Chapter 28

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #15

 

What a perfect timing. I just heard of her few days ago after years of lose contact with each other and now she’s standing before me. “How’ve you been, Sehun? You’ve gotten taller since the last I saw you years ago. It must’ve been hard for you to live alone. Isn’t it?” She said without any guilt. “What are you doing here?” I asked her.  “I was expecting ‘I’m fine, how about you?’ but it turns out that you seemed unhappy for my visit.” She sneered and kept on sauntered around my house. “This house is bigger and nicer than the previous one, isn’t it?” She spoke again.

 

“Get out.” I ordered. “That’s so rude of you, Oh Sehun. Is that what your father taught you in the past? As long as I remembered, I’m still your mother so I still have rights to be one.” She said as she looked at me with her cunning gaze. “No, you don’t, and you’ll never be one. My mother died years ago and don’t you dare to mention anything about my father. You’re nothing to compare to him.” I snapped brazenly. She looked at me disdainfully and went towards the stairs. “Wrong exit. The exit is over there. So please get out of this house right at this moment.” I told her impetuously. She scoffed and proceeded to go upstairs, unfortunately to my room’s direction.

 

“Modelling make lots of money for you huh? No wonder you never call me anymore like before.” She sneered as she scanned around my room and closet. I looked around for Hyojin but I couldn’t find her around. I asked her to hide inside my room but she was nowhere to be found. “I was told that you happened to meet my husband few weeks ago and it turned out badly. He’s your father now, do you know that?” She told me and I hissed. “I have only one father in my life and his name is Oh Gwakjun and since he passed away and I have no mother, I’m an orphan now.” I replied.

 

“Sehun, you can’t deny the fact that I’m your mother and yes, he passed away. He passed away because of your own selfishness. Now that I’m still your mother, it means my husband is your stepfather.” She prompted impatiently. “No. I never have parents like both of you. Both of you are a part of worthless past that I wished I could erase from my life. You’re nobody to me.” I replied boldly. “Know your place and don’t go beyond that. Is it polite for you to act like this? I was trying to be good at least once to my own son.” She replied and tried to pat my head before I pried it away.

 

“What do you want this time?” I snapped. “I want to check on you since you’ve been living alone for years and I heard that Gwakjun’s company is going to have shareholder meeting soon.” The old woman replied. “See. I knew it, always ended up with money. Aren’t you tired of stepping people or your own good? FYI, according to the law and our deal, you can’t take any of dad inheritance except for the house and you’re not allowed to meddle into the company business. So you know my answer, no.” I stated. “But you haven’t heard what I’m going to say.” She replied. “And I have no intention to listen to any of it. Please get out from here while I’m still being nice and I hope we won’t meet again in future.” I said rudely and got slapped hard. I knew it so well why I got slapped. It was not because of my rudeness. It’s because I refused her offer before she had chance to say what she wanted from me and the company.

 

“Violence. I can sue you for that, Ms. Moon.” Luhan spoke out of blue. I looked back to saw the older brother leaning on the door, hands in his pockets. “Long time no see, Luhan. How are you?” She said with her fake sweet attitude. “There’s no need to fake around me since I’ve seen and listened to it from the very beginning. Not to mention that I also know your true self. By the way, what are you doing here? I thought the deal few years ago is still valid until now. House, no company business involvement and the custody right of Sehun has been removed by law. Now that you’re breaking the law, I can sue you for breaking contract and violence.” Luhan intimately stated to the old woman. “You’re just bluffing. Aren’t you?” She mocked. “Do I look like I’m joking now?” Luhan chuckled and took out his phone. “One single call and you’ll back to the court.” Luhan threatened and made her backed away.

 

“Even if I have no custody right of you, I’m still your mother and for your information, I know what you’ve been hiding of.” She said. I don’t know if she was just bluffing or not. “Curious? Let me give you an advice. You’ve make your life this high and the company is going smoothly, you wouldn’t want the secrets revealed so try your best, okay?” She said and walked out from the room. “Oh. One more thing, no one-night stand please. I give this advice as your mother. You may ask the girl to leave after I do, I don’t want people to know that I have a son like you. That’s such a disgrace. I’m leaving.” She said cunningly and left.

 

One-night stand? Where was she? “She may have known about Hyojin.” Luhan said that snapped me out of my thought. Suddenly the slide door opened and Hyojin emerged from it. “If you don’t mind, can you please leave us alone? I need to talk privately with Sehun.” Luhan asked politely. Hyojin nodded softly and stepped out from the room.

 


An update! yeaaayyy!!! i had an extreme mental breakdown these few past weeks because of The Lost Planet concert in my country. I was an inch closer to them but the ticket for the section i wanted are all sold out. isn't it? :(

 

Anyway, i always love exo as 12 even though most of the time Chanyeol and Sehun are my ultimate biases but i'm adore Baekhyun these days and i don't know why. kkaebsong~~~

 

Another update soon! Bye!

Thanks for reading!