Chapter 16

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Enchanting Prince #8

 

            “Are you free tonight?”  I asked Hyojin while spreading some blueberry jam on my bread. “Tonight? I don’t know yet. Why?” She asked back. “Dinner. Remember?” Did she forget already that she promised to have a dinner together with me? “Oh. You’re free tonight? Okay then. Where are we going for dinner?” Hyojin asked again. “I don’t know yet. I’m still thinking of it.”  I replied casually. After that, we were having our breakfast in silence.

 

“Do you personally have something that you’re craving for? I had no idea at all.” I said to her to break the awkward silence. “If you got no idea at all, why did you ask me from the very first place for tonight? We can change the date until you figure out what to do.” Hyojin said as she rolled her eyes. “It’s because I’m free for tonight.” I replied shortly. “Oh. Okay. Let’s just do this. I’ll think of the food, and you’ll think of the place. Deal?” Hyojin suggested. “Okay. We’ll be leaving at 6.p.m so you better tell me beforehand.” I told her and she nodded.

 

“Sehun-ah!” I turned back and saw Kris and Tao jogging towards my direction. “What?” “Join us tonight. I got some new designs and I need some opinions from my models. Chanyeol would be there. Ah! Bring Hyojin along. I just designed few accessories for girls.” Kris announced excitedly. “I can’t.” I replied. “Why?” Kris asked disappointedly. “Just can’t. I got another appointment.” I said. “A date?” Kris guessed with mischievous smile. “No. I’ll come to the clubhouse tomorrow. Got to go now. Bye.” I said and left them.

 

To : Jung H.J

 

                                                                                4.51 p.m – Think of any idea for our dinner?

 

 

4.53 p.m – How did you know my number?

                      Italian food? Pasta?

 

 

                                                            4.54 p.m – Pasta? Okay. We’ll go to Gangnam. I’ll

                                                                                      Reserved a private room then. I’ll pick                                                                                       you up at 6. See ya!

 

 

4.54 p.m – Okay.

            “Jaein Noona, can you please bring few suits from the wardrobe? Oh, just get me the black Armani blouse I bought yesterday with the Givenchy cufflinks and my Rolex please.” I ordered my coordi noona. “Any special occasion tonight? A date perhaps?” She teased and then left. “Here. You’re getting better in choosing outfit. It looks good on you. Good luck for tonight.” She said and handed me the clothes. “Noona! It’s not a date okay. It’s just a simple dinner with a friend.” I stated quietly. “Nah. It’s not YET a date, but it will be one soon. Don’t worry. Your secret is safe with me. I won’t tell Hyunjae for that or else, he would hype up like a fish out of water. What a crazy manager you have.” Jaein Noona said and left. No wonder she’s the best Coordi I’ve ever had. She’s always there for me whenever I need her she understands me so well.

To : Jung H.J

 

                                                                                                                                6.05 p.m – Are you done?

 

 

6.08 p.m – Yes. Where are you?

 

 

                                                                                                                6.09 p.m – I’m outside the gate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She came out at once after I sent the message. This is the first time I saw her dressed up like this. She looked pretty in a simple white blouse, black skirt and somehow she reminded me of Cheon Songyi in ‘The Man from The Stars’. “Hi.” I greeted her and she greeted me back. “Are you sure that we’re going to Gangnam?” She suddenly asked. “Why? You don’t like it? Maybe we can change to another place?” I offered but she refused immediately.  “No, it’s okay. You reserved a place already so it would be fine. It’s just that…” “People might recognize us? Don’t worry. It’s a restaurant of a friend of mine so he allowed us to use a special entrance so we won’t enter from the main lobby.” I explained to her as I saw her relieved a little bit.

