Chapter 18

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #10

 

*flashback*

 

“Wait here.” I shortly told Hyojin and got out from my black Audi. I walked into the club, to get some refreshment for a while. “Give me the usual vodka.” I told the usual bartender, Minhyuk. “Are you driving?” He asked before he serves me one. “Just give me a glass of it. Damn it.” I cussed.  “But I was told to not give you any drink if you’re driving.” Minhyuk calmly said. “Just one glass, please.” I pleaded hopelessly and he gave me one. I gulped it down in one shot and felt the burning sensation in my throat. “One more.” I said. “But…” “Just do whatever I asked or I’ll make sure you lose your job tomorrow.” I threatened him. 

 

“Sehun Oppa… Ommo. You’re drunk. Should we go now? You look…” “Go away.” Minhyuk butted in and shooed the girls away. “But…” “I said go. Or I’ll make sure all of you would be in our blacklist.” Minhyuk threatened. “Minhyuk-ah!! Why did you send them away? I need some mood booster~” I shouted half-soberly. “Hyung-ah, you’re drunk… Give me your phone. I’ll call someone to fetch you.” Minhyuk said. “Someone? Oh yeah! Wait!” I clumsily fished out my phone and called Hyojin as I walked towards the exit.

 

“Hyojin-ah!!! HAHAHA!! Now, me, Oh Sehun…Oops. Ya! Watch out!” I shouted to the man. “WTF? You’re the one who ran into my girl! Apologize!” The man shouted angrily. “Wait. Jin-ah…Jin? Jung Hyo… She hung up. Pshhh…” I scoffed and walked away but the man stopped me and punched my stomach hard. He was going to kick my stomach when suddenly someone covered me and got stepped instead of me. “Oh. Annyeong!” I greeted her. “Oh! Jung-ah! My savior is here~” I sang happily.

 

“Who are you to… You look pretty huh. Wanna spent a night with me?” The man flirted on her. “No.” She said and knocked him out with one of the martial arts tricks. Once he passed out, she pulled me up and supported my arm to carry me out of the club. People were staring at us. I knew it. “What you’re looking at people??? Go get a life!!!” I shouted. I could hear whispers everywhere. Whispers about me, supermodel Oh Sehun, almost passed out of alcohol and the girl who was carrying me. “Shut the Fck up!!!” I shouted once again to those people and she dragged me faster.

 

“Yah!!! Oh Sehun!!! What the Fck! What have you done??? You left me alone in the lounge, dumped me to get drunk in a club and now you caused ruckus in a club? What the heck is that? Are you that dumb huh?” She yelled furiously that I can see her tears, tears of anger I supposed. “But I didn’t ask you to do it anyway. Just leave me alone! I’m an unwanted person right? People always want to see me suffer right? I was almost there to grant it all! Why did you need to come and ruined it? I thought people would be amused of me suffered by it.” I screamed right in front of her and got slapped extremely hard. “What are you saying now? You’re insane!” She shouted back and started to turn on the engine hastily.

 
 

 

 

“I can only remember until that part Hyung. Seriously, something had happened after that but I can’t remember it any further. Hyung, what should I do? I’m the one who hurt her badly. What should I do now?” I cried. “Everything would be fine. Trust me. She’ll forgive you if you promise not to do it again. I won’t lie that what you’ve done to her is terribly awful. But no matter what, you’re the wrong one and you need to apologize to her.” Junmyeon explained.

 

Junmyeon hyung drove me back to my house to apologize but when I got back, the house was too quiet. “Hyojin…” I called as I knocked on the door. I called few times but still got no response at all. I opened the door and took a peek, but I saw nobody, to be precise, nothing. I didn’t see her and all of her stuffs were gone. “Hyung!!! Junmyeon hyung!!!” I shouted as I ran downstairs and accidentally fell down. “She’s gone. She left already. How could I find her again?” I hopelessly told him. “We’ll find her later. Come on. Let me help you.” Junmyeon said and supported me to the couch.

 

“Oh My God! Sehun-ah, are you okay?” Tao asked. “He cracked his left ankle when he ran downstairs just now, but it’s not that severe. The doctor said that he would be fine in 2 or 3 weeks. Where are the others?” Junmyeon asked the latter. “Some of them left to find Hyojin again and some of them were…refused to come.” Tao replied.  I got up slowly as I stood up with my casted ankle. “Where are you going?” Junmyeon asked. “Get some fresh air. Just let me alone for a while and just go home. I’ll take the bus.” I told them. “But…” “Don’t worry. I just need some time to think and I won’t do anything stupid.” I calmly assured them and walked quickly before they say anything else.

 

I walked to the park nearby and sat down in silence. How could I be that stupid? I left her alone and because of my impetuous and irresponsible act, I’ve hurt her. I was too dumb for following my damn ego. Now, how could I find her? Even If I found her, would she forgive me?  I was lost in deep thought when suddenly thunders were rumbling in the distance and it rained heavily. “Even the sky hates me now.” I sarcastically chuckled.

 


 

DOUBLE UPDATE! :)