The first day

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]

Eunmi’s Point of View

I was just staring out the window, dazed off into my own world, as usual, when suddenly I heard a commotion coming from the outside. So, since I’m kind of a nosy person, I went to check out what everyone was hassling about. As I stepped outside into the main building, I saw them, the reason why the girls were screaming and yelling. Exo K was here.

I didn’t actually believe D.O when he said that they would be attending the school that I went to, it all seemed too unreal to be true. But here they were now.

I watched as Exo K tried to pass through the screaming girls and into the building. Then suddenly, Baekhyun saw me and so began to walk in my direction. He smiled at me and waved, I returned his actions and smiled too.

“Hey,” he greeted me. “I didn’t know you went here.”

“Yeah, hehe,” I laughed nervously. “Surprise?”

He chuckled, which I had no idea why he did, and ruffled my hair. When I looked at the people around us, I noticed that they were watching Baekhyun and I. Exo K had smirks on their faces apart from D.O, and the girls started to whisper things to each other. I already knew that they were judging me.

 

Exo K went to the office while I went back to class. I wasn’t even sitting down for at least five minutes when suddenly six gorgeous guys stepped inside my classroom. My classroom, I tell you.

They’re in my class too? Oh, come on. I’ve got to be gifted, right? I thought.

“Alright, class, we have news students joining our class. I’m sure I don’t even need to introduce them to you, so just make them feel welcome here, arasseo?”

“Ne!” Everyone replied.

They began to walk to the empty desks and D.O just so happened to sit behind me, and Baekhyun on my left. I could feel my heart rate quicken as they sat around me as if it was ready to leap out of my chest.

“Exo K, it’s alright if I addressed you that, right? Anyway, since you six arrived later than everyone else, you are acquired a partner to revise the things that we have already learned. Yes, you are celebrities, but you will be also a student just like every other student here. Am I clear?” Mrs Lee told them.

“Arasseo, sunsaengnim. (We understand, teacher),” the six replied.

Oh, boy. I would probably have to get used to their voices being heard every day.

I felt a light tap on my left shoulder and so, I turned my head only to find Baekhyun smiling at me again. I liked how his eyes turned to crescents because it gave me the tingles. His smile was so contagious that I couldn’t help but smile too.

“Can you be my partner?” He asked shyly.

I turned to Sa Rang and she was biting on her lower lip, which meant that she was trying to hold back her fan-girling mode. I switched my gaze back to Baekhyun and nodded as my response.

 

D.O’s Point of view

So the teacher told us to get a partner. I was going to pick Eunmi since she was the only one from this school that I knew, but Baekhyun beat me to her. I saw as he gave her one of his smiles and she returned the gesture by smiling at him too.

I wasn’t the one to get jealous but I was pretty sure that was what I was feeling when I saw them staring into each other like that. So, I guess I had to find another partner. I was searching around the room when I caught this girl staring at me. I swear she her lips just as I looked, but it might be just my imagination, right?

I walked up to her slowly and her eyes widened as she saw me approach.

“You’re my partner,” I demanded.

She scoffed for a second, but shrugged. “Sure, whatevs.” She replied.

Did she just seriously say ‘whatevs’ to me? How dare she? I’m a fricking celebrity! What a rude person! I thought.

Walking back to my seat, I saw Eunmi looking but she quickly looked away when she saw that I caught her. Ha! That was kind of cute. Wait, what? No, that wasn’t! What’s happening to me?

 

Eunmi’s Point of View

I caught D.O walking away from where Hye Jin sat. Hye Jin, for goodness’ sake! Ugh, how I hated her so much! I was so sure that he asked her to be partners, actually, knowing the real D.O, I don’t even think he asked. I was pretty sure that he just demanded for her to be his partner.

Anyway, I saw her give him a nod and I just honestly couldn’t take it. I admit, I did feel a little jealous. But so what, right? It wasn’t like he was treating me nicely anyway.

 

Lunch came and as guessed, girls were crowding around Exo K’s table. I saw as they scrunched up their faces, trying to ignore everyone. I felt so sorry for them, though, because they were just trying to eat in peace. I guessed that would happen since, they are, after all, celebrities. Which reminded me that D.O and I were two completely different person.

I was way out of his league.

Hye Jin, however, was kind of is.

Her parents owned a little business in Busan so you could say she was kind of rich. Actually, thinking about it, everyone in this school had their wealth somehow, even Sa Rang. I only got accepted into the school because I had a scholarship, which I was thankful, by the way.

So, anyway, Exo K’s sitting right there while I’m here with Sa Rang.

“Yah, look at them. Tsk. As much as I love them, I still hate the fact that they’re being treated differently just because they’re celebrities. I mean, come on! Where’s the equality here?” Sa Rang complained.

I couldn’t really reply to her because I was too busy staring at them.

“Yah! Jung Eunmi! Are you even listening to me?” She asked.

This time I turned my head and found her with her arms folded on her chest.

“Sorry,” I began. “It’s just that it’s so weird, you know? Why would they come here?”

“Well that doesn’t mean you ignore your best friend,” she said, resuming to eating her salad.

“Sorry,” I said again.

 

Baekhyun’s Point of View

Aish! These girls are going to drive me insane! I just want to eat my macaroni in peace, please!

I glanced around the cafeteria and saw Eunmi staring at us. I don’t think she noticed that I saw her, though, because she kept staring. I was ready to walk up and sit beside her instead, but I realised that she was already being accompanied by her friend. It disappointed me, really.

Eunmi was kind of cute, now that I thought about it. She was nice and I was sure that she liked us. I mean, who doesn’t right? Kidding. That sounds like I’m bragging.

The bell rang, snapping me out of my thoughts. I decided that this was the chance to go to Eunmi, but she already left. Dang it! Maybe next time.

 

School went on as normal, well, kind of. If you considered girls glaring at you in class normal, then yeah, the rest of the day was normal.

Manager Hyung came to pick us up and I was so glad to be out of there. We dropped of D.O at Eunmi’s house first before we all went to Manager Hyung’s house.

 

This whole thing wasn’t bad after all.

 


 

Do I see a love triangle over there? HAHA.

Thank you again for reading, guys <3 I hope you can keep supporting this story~

If you have friends who might like to read a fan-fic, recommend them this. LOLOL.

Also, if you ship BaekSoo (like I do) follow @.exobaeksoo on IG. HEHE.

Thank you again for reading :)