Chapter Twenty

Perfectly Imperfect Mr. and Mrs. Wu

I just can't help it but post this another chapter. i hope you like it!

***********     **********

Everyone had a great time during dinner. The young couple seems to be so into each other because they even fed each other which the married one never got the chance to do. The rest just resort on teasing the two couple or trying to act sweet with a co-member just to bring fun on the group. When everyone is done, they proceed on the open karaoke bar near the area where they had dinner. Sehun decided to have a walk with Jinri.

 

“I’m sorry; I did not mean to suddenly tell them the news in that way. It was supposed to be romantic and all, but I guess I failed,” Sehun rubbed the back of his neck. Jinri smiled instead, “It’s okay. Sooner or later we will have to tell them anyways.”

“I never thought we would end up dating eh? I was thinking before that you really hate me or you just love to annoy me,” Jinri moved and took a seat down the sand.

Sehun followed, “Mianhe. I just don’t know how to approach you or such. I am actually scared of Minki. You know his eyes; it’s kind of scary and intimidating,” he chuckled.

“Everyone says so. That’s the reason why I always have him with me. It’s another way of knowing whom among those guys is brave enough to ask me out despite his intimidating presence,” Jinri looked at Sehun who’s busy on carving random words on the sand.

“Then am I brave?” he asked without looking at her.

She leaned on him, “Of course, and that’s what I like about you. Your playful, smart, a gentleman, thoughtful, adorable, and just everything a girl wants his man to be,” she looked up at him.

He blushed, but then looked down at her, “I think you missed something.”

She looked at him, “Missed what?”

He just looked at her without even telling what it is that she missed.

“I don’t think I missed something. Is it ‘I love you’?”

He shook his head.

“Saranghae?”

“That’s already I love you,” he shook his head.

Jinri mentioned some more adjectives, but he just shook his head.

“I give up! What is it that I missed?” Jinri pouted at him.

Her lovely face up close spread a warm smile on his face that instead of answering, he just stared at her, leaning his head on the other side to watch her.

 

“Yah! Why are you like that? Is there something on my face?” she asked getting conscious on his gaze.

“Aniyo, I just love watching your beautiful face up close,” he smiled.

She blushed, giving him a playful punch, “Yah~ what’s wrong with you,” then covers her face with her hands.

“Why are you covering your face? I can’t see it,” he tried to remove her hands, but she is persistent.

 

All of the sudden, she removed her hands on her face and looked at him.

“Ah!  I remember! I forgot to mention how adorably handsome my namja chinggu is!” the squished both Sehun’s cheeks.

A wide smile got painted on the boy’s face.

“Saranghae Jinri,” he said after Jinri released his face.

Jinri smiled back with such affection, “Ne, Saranghae, Sehunnie,” then leaned on to his shoulder to look at the lights in the middle of the sea.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Although she can’t hear what the two young couple is talking about, Sooyoung smiled at how cute they look from afar. A contented sigh escaped her lips when Jinri leaned on to Sehun.

She was startled to feel a pair of arms hold her by the waist from the back. Kris’ warm breath fanned her neck when he whispered, ”Why are you alone in here?” he asked.

“You seem to be enjoying with the boys and I need time to wind out for a while,” sh replied, placing her hands atop his arms.

“Aren’t they cute?” Sooyoung gestured over the young couple sitting near the shore.

“I got shocked when Sehun confessed that they are dating,” Kris replied.

“Me too. I mean, you can easily see that they don’t like each other. I just don’t know how they end up like that,” she leaned on to his chest as he holds her closer.

“And same with us. I never thought I would end up as your husband.”

“Are you saying you regret getting married with me?” she looked up at him.

“You don’t know how blessed I am to actually have you,” then bent down to silence any protest that would leave his wife’s mouth.

 

“How did exactly you guys met? I mean you are not all of the same age range and not related at all,” she asked after a while.

“It’s all because of a blue beanie hat,” he chuckled.

“Blue beanie hat?”

“As ridiculous as it may sound but it’s the truth.”

“How?”

 

“I came up into this shop and noticed that blue beanie hat. I actually don’t fancy things like that but something made me move and check it out. When I was about to grab it, since it’s the only thing on the shelf, a hand did the same. It was Chanyeol. We argued on who saw it first and who grabbed it first. Amidst our argument, Luhan came and grabbed it. Then the cycle goes on until the twelve of us are arguing over that lone beanie hat. The attending sales man even had a hard time separating us. It was only after when the head saleslady came up and asked what the fuss all about is. Turns out that they still have some items of the same kind left. They just displayed that one. Just imagine the embarrassment that all of us felt. Since I am being generous, I paid the entire twelve beanie hat for all of us. Chanyeol took the initiative to introduce himself and the rest followed. Suho treats us for a drink after shopping,” he narrated.

Sooyoung chuckled, “You are so ridiculous. So that’s how the twelve of you got to know each other. The how come you guys share the mansion?”

“When Grandma moved me in our company branch in here, she bought that mansion. Living alone in that big house is so boring so I offered them the opportunity to share the house with me. They all agreed, even the two maknaes who were still in middle school at that time. I personally talked to their parents so I can have their permission because the two kept on pestering me in my office to include them in moving in,” he chuckled, remembering the memory.

 

Sooyoung sighed. The sound of his narrating voice is soothing to her ears, making her relax in his arms.

“I never thought I would develop this certain attachment towards you. I mean, we are complete stranger, except for the fact all I know is your mother,” Sooyoung smiled.

“Ne, and I never thought that my mother would introduce me to a goddess like you,” burying his face on the crook of her neck.

“Am I your first?” She asked all of the sudden. He was startled, “Why do you ask?”

“Honestly speaking, you are my first in everything. It’s a given fact that girls have countless crushes but I never had a boyfriend, so you must consider yourself lucky,” she reached to touch his face.

It took time before he could reply, “Ne, you are my first and will be my last,” turning her around to hug her.

 

The feeling of his strong arms on her small frame made her feel so secure. They stayed like that for a little longer when the young couple came up to them.

“Noona, Hyung, why are you two still in here?” Sehun asked, holding Jinri by the hand.

Kris looked at the two, Sooyoung turning her head to do the same, “And what could be the young love birds doing out there?” he asked.

Jinri blushed as Sehun looks away.

“What’s with the holding hands?” Sooyoung teased them again.

Jinri tried to take his hands away but Sehun was firm in holding her hand.

 

“Don’t worry, I understand you,” Sooyoung parted and moved to give the two a hug.

“Sad to note that I never got the chance to experience such thing,” she added.

“Don’t go with that drama again Youngie, it doesn’t suit you,” Kris rolled his eyes.

As the two couple were having a talk about relationships, the other noticed it and joined them, just to annoy them

 

“For tomorrow, I will allow all of you to roam around but you guys must be back before six,” Sooyoung announced.

“Noona, when do we get to swim on the beach?” Jungkook asked.

“You can do it tomorrow if you don’t have plan of roaming around the island to shop,” Sooyoung smiled at the maknae who gave a nod.

After that announcement, everyone retires to get to their quarters to prepare for tomorrow.