Chapter 46

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #25

 

“Sehun-ah, are you sure about this?” Ms. Ahn questioned again worriedly. “It’s about time for me to learn how to sacrifice for people I love. I lost my father and I won’t lose her this time. I had enough of lost. This time I’ll fight for her.” I replied sternly and zipped my brown Fossil satchel. “Well, good luck dear.” She said calmly and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and left as soon as I finished.

 

To : Mother

                                                9.49 p.m - I got a good deal for us. Meet me at the park and bring Hyojin with you.         


   10.02 p.m – Fine. See you, dear.

 

 

I exhaled nervously and wait for my mother to meet me. I can’t easily tell them that I was going to give my company in order to freed Hyojin. They might object my abrupt decision but I can’t think of anything else. They did this because they want my company anyway. After a long wait for +/- 20 minutes, I saw a black Volvo parked in front of my car. A guy in black suit came out from the car and knocked on my window, telling me to follow them to my mom’s place. I won’t say that I trusted them. I was in doubt until a message came, telling me to follow them or I won’t meet her. I agreed then they led me to my mom’s place.

 

“Hi dear. What do you got in store for the sudden meeting?” She said in sweet yet fake tone. They brought me to a deserted warehouse that I assumed was their hideout. I scanned around to check on my surrounding before I replied to her question. “I’ll tell you the deal if you freed Hyojin out of this. She has nothing to do with our business. Release her now.” I summoned before I revealed the deal was because I know that she might deceive me with her dirty plan. She chuckled then walked few steps forward then whispered to my ear, “Smart move but no, we both share the same thought. I don’t trust you and neither you are.” She stepped back then turned around and sat on the wooden chair. She was right anyway. “Whom do you think you’re bargaining with? The deal first.” She insisted. “Fine. At least, let me see her before we proceed.” I said, attempted to make sure that Hyojin was here. “Fine.” She said then called one of his men to bring her out.

 

After a minute or two, the door opened and there were two of her guards came in with Hyojin. One of them opened the door and the other one was dragging her harshly on the floor. Her hands and legs tied with ropes, sealed by a tape and her eyes were blindfolded. “Hyojin!” I sped to her spot and pulled off the tape from then untied the ropes and blindfold on her face. “Sehun.” She called weakly, with tears b on her eyes. This is the first time I saw her crying like this and she looked so fragile. It was like the fearless Hyojin now has changed into the opposite. I hugged her for few seconds to let her cried out on my shoulders. I clenched my fist tightly that my hand became red. I released her then flew a big punch on the face to the guard as hard as I could that he fell on the cemented ground. “What the you had done to her?” I reprimanded as I kneeled down and punched him few more times that he bled.

 

"STOP!!!” Saehee intervened. “Cut the chase now. The deal is still the deal. I brought her out and now it’s your turn to do the same.” She worded out demandingly. I gave him one last punch on his nose before I release his collar out of my grip. “Fine. I’ll bring her with me now. I need to get it first. It’s in my car.” I said then pulled Hyojin up from the ground. “Once again, how could I…” “One of your men will follow me to make sure I won’t run away.” I snapped. She looked at me with distrust look before she agreed and asked the other one to trail on us.

 

"What kind of deal did she talk about?” Hyojin uttered. I chose to ignore her and just kept walking to my car. She recited her question, sterner this time. She shot me that lethal look of her but still, I didn’t move my lips for her questions. It’s not the right thing to do, at least for now. She yanked her arms off of my hand then stood before me once we arrived at his parking spot. “What is the deal you had made to that witch, Oh Sehun?” She inquired with gritted teeth. I opened the passenger door and took the satchel out before I pushed her in. “Wait inside.” I ordered and was going to close the door when she snatched it out from me. The satchel fell down and Hyojin picked it up before I did.

 

“What the are you thinking?” She stammered angrily that I could see her face was red of rage. “No. We won’t do this.” She worded out in panic then stuffed the papers back into the satchel. I yanked the satchel from her hand. “You better stay out of this.” I warned her. “No. Are you out of your mind? This is not worth it. So you’re just going to let all effort and work we had done down the drain just like this? Are you crazy? She doesn’t deserve all of this. There must be another way round but not this. You just can’t!” She outraged.

