Chapter 47

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Goldilocks #20

 

“Sehun, what does she mean?” I shuddered at Saehee’s last sentence. I shook his shoulders, demanding for his explanation whether it’s true or not but Sehun only stood still, with eyes fixed on Saehee and his expression was blank. I darted my gaze to Saehee when she spoke up. “This is the battle of our family but you’re the bait to make it success. You’re the bait on the hook while us, the fishes who’ll eat it up to fulfill our needs. That’s your biggest and best move to make it success.” Saehee explained proudly while I dumbfounded by the fact.  She smirked before she continued again, “Sehun knew from the very beginning that you’re Jung Hyojin. As well as I do. I know that you’re still alive and living with Sehun all this time. He did tell you about your past but I bet he didn’t tell you the full story. Did he?”

 

“Hyojin, please listen to me.” Sehun spoke up after a while. “Oh please, stop defending yourself! You also committed crime! We’ve been living in lies so it’s time to reveal it all. Sehun was the witness of your parents’ death.” Saehee broke the truth instantly. What? Is that true? The colors drained out of my face once I heard it. Sehun knew it? “Both Sangwoo and I was planning this when little Sehun came in and listened to all of the plans to kill yours and his father but being the good boy he was to me, he decided to sealed his mouth.” She said. “You forgot everything because of your memory lost in the sea accident years ago. As for your father,” She stopped in the middle and pressed one of her speed dial on her phone. The door was kicked open and one of her guard was dragging a man in his 50s. “Let me introduce him to all of you. He is Jung Hanseok, the father of Jung Hyojin.” She said with nonchalantly.

 

My body was tensed at that time. I looked over the man on the cemented ground before I clamped my hand over my mouth in shock. My eyes were b in tears as I looked at the man. He looked skinny, scars and bruises all over his body. His expression looked dull and his clothes are dirty and rumpled like it hasn’t been washed for days, probably weeks.  “You should’ve run when you got the chance to do it earlier, dear. “ It was his first sentence to me. I can’t believe it. When I was confined in the basement, I was with a man and that man was my biological father. I ran towards him but then one of her men stopped me and pushed me to the ground. Then Sehun came and helped me up.

 

“You witch! What had we done to you? Why did you need to be so inhumane to us?” I shouted in tears as I tried to pry my hands off of Sehun’s grip. “Let’s end it all here, fair and square for all of us to reveal all the truth behind lies we’ve been living all these years. Sehun was aware about the plan of killing them as he recorded it and he heard it but he said nothing about it until it happened, not even a single word. Sehun is still holding grudge over his father’s death that’s why he was more than excited when he found out that you’re going to be with him and might think of revenge. You’re the perfect decoy for both of us.” She said.

 

I darted my gaze to Sehun, hoping that it was false info but he didn’t even say a word to object about the statement. So it was true? I was their bait to their own revenge?  I was that dumb to believe that everything had gone well according to my plan. “Then how does it related to my father? Why did you locked him up for years and separate us?” I spat. I looked at him, lying down lifelessly as he was waiting for his death.

 

“Don’t just blame it on me but blame it on your so called parents, Jung Hwanhee and Misung, and look at the man beside you. He also committed crime. It was all game for us. He knows everything more than you, than the EXO boys but here he is, living in lies under their protection like he was the only victim. Acting saint like he was the victim while in fact, he also took part in it, indirectly though.” She added. I looked at Sehun, not in pity but in anger and hatred. “So you’re selling me out for your personal revenge? Is that what she was saying earlier? Is that true?” I asked him, still believing that it was all lies but the truth isn’t as what I was expecting. “That’s cruel of you.” That was all I can say. I was at loss for this.

 

I was about to speak again when suddenly the door opened and few of EXO members were here.  “Hyojin! Sehun!” Luhan, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao and Minseok shouted in unison and ran towards us. All of us looked at them, in different ways. Sehun looked at them in extreme breakdown; Saehee looked at them cunningly like she had something else in her mind while I looked at them blankly in sadness. “Hello boys.” Saehee greeted. “Shut the up you and let them go.” Luhan summoned.

 

“No. Not now. The real game just gets started. Speaking of which, Hyojin,” Saehee called before she continued. “I know that you also use Chanyeol as your decoy to get closer to Sehun and EXO as your back up to hid from the public. See? When I said fair and square, all of us were both in right and wrong side? So why bother to act saint?” Saehee mused. “Oh, Luhan, you better stay out of this, as well as the boys.” Saehee warned. “What exactly are you trying to do? I could see that Sehun gave his share already, so why don’t you let them go? What else do you want?” Luhan asked, trying to negotiate with the older woman. “I only warned you once to stay out of this but you didn’t listen. Fine, Hyojin, let me tell you something. Luhan too, is using you as his chess piece.” She bluntly said. She walked to Luhan and lifted his chin with her index finger. “Should I reveal about yours now?” 

 


 

NEW UPDATE!

 

There's no news about Tao withdrawal from the group except of Him leaving to LA for treatment and study. does it mean that he left EXO already? :(

 

Anyway, few new subscribers these past few days. Thanks my dear subscribers.

I wrote this in April last year and i can't believe that it's more than 1 year already yet it still unfinished yet. :") Sorry for the long wait for update. i'll try to update more. I haven't proofread them (even though i wrote till chapter 51 already). 

do you have any comments or critics to this story because i think i need it for my improvement but nobody leaves comment :( I simply need to know how people think of my story wheter it's good or maybe boring? so please don't hesitate to post any comment to my wall or in the comment box please. kkkk~

 

Thanks people! XOXO~

 

(P.S : I hope SM would release the repackage album despite of Tao withdrawal issues that still up in the air and unconfirmed yet since i need 'Promise' song to be released officially :p)