Chapter 48

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #26

 

“Should I reveal about yours now?” Saehee smirked to Luhan. About Luhan’s? What is it about Luhan? “Luhan’s uncle firm is on the edge. Did you guys know?” She started. All of us looked at him but his eyes were focused in anger on Saehee. “Why don’t you answer them? They were waiting for your answer if it was true or not.” Saehee remarked cunningly. “It’s true.” Luhan confessed. “What the is wrong with all of these?” Hyojin muttered. “Choose your side carefully. You know all of the true stories now. Will you still stand on theirs?” Saehee inquired. “I can’t trust them for now,” She said as she glanced at me in grimace, “But at the same time I can’t trust you either.” She ended in incredulous tone.

 

“Jung Hyojin, so what are you saying now? You can’t end this all by yourself. You either choose me or them. If you stay with me, I’ll grant everything you want, including Hanseok’s safety.” She offered. Hyojin apathetically looked at Saehee before she rejected it. “No? Are you sure? Maybe this would make a change of your decision.” Saehee said and fired a bullet on Hanseok’s right leg. “No!!!” Hyojin shouted in fear and tears flowed even more. “No. It’s all between us you witch! Stop involving innocent people for your own!” Hyojin reprimanded.

 

“Please ing stop. They got nothing to do with us. Leave them alone. I gave my share already so what else do you want?” I snapped once I rushed to her spot and grabbed the collar of her fancy dress. “I told you already. I want her to be on my side. Too bad she objected it. Now I got the company already so I’m no longer in need of your existence here. So go away and let me talk about this with your girl.” She said and pushed me aside to approach Hyojin who was behind me. “Are you coming with me now?” Saehee asked with sweet tone. Hyojin smirked and pulled herself closer to her right ear. “Ms. Moon Saehee, do you want me to join you that badly?” She said then she pulled away. She stepped backward with a smirk on her face then suddenly pointed a gun right in front of her eyes. It was Saehee’s gun.

 

“Smart move, dear. That’s my gun. Go ahead. Shoot me if you brave enough to pull the trigger. If you do, what makes us different from each other?” Saehee worded out and walked few steps forward that the muzzle is now on her forehead. “Shoot now.” She commanded softly.

 

Hyojin lowered the gun from her face but suddenly Saehee pointed another gun, the smaller one, to her face. “Do you think I’m dumb to let only one gun with me in this kind of situation? No, I’m not.” She uttered arrogantly. I rushed to Hyojin’s side instantly and snatched the gun from her. “If she was hesitant earlier, I’m not. I don’t care if I shot this now to your dirty brain.” I worded out furiously. “A coward like you won’t dare to do it.” She teased. Now that she messed with the wrong person, it’s fine if I gave her some example, right? I shot the hands of the 3 bodyguards who were holding guns. All of them gasped in disbelieve, except for Saehee. “When I said I’ll shot, I won’t hesitate. So now let all of them go!” I hollered in huff.

 

“Sehun. Stop. Put the gun down.” I heard Luhan said from behind. “You heard him, Sehun. Listen to your beloved Hyung and I’ll let all of you out of this…except for her and Hanseok of course.” She bargained. Why did she keep on insisting to have Hyojin with her? “No. All of us. You’ll let all of us off the hook for good.” I told her sharply. “Fine. I’ll let all of you go once everything’s done. Now, sign the papers and stamp it. Once you’re done, all of you may leave.” Saehee said nonchalantly. Even though she agreed, something was off. She was so insisting then in seconds, she let go like it was nothing. “You’ll leave us for good and we won’t ever cross path again in future no matter what. Even if there’s a coincidence, we’ll act like we don’t know each other and we’ll just go on with our life like we’ve never met before. Promise me only that one thing.” I said sternly while I was following her to the wooden desk in the corner and she nodded.

 

I put the gun down but still holding it just in case she might do something else. I took the pen on the desk to sign the papers. “Done.” I told her and handed the papers. “Good job dear. Now you may leave.” She said as she checked on the papers. I threw the gun to the pile of boxes and rushed towards them so we could leave this horrible place. I ran to Hyojin to check on her since she was in extreme shock from this incident. “Are you okay?” I asked but she remained silent. Her expression was stoic and the look in her eyes was empty.

 

“Hyojin, let’s get out of here.” I told her softly this time and held her hand. She pried my hands off of her arm and walked slowly towards her father. Before she even reached her father, we heard a loud bang. “NO!!!” Then all we heard were both cries and devious laughter at the moment.

 


 

Hi! Finally an update! kkk~

 

So...any news about Tao? :(

I read an article that says EXO might comeback with new mv and repackage album. is dat true???? and also Tao's version of EXODUS printing has been stopped by SM :(

 

Now i can't explain how i miss ot12 being on 1 stage together. :(

 

EXO NEXT DOOR ID DRIVING ME CRAZY! E.N.D is also gonna be released in a movie. WOW! and i've been watching Xiumin's CRIMESCENE these days.i suggest all of you to watch the 2nd ep of Xiumin's appearance since it's kinda similar with SM situation. LOL

Thanks for new subscribers and readers! XOXO!