Chapter 43

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Goldilocks #19

 

“I’m so sorry, Mr. Go. I had no idea that these idiots will do this to you. I apologize on their behalf.” I said to Mr. Go as I put some ointment on his face and handed him an icepack. These idiots are beyond dumb. No matter how evil a person is, how could they being that inhumane to dragged people by their feet on 20 steps stair like a 5 years old kid dragging their dolls on the floor? Well actually, I didn’t really care about that woman if she was dragged that way but Mr. Go is the trustworthy one. He is my private butler since I was 7 and he’s even older than that woman. Could they at least have some consideration?

 

I was going to beat them up if Mr. Go didn’t step up ahead me. “It’s okay, Agassi. I’m fine. Few bruises won’t kill me though.” Mr. Go reassured me as he sat down again after stopping me. “No. I was wrong for hitting you at the study room first. It was a wrong start that made them misinterpret that you’re on the wrong side. I forgot to tell him that you’re with me. I’m so sorry.” I apologized again for God knows how many times. “You guys are lucky that Mr. Go stopped me or I’ll swear you’ll on your way to the nearest ER now.” I warned and sent them a deathly glare. Both Tao and Sehun lowered their head and apologized to Mr. Go.

 

“Now back to business. Care for an explanation?” Kris asked. Oh right, I need to explain to them why I brought Mr. Go and this oldie to this house before things go wrong again. “He’s Mr. Go, my butler. He’ll help us to spy over and watch over the venue later. He also knew few things happened when I wasn’t in the house. As for the woman, I know nothing about her except that she was my so-called mother butler for past 5 years. She is the cunning one so we can figure that put later after she awake and she’s not with us so…do anything you guys can do to make her move her lips for some information.” I explained.

 

“What about yours?” Luhan asked Sehun. He looked unsure for quite a while until he spoke up that he chose Jaehun. Jaehun? Out of all people? I was in my own thought until one of them spoke up first in response. It was Junmyeon. “Are you sure that we can make him willing to join us?” Sehun looked iffy for seconds. To be honest, I’m also quite in doubt of his decision  choosing Jaehun. Jaehun was the closest one to Sehun yet he betrayed Sehun for…I don’t know. Probably for hefty money that his mother offered to him? “Yes. If my mom can buy his loyalty easily like that, I’m sure that I can also do that. She wants to play dirty so I’ll play even dirtier.” Sehun replied in confidence. I could see that he’s so determined to do so as he’s still mad over the fact that Jaehun betrayed him, moreover to choose his own mother as the partner.

 

“Then how about the company? I’m sure that there’s also an insider who helped him.” Junmyeon opined. I agreed with him though. There’s must be some other allies who play this with Jaehun too. “Ms. Ahn?” Tao guessed. “No. I’m sure it’s not her. Besides, it’s too risky if we involved her in this case. I think Jaehun is enough. We had documents, people on Hyojin’s side and Jaehun from my mom. We must get Jaehun first then we could find out who else that was on my mother’s side.” Sehun remarked and Junmyeon agreed with his opinion.

 

“So… another kidnapping?” Minseok asked to all of us. “Yes, this time, Lee Jaehun. How about tonight? One of us will breach into his house first to check on the surrounding then we can take over him.” Luhan replied. “Count me in.” Minseok volunteered. Soon, Tao, Baekhyun and Jongin joined in. “Take my car with you, Hun. Gonna need more space later. Good luck guys.” Chanyeol said and tossed his Ford Everest car keys to Sehun.  Sehun gave him a thumb up then wore his shoes. “Can I drive my new Maserati?” Tao asked. “Are you serious that you’ll drive your Gran Turismo to kidnap people?” I retorted incredulously. We were being serious and I began to wonder how a thought of being fancy still managed to cross his mind. Tao looked at me with his puppy eyes. Then Sehun walked between us and pulled me along with him. “Do whatever you want as long as it doesn’t ruin this op.” Tao gleefully took the key from the table then jogged towards us. “Sehun-ah, wait for me!”

 

“Do you need one of us to accompany you?” Sehun asked once we arrived at location. “Do I ever need a companion to do that before?” I scoffed then bravely got out from Chanyeol’s black Ford Everest. I crept into the house after entered into it from the back door. The house was a little bit fancy too. Even though it’s dark and only a little beam of light from the opened window, it was not a rocket science to figure out the surrounding. Now I’m in the kitchen and I was creeping out to the… I don’t know. It looks like I’m now at the living room but it’s too spacious. There’s too few furniture in this room except of a 2-person couch and a table. From what I observed earlier since my entrance from the back door, this house is dusty too like it has been left for days. Suddenly, I felt strange about this place like something’s off of the hook. Then it jolted my thought up to realization. Opened window, spacious room and dusty. Jaehun is no longer here. Jaehun must have well aware that we might watch over him so he moved out.

 

I fished out my phone from my pocket, going to inform them that there was nobody in this house. Suddenly, someone clamped my mouth from behind. “Mmmppp!!!!” I muffled for help and tried to pull his hand away as hard as I could. Then he dragged me harshly, “Hello, Hyojin. I know that you’ll be here soon.”

 


 

I'm BACKKKKK!!! EXODUS COMEBACK IS EPIC! All-kill and they also top various music charts! proud of our babies. finally the album is out and the songs are such eargasms to my ear. even though i'm kinda disappointed that there's no 'Promise' song in this album and heck, the teasers aren't related to this album at all unless if they release another MV with EL DORADO song, then it would all make sense. Like they travel the world to find the EL DORADO and go to several place like Arizona Marseilles etc. Perhaps EXO will have repackage album this year idk either. :p

But seriously, exo-l watch the teasers solved the friggin' clues like for nothing related to the album because they don't need to travel around the world to only dance in super spacious car garage and studio for us 'call them baby' right? :p

 

My favorite songs are What If, My Answer, Hurt and of course Call Me Baby. What about yours? :D

 

Anyway, Thanks readers! :)