Chapter 45

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #24

 

“Hyung!” I greeted him once I spotted him sitting on the bench with his favorite Starbucks. “Hey, Sehun-ah!” He greeted back excitedly, not knowing that he’ll face his worst today. “I’ve been calling you since yesterday but you didn’t pick up! It’s been days since your last schedule was done and yesterday Nylon magazine offered you a winter photo shoot with Kim Youjung, then BNT International Magazine with your EXO fella, Jongin, The Celebrity magazine and last, CF for Genie music. All of them should be decided in 5 days so it won’t overlap with your other schedules.” He explained as he checked on his brown planner. “Please send it all to my e-mail. I’ll decide it later. Hyung, can I ask you something?” He nodded casually and put his phone back to his satchel. “How much does my mom pay you to selling me out?”

 

“What do you mean?” He asked without a hint of fear or shock. “I know what you’ve been doing. Those phony lies won’t work if you throw it right in front of my face again. You got no choice but to tell me the truth now.” I replied then to my surprise, he smirked evilly. He looked so different now than the Lee Jaehun I know for years. “Finally I’m no longer need to act brotherly to a jerk like you. Do you know how it feels like living like you’re dying every day because of money? I always try to be good to you but you can’t even help me when I’m asking you to, instead, you objected and listened to those arses.” He vented out. “Now that you found out about my doing already, I think I can take another step further without any fear.” He cited the last sentence cunningly and the next thing I know is, my vision turned black.    

 

“You’re okay?” I opened my eyes slowly and felt a sharp pain on my neck when I tried to get up. “Jaehun was attempting to kidnap you but we’re a step ahead to stop him.” Luhan explained the situation. “You’re lucky that we trailed on you or I swear you be somewhere else with your mother.” Joonmyun spoke up. “I won’t say anything no matter how hard you beat me s!” I heard him shouted from downstairs. I got up and rushed to the living room to saw Jaehun tied on a wooden chair from the dining room, beaten by Tao and Minseok while Baekhyun held his head up. “Stop it!” I shouted to stop them and ran to his direction. “It’s useless to beat him now.” Minseok was going to punch him again but I stopped the latter and shook my head slowly. “Don’t.” I said. “Tch. No matter what, I won’t say a word. So don’t expect me to help you because I won’t do anything to help you out. They’ll come to rescue me anyway.” Jaehun spoke confidently. “You know what? Beat him then. I don’t care if you’re dead. You don’t deserve mercy from us.” I said sternly and left him with Minseok and the boys.

 

“What now?” I asked helplessly. “We got him to help but he got us nothing. I was wrong to believe that he’ll help us.” I was wrong to believe that everything would be fine according to my plan. I’m a coward. I said by myself that I’ll handle this by myself but in the end, I always failed. I was supposed to think and figure out how I’ll solve this out but here I am, sitting miserably in my room with my brothers, do nothing but blabbering nonsense. Luhan scoffed then got me by my collar. “Are you even a man? Is this how you settle things? You give up way too easily! That’s why you’ll never grow up! You can’t do anything right if you keep on acting like a coward. Get a grip and try to solve it, not the other way around! You’re a weakling if you give up easily like this. If you really love Hyojin, you won’t even think about give up. You don’t deserve her if you don’t even try to fight for her. Hyojin doesn’t deserve a weakling like you.” Luhan raged out.

 

I won’t say that what Luhan said was wrong. He was more than right. I was too weak. I always surrounded by EXO that I can’t even handle things on my own. I just realized that they were always there to solve things for me. “Sorry.” I muttered. “Save it for yourself. Your sorry won’t do anything unless you take actions now.” Luhan replied then he left the room and closed the door with a loud bang. “He was right. Be a man now. You always give us advices but you never did it even once in your life. Words with no actions are nothing. You give up too easily. You need to change that.” Joonmyun said then left. The latter was right. I wonder why they always said the ugly truth about me. Yes. I need to fight back for Hyojin no matter what.

 

I grabbed my car keys and ran downstairs. “What’s the next plan?” I asked them who were sitting in the living room, with laptops, iPads and documents on the table. “We’ll reveal everything tomorrow in the election press conference as planned. Few of the documents were already settled to be projected in front of the press.” Baekhyun replied. “If Jaehun won’t move his mouth to help us, we’ll need other bait to lure them out and I happened to know what the perfect one is.” I said and took few of the brown envelopes with my name on it. I was more than sure that this plan would work because this was one of their main goals that they’ll risk everything for. “Young master, what are you going to do with those?” Mr. Go said with an intimidating look. “What’s your plan?” Kris shifted his eyes to me off from the document soon after Mr. Go question. “Just wait.” I said and left.

 

I took my earphone and attached it on my ear as I put my phone on the phone stand next to my car steer and pressed number 5 on my speed dial. “Please print out the documents and take the stamp out. I’ll be there in 15.” I commanded instantly then hung up. It might help to lure them out and freed Hyojin, right?

 


 

I'm back! OMG thanks for the 1700+ viewers and 40+ subscribers. me love ya!

I was bored so i decided to just posted chapter 45 earlier than what i've planned (which is next week) but i when i saw the viewers number, i was like...it's a good thing that i thought of posting chap 45 earlie. kkkk~

 

anyway, had you all see 9gag's post? The one with Kai performing EXODUS with weird caption from them (9gag style for sure). It's just funny. LOL