while and now I followed her to Myungdong. She entered many boutiques and shops. As I followed her, my curiosity grows. First, why would she enter many shops like that? Window shopping, yes I know it. Yet something inside me said it’s not only window shopping. Second, her gestures are suspicious. She looked like she was looking and hiding something at the same time. It was like she’s observing things and hiding herself so that no one can recognize her. Third, she kept on looking back and around her. Maybe she was aware that someone followed her.

 

            I need to do something to change my appearance. While I was following her to one of the clothing stores, I saw a brown blazer and hat displayed on the window. “I’ll take these.” I said to the employee and paid it immediately so I can’t lose trail of her. “But it only costs…” “Just take it.” I said and took off my coat to change into it. Fortunately, I found her again, strolling in front of the street vendors. 

 

“Young lady, please buy my ddeokbokki. I haven’t sold anything for today. One portion only would be fine.” An old woman said to her. “Umm… Okay. Give me 11 portions of it then.” She said to the woman. 11? That’s so many for 1 person. Then I saw her whispered to the old lady and the latter nodded understandingly. “Thanks, ahjumma.” She said and left the old woman.

 

I followed her until the ddeokbokki lady stopped me. . She knew that I followed her along. “Do you want to try my ddeokbokki? Or maybe Japchae?” She kindly offered me. “Thanks but I’m in…” “I insisted. Here, try this. It’s free.” She said as she handed me the fork. In the end, I took a mouthful of ddeokbokki and bought 1 portion of it. “Now I lose her. How could she know that I’m still following her? I changed my clothes already!” I grumbled to myself.

 

“Oh Sehun!” I looked back and saw the others jogging towards me. “Where the heck did you go earlier? We were looking for you like crazy.” Junmyeon protested. “I saw her when Tao and I went to the café, so I followed her.” I replied to Junmyeon hyung. “So? Any result?” Kris inquired shortly. “I was uncovered. She knew that I followed her so she set up a plan with a ddeokbokki stand lady and here’s the result.” I explained to them and showed them my ddeokbokki. “What the hell Sehun?” Yixing cussed.

 


 

Chapter 6 uploaded! kkk~  what do you guys think of this story so far? Gimme more comment pleaseeee LOL

Actually i'm hoping for their OVERDOSE comeback asap but SM has announced that they'll postponed it for tentative date. another rumor said that SM will release it on 31st May. Now i don't know if it would come true or not since the entertainment industries are all still in wake of Sewol incident, even though i hope so.

another news, they said that SM might release the MV in 3 versions, EXO-K, EXO-M and EXO OT12. They also might release it in 2140p (idk if it's the right number) and 1440p. Super duper HD version! SM, you know it so well of how making us driving crazy over them xD

 

I'll update soon once i finished proofread chapter 7. Thanks for reading! don't forget to comment, subscribe and UPVOTE on this story. kkk~ Bye! :)