Chapter 25

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #13

 

“Tadah! Welcome to your new house.” I said to the kids as I opened the door. It’s still look like my previous studio, except that it has 2 bunk beds, 1 TV attached on the wall 1 set of cupboard and 1 set of study desk. I took out a cellphone and showed it to them. “This is a cellphone for you to use. Just in case if you need something then you can called us. I’ve put Hyojin and my number in the speed dial. I’ve also added the numbers of EXO and food delivery services. You can ask Hyojin to teach you how to use it.” I explained to the oldest boy, Hongjin. “What is EXO?” The kid asked. “Oh yeah. You haven’t met them yet. They’re good friends of mine. We have a group called EXO. I’ll take you to meet them soon.” I replied.

 

“The kids looked so excited earlier. Even the rude boy thanked me.” I said to Hyojin as we walked to the parking lot. “Of course they do. The rude boy has a name, it’s Leo. He was like that to me at the first time but then he changed. He just can’t easily trust people. Thank you, Sehun.” Hyojin said wholeheartedly. “Why?” I asked. “You gave them a better place to stay.” I smiled and patted her head. “Nah, I like them anyway, so it’s not burdensome at all. Now, drive me back.” I ordered as I put on my seat belt.

 

“I’m going somewhere and might be home late at night.” She said before turning off the engine. “Again? It had been days you came home late at night. What are you doing that make you so busy?” I complained. Hyojin was going to say something back when I stopped her. “Ok. Just take my car with you.” I said as I opened the door. “What?” “You don’t think I’ll allow you to come home late by feet or bus right? It’s not safe. Just drive it.” I told her. “I have no driver license yet. What if I get caught?” She asked. “You won’t.” I replied shortly. “What if I crash it?” “You’re not that dumb to crash it.” I replied again. “What if…” “Just drive it and bring it back home safe and soundly. I’m going in. I’m tired. Bye.” I said quickly and closed the door.

 

Bingo! She drove my car along with her. I had the GPS in the car earlier so I could easily track her down with my phone. I waited for her yesterday but she came home so late that I fell asleep. When I woke up, she’s gone already. Curiosity kills the cat right? I kept track of her until she stopped at a region in southern of Seoul. Wasn’t that a government buildings region?

 

“Kyungsoo Hyung, where are you now?” I asked on the line with Kyungsoo. “Now? I’m driving to your house. I brought some Kimchi Spaghetti for you and others.” Kyungsoo replied. “Perfect timing. Can you drive me to some places? Please.” I asked again. “Where are Tao and Luhan?” He asked back. “Tao is practicing wushu and Luhan at China for filming.” I replied impatiently. “Oh yeah. Okay then. I’ll be there in 10.” The older brother said and hung up.

 

“Drive me to Gangnam.” I told him. “Okay.” He replied as he his engine. “Hyung, just drive me to Namdaemun.” I said in sudden. “But we’re halfway there!” Kyungsoo yelled in shock. “I need to go to Namdaemun right now.” I spoke again. “Why did you keep on staring on your phone?” Kyungsoo asked and took a peek. “You’re tracking someone? Who’s that?” The latter asked again. “Just drive me there, Hyung.” I said.

 

“We’re here.” I got out from his car and looked around. “Okay. You can leave now.” I told the big-eyed hyung. “What? How will you go home then?” Kyungsoo asked worriedly. “I’ll be fine, hyung. I’ll call you if something bad happen. Deal? Just leave first before someone saw us and please keep this secret.” I told him and sneaked into the house. I hid behind the broken window which happened to be the window near to Hyojin’s position.

 

“Crazy bastard. They corrupted tens of million won into their account. Kwon Sangwoo and Moon Saehee? Who are they? They are on the acceptor list yet there’s no detail of their identity and background history.” Hyojin mumbled that made me froze on the spot. Am I hear it wrong? Kwon Sangwoo and Moon Saehee? Why did Hyojin mention their names? I was so confused of it. Suddenly SNSD’s ‘Mr.Mr.’ rang out loud. . I ran immediately to find a hiding place and reject the call. It was Baekhyun. I turned off my phone and crept back to my previous spot. I took a peek and saw her putting those documents into her bag. She was going to leave. I opened the backseat door which was unlock and hid again. Thanks to Tao who left his tons of plushies at the backseat and extra dark window film I got, she doesn’t even notice me.

 

She stopped the car and got out, leaving the bag inside the car. When I look outside, Hyojin was climbing a tall tree in front of a mansion. She was sneaking into her own house. No wonder she always get different stuffs every time. I took this moment as a chance and took out few documents. So Hyojin was trying to expose the corruption case that involve her own parents, Kim Jonghyun and some political figure but there are 2 names that caught my attention the most. How Kwon Sangwoo and Moon Saehee are mentioned in these documents? 

 


 

UPDATE! ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is trending nowadays that many kpop celebs did it including EXO. Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun, Tao, Baekhyun and Kai are the EXO members that did it so far. I personally challenge Luhan and Xiumin! those best buddies. kkk~

and anyway....DIE JUNGS!!! Kill meh MAMA!!! SM should stop teasing us with those. I know that he's a money maniac but they should've give us some time to save money. The Lost Planet concert, Die Jungs and rumored new album that they're preparing now (one of the members said that bu ti forgot who was he). Money isn't flowing water, SM...

and.. How's Kris doing? I miss him in EXO though.

 

Thanks readers and subscribers :)

Hope i can update again soon. See ya! XOXO :D