Chapter 22

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Goldilocks #9

 

 

            “Aren’t you going to say anything?” I asked Sehun in annoyance. We’ve been sitting in his living room for a while and he only sat down quietly like a statue. I scoffed and got up from the couch but Sehun grabbed my wrist right away. “Stay.” I glanced at him and sat down again on the couch. “How’s your back?” He finally asked. “Oh. Thought you’ll never asked.” I sarcastically said to Sehun. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for leaving you that time and caused those troubles. Moreover, I’m sorry for…” He stopped in the middle. Was he going to say about the kiss? I waited until he finished his words but no, he didn’t say any further. “Sorry for?” I asked. Okay. It’s so awkward. “Kiss.” He shortly said.

 

“I’m sorry for frightened you and for my reckless behavior. I was wrong and I wasn’t in the right state of mind that time. I was too selfish to think about myself and caused trouble for other people instead. I’m sorry for hurting you.” He said with a shaking voice. Is he gonna cry? I remained silent and stared at the floor, not knowing what to say after. I was still mad at him, but then I noticed that he also looked so fragile and remorseful.

 

            “Apologies accepted.” I said after a moment. He looked up and stared at me. “What? I’m not gonna forgive you but you look like a cry baby now and I don’t like it if people cry in front of my face.” I retorted. He was going to hug me when I stopped him by pushing him away. “It doesn’t mean you can come close to me.” I stated. He was smiling like crazy, unlike before, he looked so desperate and gloomy.

 

            “What were you doing there?” I asked. He stared at me with confusion. “Hapjeong-gu.” I said. “I was one of the attendees there.” He replied. “You lied. You’re not even invited to the dinner.” I remarked. “Fine. I wasn’t invited that time, but I sneaked in with Junmyeon hyung’s invitation.” Sehun admitted. “Why would you want to sneak in?” I inquired again. “It’s because of… Kris. He releases his new design at the dinner to mark the collaboration between him and Jun Yeri. He said that I’ll be the model for it but he hasn’t showed it to me and I’m curious of it so I sneaked in to find out about it.” Sehun explained. I don’t know if I should trust him even though he was right. Kris did present some of his design on the stage that night.

 

            “How did you find me then? And why did you need to help me when you’re in that state? Do you know that it could get serious? What if…” “Because I know I should do it. I’ve made some mistakes and I want to fix it all.” He cut me off. “I saw you sneaking out from the venue. I was confused at first and I decided to follow you. I saw you went up to 19th floor. I kept on following and hid at the corner of the corridor near the office room you entered. Then I realized that you were trespassing into Mr. Jun’s office. I waited for you anxiously. Finally you came out, but in a wrong time. I heard voices from both sides of the corridors. That time, I decided to help you out. I know it well of how risky it was for us and my ankle’s condition won’t help at all. But I give no to it and ran to you instead. I don’t regret it at all. I’m happy that I can help you out that time. I’ve been looking for you since that night and when I finally found you.” He continued.

 

            I became silenced after his long explanation. He was right. It wouldn’t be here of he wasn’t there. “Thanks. Let’s just say that we’re even now.” I thanked. “So I’m forgiven for real now? Really?” Sehun asked again and I nodded. “Thanks!!!” Sehun yelled and hugged me. I can’t believe it. He was being so gloomy and now, hyper as a 5 years old kid but I like it and hugged him back. “But are you that stupid to help me in that ankle? I wish I can kick your now for being so stupid and look now. It’s gotten worse right?” I snapped as I hit his head. “So… Are you worried about me right now?” He said playfully. “No.” I retorted. “But someone was so panicked that she kept on crying and even whining to visit me at the hospital. She even refused to eat. I wonder who that was.” Sehun teased. “Who said that?” I asked back, trying to play cool. “The boys.” He replied shortly. “They made things up.” I said. “Someone is blushing hard right now. Okay then. Forget it. Let’s have some shaved ice.” He said excitedly.

 

            “Do I really need to drive back again?” I yelled in shock. Unbelievable. This guy has asked me to drive to the suburb of Seoul for a cup of shaved ice. “I can’t drive as you can see and I helped you for the reason why my ankle is gotten worse. You should treat sick people well so here I am. You need to treat me well and yes, you’re driving.” He said innocently. “By the way, what happened to your ankle? I kept on forgetting to ask.” I said. “Fell down from the stairs.” He replied as he was looking at his phone. “Serve you well.” I retorted and he flicked my head. “Oh Sehun!” I screamed.

 

            “Where have you been?” Luhan asked. “Ice cream date with Hyojin.” Sehun replied as he walked towards the couch. “It’s not a date.” I snapped and walked to the mini fridge beside his TV. “No more fight? Everything’s fine now?” Luhan asked with a smug face. “Yes, but if Sehun still act like an , I’ll make sure I’ll have no mercy on him.” I solemnly said. “Good! Since I’ll stay here and crybaby Tao is not here, let’s watch a movie, horror movie.” Luhan grinned and the DVD player.

 

 


 

TRIPLE UPDATE!!! Sorry for not updating for few weeks. i was out of town for vacation and my netbook is a little bit damaged now (again) as the letter "R' can't function properly. huh? :(

btw, EXO-L!!! kkk~~~ i've registered myself with the app but i still haven't get that verification email from SM. and now i'm crying a river as being an EXO-L needs tons of cash. Chanyeol said that they're preparing for new album, Lost Planet Concert, and Die Jungs Photobook. SM and EXO.... please give me some time to save my money to buy those!!!

 

i'm still hoping that Kris would come back to EXO though. i miss him, and i'm sure all of us do miss him too in EXO.