 

“You look pretty today.” I said as the ride was so silent. “Oh? Thanks. You also look nice in black. You chose it by yourself?” She asked, maybe trying to live up the mood from this awkward silent. “Of course! I’m a model so I should’ve known how to choose my own outfit, Jin. By the way, Kris asked us to go to EXO’s clubhouse tomorrow.” I told her. “Us? Me too? Why?” “He designed few of girl accessories and he wants to know your opinion of it and maybe we’ll have dinner together with EXO. Are you coming?” I asked her, attempting to ask her out with me once again. “Sure. I never saw any of his designs anyway. It would be nice.” She agreed and it made me happy somehow. It’s nice to have this kind of conversation with her.

 

“What do you want to eat?”  I asked Hyojin once we sat down. “Wine Sauced spaghetti with Germany sausages and chicken cream soup.” Hyojin said as she observed the menu. “I’ll have Wine Sauced spaghetti too, mushroom cream soup, spicy potato wedges and give us one of the best wine here.” I added to the orders. Once the waiter left, we’re back in silence. I was observing the menu for the desert and she was typing on her phone.

 

“Sehun-ah, can I ask you something?” She suddenly said and I nodded, waiting for her to proceed. “How many people are there in EXO?” Seriously? She looked so serious while the question is only how many people are there in EXO? “12. You’ve met them all right?” I asked her. I can saw that she’s thinking hard of something. “I don’t think so. I’ve met Jongin, that annoying Chanyeol, Jongdae, Luhan, Ba…Bae…Bacon, the one that looks like grandpa, Kris…I think I’ve only met them. There are…” I could see that she was trying to recall them all. “Nah. They’re all OPPA for you, Jin. It’s Baekhyun, not Bacon. The grandpa is called Junmyeon. You haven’t met Tao, Kyungsoo, Minseok and Yixing hyung. You’ll meet them tomorrow.” I explained then the food is served.

 

“Wow. This is the best wine sauced spaghetti I’ve ever eat!” Hyojin said once she ate it. “See? I know it that you’ll like it here. But are you even legal to eat and drink alcoholic foods?” I asked. “Out of every moment, why did you ask now? When I drank beer at the club with Bae…Hyun? Whatever. You could have asked me that time. Weirdo. I don’t really care if I’m legal or not. As long as I can have my self-control towards alcohol, I would be fine. That’s what I thought. Now, ask that to yourself. You’re in the same age with me and you drink it too. Are you even legal for that, Oh Sehun?” She inquired back. She was right, but I don’t care. I’m still older than her and I’m a man. It’s normal right if I drink alcoholic stuffs? I don’t know why but this crazy girl always managed to say the right thing and make me fall silent of my own words.

 

“I’m going to the restroom for a while.” She said and left. “Sehun?” I was waiting for her and playing Everyface on my phone when someone opened the door and called me. “Why are you here?” He asked. “None of your business, I suppose?” I snapped back.  “I don’t expect to meet you here. There’s two serving on your table. Who's that for?” The latter asked again. “Like what I said, it’s none of your business and why did you care anyway?” I angrily muttered. “That’s very rude of you. I thought you’ve change but you’re still the rude and ignorant boy. That’s disappointed me. No wonder she decided to dump a useless boy like you.” He said again with a sly smile.  I decided to leave before I get even angrier. “You know what? I don’t even care about it. It’s her lost anyway. I don’t need her and all of you. All of you are nothing to compare with what I have right now. Karma does exist and when the day has come, I’ll be the first to witness those dark days of your misery.” I said and walked out from the private lounge.

 


hello fellas! I'm back!!! EXO as MCM global representative, Tao to join Law Of The jungle as 2nd EXO member after Chanyeol and EXO-M in 6 to graces the cover of a magazine. finally some good news after Kris' lawsuit and Baekhyun-Taeyeon dating scandal. i'm so anticipating for those 3 news. esp. i can't wait to see exo with those MCM which i want so much but i can't afford it. :")

new update! Thanks for reading, comment or upvote this story.

but for others silent readers, please give me some feedback T_T

Bye! see you in next chapter.