Chapter 41

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Goldilocks #18

 

“Jung Hyojin. What we’re gonna do? The voting day is coming yet we hadn’t found any further clue for this.” Junmyeon asked. Yup, I was thinking of how to reveal this all in one-go. It’s impossible for me to breach into their house and office as it was D-3 for the Election Day that the security must had been doubled. “Do we have any fixed documents and proof for it?” I asked Luhan and he nodded. “What if we just reveal it on public and demand for further explanation afterwards? We have the files so they can’t detest it.” Sehun suggested. It was a risky yet worth to try. I was thinking about it when Luhan suddenly spoke up and agreed.

 

“We can try on that idea but one single mistake will ruin everything if we’re not careful enough. We need people from their side to help us.” Luhan opined. “I happened to know someone to help us.” I said and all of them looked at me attentively. “Just someone. We’ve found someone from the firm to help us. Now we only need few more people to help us from Sehun’s company and Kwon Sangwoo, someone who’s willing to turn their side on us.” I opined back. “I had one.” Sehun replied. Luhan turned to him and flashed a questioning look on the latter. “I have one person in my mind but I need some help for it.” Sehun spoke again. “It should be someone who can breach into his house and good in fight.” He added. “I’m in.” I said. “Good in fight, maybe Tao and Xiumin? Baekhyun also good in Hapkido and Kyungsoo might be helpful too.” Junmyeon advised. “Call. 4 of them will join us. I think Luhan Hyung must come with us too.” Sehun reckoned.

 

“I’ll ask them to gather at the clubhouse. Tonight?” Luhan asked and all of us nodded in agreement. “I got to go somewhere. I’ll join all of you later. 8 p.m.” I told them as I packed my stuffs. “I’ll come with you.” Sehun announced and grabbed his key. I was going to say no but he was seconds ahead of me as he snatched my bag from my grip. “Let’s go.” I had no choice but meekly nodded and bid Luhan and Junmyeon goodbye.

 

“Do you even know where my destination is?” I asked him while we’re on our way. “No. That’s why you need lead me the way and I’ll drive you there.” He replied casually. I was in doubt of he could come or not but my stupid heart had took over me. I told him the address of the place I was going to go. “You may come but no complaining. Just keep your mouth shut or I swear I will…” “Fine. I’ll just follow you yet stay quiet like I’m not even exist. Okay?” He replied and made a cross on his chest with his index finger.

 

“Can I ask you something?” Sehun spoke up. I looked at him then he continued. “Are you still mad at me?” I looked down on my lap, wondering of what is or are the reason for me to ignore him these past few days. I just didn’t have any idea to deal with this all. “I don’t know.” I muttered. Sehun halted the car and looked at me dearly. “You know, you can always tell me anything. Why do you…” “I don’t know! I don’t know how to deal with all of these. I had only one purpose, to rebel on both my parents but suddenly things are getting out of control. I had more things in my shoes and what else? I was thinking of only one purpose when suddenly I got informed that I had real effin parents that are killed by some bastards from my own family. I barely had any memory of them. I was dumb enough to start this all without thinking and prepare for the consequences. I’m…I’m scared.” I shuddered at the last word.

 

“We’ll be doing fine. I’ll help you pass through this. Do you believe me?” He asked as he cupped my face. I stayed quiet, looking away from his eyes. “I asked, do you believe me, Jung Hyojin?” Sehun reenact. I meekly nodded as he held my hand. I had no idea why I could easily showed him my vulnerable side. I myself can’t believe of how could I be that weak in front of him. Had I fallen too deep into him?

 

“We’re here.” Sehun informed as he opened the door for me. I didn’t even realize that he left the car as I was spacing out in my own thought. I got out from the car then Sehun locked the car and walked few steps ahead of me. “We’re not going in through the main gate.” I informed him. “I know.” He replied casually and walked towards the tree. I stared at him in shock as he knew how to get into this house. “I saw you got into this house that day by climbing this tree and came out with stuffs. I assumed that this is your house. Right?” Sehun asked. “So you were stalking me?” I asked and instead of answering my question, he extended his right hand for me to accept.

 

 I took his hand and climbed the tree. We climbed until we reached a small tree house on it then I took a small key under the mat. “I used to spend most of my time here until they decided to dismantle the stair because I never want to stay inside the house but here. Too bad I figured out to climb it and I usually stay here during night.” I told him then put the key in the keyhole to unlock the windows. “We’re in my room.” I said then put my stuffs on my bed. He looked around then sat on the couch next to my desk. “What are we doing here anyway?” That’s right. I hadn’t told him the purpose of my visit here. “Oh. As you’re here now, care to help?” He looked at me in debating look before he nodded. I gestured him to move closer so I can told him what the plan was and he backed away immediately after I whispered it. “Are you serious?” Sehun sputtered. “Do I look like I’m in mood to joke around for now?”

 


 

Hello pippoooolll!!! :)

 

EXO"S COMEBACK IS EFFIN NEAR!!! KRISSUS!

Have you guys seen the fancams and photos from the EXOluxion? They revealed their new songs and the stage and performances were W.O.W! They friggin changing their clothes on stage and that water stage were awesome!

It would be their official comeback as 10 though.....yet still DAEBAK. kkkkk~~~

 

and SM always make my wallet dry out of money :") my wallet hasn't full prepared yet for this comeback. i bet this album will be epic (even though i still prefer WOLF album, that album has got a special place in my mind LOL).

 

Let's wait together for the comeback and maybe fangirling and spazzing like crazy! even if all of us never met each other, i believe that when the album is going to be released, all of us will fangirling and spazzing like worm on dry land. ^^v

 

and i'll also update soon too! Thanks for keep on reading this story. :)