Chapter 37

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Goldilocks #16

 

“Stop blabbering nonsense and eat that damn cucumber, Byun Baekhyun.” I ruthlessly snapped with a grin. “You’re cruel!” Baekhyun cried. “Cut the crap and just eat it or we’ll stuck here without getting any chance to revenge her.” Chanyeol said and took another piece of KitKat Bites to fade the bitter taste from bitter gourd away from his taste bud. We were playing ‘Truth or Dare’ and as I was shamelessly answered their question and made them lose, I made them do all the dares. “How the heck even you got those bitter gourd juices?” Chanyeol complained. “It was originally planned to prank Sehun for being an yesterday but I think it worked better on you.” I replied nonchalantly. “Yeah, to prank him so you can have an awesome session with him? Nice idea.” Chanyeol scowled then I smacked his head. “Stop being such a ert, Yoda!” I scoffed then left them alone, “I’m going out for a while.”

 

This is annoying. I had been trying to brush away those thoughts about Sehun but I just can’t. Too many questions remained unanswered now. Sehun knew what I was doing yet he decided to remain calm. I should end this soon. With Luhan’s helps in these past few weeks, I could say that the progress was getting much better than what I expected. The information and proof are still not enough yet at least it’s enough to report it. Should I just report them soon? As crazy as it sounds, Luhan was right, again. Why should I bother to solve this in the very first place? Sehun and I were doing fine. What if everything change because of this?

 

Suddenly, I felt a terrible pang of remorse for doing all of these. Too many secrets and wrongdoing I had done. Truths are going to be revealed soon, the ugly truths that will crumple everything down back to square one or even worse. I started this, so I’ll also be the one who end this. What do I have to say for myself then to explain? I’m expecting the aftermath of this all yet I’m also unprepared. The pathetic life of mine, it kept clouding in my mind these days, made me thought that the ugly chapters in me are demands to be honored as I kept on thinking of it. Wasn’t I too cruel for do all of these things to them? I was the antagonist this time. Other people will suffer because of my ego.

 

These trains of thoughts were stopped by someone covering my eyes and a soft whisper of a ‘Peek-a-boo’.  With no doubt I called the person who did it and turned around. “A penny for your thoughts?” He asked as he hopped over the bench and sat next to me. “Give me millions of dollars and I’ll consider it.” I opined. Sehun scoffed then showed me an envelope in front of my face and gestured me to open it. I tore the seal of the envelope to reveal few sheets of photos from our last vacation. I checked them all until I saw the last picture, the picture taken by Sehun, while he kissed my forehead. I had no idea what across my mind but suddenly, a tear ran down on my face. I cried.

 

“Something’s wrong?” Sehun asked softly as he caressed my head. I hugged him then sobbed awfully. “I’ll tell you, but not now. Can you please wait until I’m ready? I just…need some time.” I told him as I kept on sobbing. Sehun nodded understandingly and pulled the edge of his scarf up to wipe away my tears. Sehun smiled genuinely then embraced me in his warm hug. Sorry. That’s what I kept on repeating in my mind, inaudible and unheard by Sehun, the people I wronged.

 

“Stop crying. You look like an ugly frog.” Sehun joked and pinched my left cheek. “Shut up!” I retorted jokingly and playfully hit his shoulder. “Let’s have some sweet treats for us. Shall we?” Sehun asked and pulled me up from the bench to lead me to his black Audi. This is crazy. I’ll accomplish what I had planned but I’ll also lost people I dear, those are things I’ll gain for do these all. But what could I do? It’s not about time. Whether all of it would be revealed now, soon or later, things would be the same like what I’ve expected. Isn’t it?

 

Truth is always the hardest revelation. We need to hold on but sometimes also let go. Sacrifices are always needed. Faith is exists but hard to find. Lies are always around us. Kindness and wickedness are separated with only a thin line of differences. Judgments are what you always got from people, either bad or good one. Life is never been fair for people like us. Living in this life simply means you need to enjoy life, isn’t it? Some people may have good family and friends to share happiness, wealth to fancy and impress while some others are alone and full of drama. Alone with sadness and hardships to come by every single day and try to survive even though deep inside it’s hard for them to survive.

 

Now I had been thinking for a while, how could we do some things right to survive this cruel living and reveal the truth without hurting people? I might count myself as a strong and independent without anyone beside me, but not this time. How could I reveal the truth and admit to Sehun that I’m the one who started this all? How could I stand the aftermath after fooling him and EXO all this time?

 

 


 

I'M BACK TO AFF!!!! hell yea! Sorry for the long wait! :(

So many good news for EXO and both Kris Luhan. There were also so many awards for the latest album, OVERDOSE, which is the album with OT12 and also new offer and cast for Kris Luhan chinese career! Congrats to our boys :)