 

“Listen to me! So you’re saying that I’ll just let you in their hands without knowing if you’re going to be safe or not? If you’re still breathing till the next day? I won’t let that happen. I might lose few things in this fight but not you or the boys. I rather die alone than dragged you into this. After all, this is the fight between me and my mother from the start. Losing this is much better than the misery I’ll get for losing you. Let me take care of my own problem just this time. This was too hard for me already. Don’t make it even worse. Please.” I pleaded. This was too much for me. I had never do anything wrong from the start yet I was involved because of my family issues. It’s unfair, albeit it’s time to end all of this game for good.

 

Suddenly, I felt her arms on my shoulders with her right hands slowly caressing the back of my head. Comfort, was all I felt in that moment. I felt warmth and comfort when she hugged me. “Sorry.” She muttered. I hugged her back and kissed her forehead. “At least, let me go with you. Leaving me alone here won’t guarantee my safety too. Let’s face it, you and I, together.” She said and intertwined her fingers with mine. I nodded then we walked back inside.

 

“Oh. I thought that girl has left already.” Saehee said as she approached us. “Leave us alone. Me, Hyojin and EXO. Leave us alone and I’ll give my share in the company as the return.” I stated my condition. She laughed evilly then asked, “Of course I will, once the deal was sealed and legal. I’ll retreat for good.” She said. “Deal.” I chimed in and handed her the satchel. “But why? Why did you so eager to help her out that you’re willing to give your share to me in exchange for her?” She asked as she opened the brown envelope. “Speaking of which, aren’t you scared that she might leave you when she found out about the truth?” She asked again.

 

What was she trying to say now? Hyojin looked puzzled for a moment before she averted her confused gaze to my eyes. “What’s wrong with that face, Sehun? Did I say something horrifying?” She said with fake innocent tone. “Oops. She hasn’t known about it yet?” She asked. “About what?” Hyojin asked in bewilderment. “Sehun? Oh. So she doesn’t know about it yet.” She cooed. this witch. What was she attempting to expose now?

 

“Cut the crap and tell me. Is there anything out of my knowing? Oh Sehun?” Hyojin asked with intimidating look. Whatever the truth was or were about, she shouldn’t find out about it now. It’s not the right time for both of us. “Well… The truth is, I’m not his birth mother.” Saehee revealed casually as she stood up from the chair, reading one of the papers. Hyojin looked at me, shocked over the fact. “Is that true?” She asked as I looked down, unable to face her at this moment. “And you didn’t tell me?” She muttered in unbelieving tone.

 

“Then, there must be something else you hid, huh?” She outraged. “There’s nothing…” I was trying to calm her down but that witch kept on blabbering. “Baby, don’t lie.” She said.  “SHUT THE UP YOU !” I growled as I kicked the chair away. Hyojin scowled then demanded for more explanation. “Do you know about his past and what he’s been hiding for years about him and you up until now?” Saehee teased.

 


 

NEW UPDATE!

 

So... I'm sure you guys have know about Tao's father request to terminate the contract between Tao and SM since the news was on the fire in twitter and other web. :( I do under stand his father feeling and decision about this but another leave? another chinese members? :(

 

Remember when the rumor of him leaving went viral and the first response from SM was 'We're not sure'? I guess that they said it because of this issue. They're not sure about his leave until later it was confirmed that he's not leaving.  but with the current situation that Tao's father speaks up himself for this issue, idk if Tao will stay or not. 

But still, i believe in him even though i'm not a big fan of him. Get well soon, Tao!

 

 

Oh, there's bad news but also good news. First, congrats for winning on many charts and music shows. Triple crown as well! Second, congrats for leader Suho for his first love call for acting in a movie. Third, congrats for Baekhyun first OST. It's a very 'beautiful' song! Fourth, EXO NEXT DOOR!!!!! Love that drama even though it's only +/- 12 minutes per episode. I wish it to have longer time in each episode and maybe extended episode so we can watch more EXO moments (or perhaps their bromance) and their acts (especially the grumpy Chanyeol). ^v^

 

See you soon in the next update!

I won't forget to express my gratitude as well for readers, subscribers and new friends. Thanks for making it over 1800 views and still going up! kkkk~~ XOXO!