Chapter 32

Goldilocks and The Prince

The Goldilocks #14

 

“1 minute. That’s all you have.” I said nonchalantly. “Okay. Do you really plan to do this all alone?” He asked. I glanced at him then he continued. “Two is better than one. I’ve been thinking from yesterday that it would be better if we do this together. I have a good back up for us so it would be better if we worked together.” Luhan offered. Something was off. He was being stickler yesterday and now he said that he’s willing to help me out? “What’s wrong with that sudden shift?” I retorted.

 

“Let’s make a deal and a target. I’ll help you out and we’ll do this in incognito. My uncle will help us once we manage to collect all the evidence. 1 month is all we got to do this. If you failed, you must stop this and start afresh life. If you success, you may proceed with anything you want.” Luhan offered. “Why should I trust you?” I asked. “It’s because it’s a good offer and you’ve trust me from the very beginning. Your trust issues won’t give you any good in this situation. You know it well what I’m talking about.” Luhan replied and shrugged. “Give me 2 days to consider it.” I replied shortly and left.

 

I hate to admit it but he was right. It was too arduous if I did it all alone. I have my own realm, sneaked in and collect information while Luhan had his, a back-up plan and law support. He advocated nice suggestion but how could I trust him? I hate it when he said something right. He always managed to opine nice things yet I hate him because it against my will.

From : Luhan

 

10.a.m – Time’s up. Yay or Nay?

                                                                                                                                                                10.42 a.m. – Ok.

10.43.a.m – Took you long enough to decide.

                         Fine. Let’s talk about it here.

                                                                                                                                10.44.a.m – Here? Sehun’s house?

10.45.a.m – Yup. Sehun is having photo shoot in

                         Japan. And you better stay this time.

                                                                                                                                11.45.a.m – I’ll be there in an hour.

 

           

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow. 15 minutes earlier. Now you may go. I got something to do. Call you back later.” That was Luhan’s first greeting when I walked to the living room and he shooed the girl who was cuddling with him immediately. “Why did you bring girls to the house?” I asked bluntly. “A girl, not girls. It’s because Sehun’s not here so I can do everything I want. It’s not like Sehun doesn’t know about it anyway.” Luhan replied casually. “It’s not a good thing for you to boasted around, Casanova. Let’s just do this and don’t waste the time. You better give me your best shot on this matter.” I stated frankly. “Fine. Now, where are the documents? You didn’t bring it?” Luhan asked. “Some of them are stored in my iPad and others are in my room. Wait.” I said and headed to my room.

 

“Here.” I said and handed him the iPad along with the documents. He viewed the file in my iPad and envelopes, observing it one by one. “Why did you skip observing on that one? You also skipped the white envelope’s document.” I told him and pointed on the documents he skipped. “I know what’s inside already.” Luhan answered shortly without leaving his glance on the docs. “How?” I asked again but this time, he ignored my question.

 

“Lee Jaehun?” Luhan muttered in sudden. “Do you know him? He received quite big amount of money from this. I did background check on him but I can’t find any. There’s a possibility that he receives like 3% every month from 2 members on the list. Kwon Sangwoo and Moon Saehee. He starts receiving his share from 4 months ago, transferred to his personal account twice every month.” I explained. “But how? By the way, how did you get this?” Luhan asked sternly. “I trespassed into Kwon Sangwoo’s house yesterday. Will you tell me what’s on your mind now? We need to share information, you know.” I remarked.

 

“He’s someone both Sehun and I know very well. I can’t believe there’s a traitor among us.” I gasped in surprise upon his statement. Sehun? How does it relate to Sehun? “Sehun? What do you mean?” I repeated the question in my mind to Luhan. Luhan scoffed in rage and put down the paper harshly. “There are so many names that involved in this. Consider yourself to be the lucky one to get help from me. I know some people from this list. Including that Lee Jaehun arse.” Luhan cussed. Lee Jaehun. Who was that?

 

“Oh!” I remembered that I also pickpocketed Kwon Sangwoo this morning and found few receipt from his wallet, transfer receipt to be precise. “Here. I pickpocketed Kwon Sangwoo this morning and found this in his wallet. This was the transaction 3 days ago, transferred to Lee Jaehun account and this one is transferred 2 weeks ago to the same account.” I told him and gave the receipts. His eyes widened in shock, the same reaction I had when I saw the nominal on the paper. “5 million KRW? Twice? 10 million KRW each month?” Luhan reacted.

 

The door suddenly beeped when we were proceeding on the docs and Sehun came in with a man behind him, dragging Sehun’s luggage. Luhan quickly took his spectacles and snapback to put it on me. I hurriedly cleared up the table and put the docs and iPad into my bag. “Luhan Oppa, I think I should leave now. Thanks for teaching me.” I lied and bowed at them, then pretending to leave so I could hide myself.

From : Luhan

6.23 p.m – You may come in now.

                                                                                                                                6.23 p.m – Ok.

 

I walked into the house after the message and saw them sitting on the couch, each holding a can of beer. “Where have you been?” Sehun asked and gulped down his beer. “Kids’ house.” I replied as I grabbed another can from the fridge but Sehun snatched it away from me. “That’s mine!” I yelled. “It’s mine now. Anyway, what were you doing earlier?” Sehun inquired again. I flashed an awkward look at Luhan. “Nothing.” Luhan answered and drank his beer.

 

“By the way, I think I’m going to Taemin hyung live broadcast this Saturday. Jongin is going to perform.” Sehun spoke. “Dance? Wow.” I uttered. “No. Both dance and rap. Taemin hyung has one song featuring Jongin’s rap. It was just released few days ago. Do you want to listen to it?” Sehun asked and I nodded. ‘Pretty Boy (Feat. Kai of EXO)’ it says on the iPad screen.

 

“That’s a good song! I like it. I don’t know that he can rap.” I complimented. “Do you want to go to the broadcast with me?” Sehun asked as he gave me a pleading look. Why did my chest felt so weird in sudden? That feeling when Sehun looked at me, an unexplainable yet peculiar look for me. “Hyojin?” Sehun called. “Your face is so red now. Are you okay?” Luhan asked then chuckled mischievously. “I’m okay. I don’t think so. Sorry. It’s going to be so crowded by mobs of his fans. I dislike overcrowded place.” I answered apologetically.

 

“Okay then. Have you guys eaten yet? Manager Lee gave me vouchers for free pizza. Let’s order it.” Sehun said excitingly, even though I could see that he was trying to hide his disappointment. “Let’s just go to Viva Polo. I want to meet Chanyeol there.” Luhan replied but in annoyed tone. What was wrong with Luhan and his sudden mood swing? He was fine just now but he got annoyed because of pizza? Weird. “What’s wrong with pizza? Fine. Let’s just go to Viva Polo then. I’m going to shower for a while.” Sehun said and gazed weirdly at Luhan, must had wondering of the same question as I did. “Mind to explain with that mood swing?” I asked when Sehun left. “It’s irking me now every time I heard that name. Do you know who’s Manager Lee?” 

 


New update. Sorry for taking too long for an update.

 

LUHAAAAANNNN!!!!! :"(

Kris and Luhan. Please. I'm not even ready for OT11 era and now OT10. Shizzuusssssss

F ya SM~!!