Chapter 11

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Goldilocks #4

 

Today’s plan: visit the kids, break into Park Seungchul’s house to get my phone back (even though it’s impossible), go to the Royal hospital to find some clue about the kids health insurances that the Park has corrupted and be home at 4.p.m before Sehun’s home or he would caught me ran away, again. I looked at my watch and estimating the time to do all of these and end it right.

 

“Eonni!!” Yeonhee screamed once she saw me. “Hello! I bought an ice cream for you and also pizza for lunch. Sorry I can’t join all of you today.” I said and gave her a stick of melon ice cream. “Why? When will you come back?” Yeonhee asked as she her ice cream. “I got something to do. I don’t know too. Someone has forced me to stay with him or he’ll tell everybody my secret.” I said sadly to her. “Okay then, but take care of yourself. You looked so tired these days.” Yeonhee said.  I smiled and patted her head. “I got to go now. Here’s some money for you and others. Tell Hongjin to buy some proper meals. Okay? See you later.” I said and waved her goodbye.

 

Now, second plan, broke into Park’s to get my phone back. I can’t remember when I left it, but I’m sure enough that I used it when I was in his room to take some shots of the documents then suddenly it’s gone. It might have fallen when I tried to jump or when I was reading the papers.

 

Yes! I managed to broke in without get caught by the security.  “Where did I drop it? I mumbled to myself. I observed everything around me and saw a picture of him and my father. “Cunning bastards.” I cussed. I was looking for my phone in the study room when suddenly I heard footsteps in front of the door. “.” I was panicked for a while and tried to run but it’s too late. They saw me before I could run. “Who is that?” Seungchul screamed and soon the securities encircled me from running away.

 

The securities managed to grab my arms. I punched them hard on some points that can weaken people. One of the securities punched me hard on my left eye side and pushed me to the wall. I tumbled down and he almost kicked my stomach but I acted faster. I kicked his balls before he do and elbowed his nape as hard as I could.

Once all of them beaten up, I jumped out from the window and escaped. “! I thought they were all in their lunch break! Damn it!” I went to the nearest public restroom and check on my wound. The corner of my lips is bleeding. My left eye, arms, calf and my back are all bruised and wounded. Not to mention it hurts like hell. How could I be that stupid to only reckon about my trespass without observing even more detail.

 

I changed my clothes and put on a hat and muffler then exited the restroom carefully. “Maybe I should just go home now.” I thought. Without any strength left and pain shot up all over my body, I walked slowly on the pavement, trying to hold back the pain on my bruised hips.

 

I was sweating like crazy when I reached home. Thank God Sehun hasn’t home yet. I fell right away on the couch as I have no more strength to walk even more. “. It’s getting worse. It hurts a lot. Damn it.” I kept on cussing. I got up after a while to get some first aid kit but I can’t find any. “Fck. This house has no first aid kit at all? Urghhh.” I groaned in pain. I decided to drink a glass of water instead. “Oh Sehun, why did you need to stay at a big house like this?” I sighed and stared at the stairs. The stairs itself are quite tall and my room is at the corner of the 2nd floor.

 

I can’t move at all. These bruises are killing me. My body is sore and swelling everywhere. In the end, I can’t hold it anymore. I cried. I hate it when I cry. It makes me look weak, but this time, I just can’t hold it anymore.  I was mentally and physically in pain. Why? Think about it again, even if I’m in ty condition like this, I have nobody to lean on. I’m always alone. If my life wasn’t gone execrable like this, all of this wouldn’t happen.

 

“I’ll just stay here for a while until the pain is gone. Urghh… My back.” I groaned as I looked at my watch. I have 3 hours to go until Sehun is home. My plan for now, I’ll take a rest here for a while then hide from Sehun before he interrogated me with his questions.

 


 

Double update! D.O said that now it would be a new start for EXO as 11 members boyband. :"(