White piece of paper

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]

Eunmi’s Point of View

The radiant sun beamed through the transparent window and onto the flat surface of my desk. Noises were echoing all around me but I wasn’t paying attention to any of them. Hye Jin and her knowledge about the meeting of mine and Baekhyun’s lips were bothering me like an annoying bee buzzing around one’s head. She was capable of doing many things and sadly, one of those things was ruining my life here at school.

I felt a light tap on my right shoulder, surprising me, but I wasn’t so surprised when I turned around. Baekhyun sat there with a smile flashed on his pale, flawless face; the same face that I was closely in contact with earlier this day. He handed me a piece of white paper and immediately I snatched it off him, not wanting the teacher to catch us. I stared at it for a while before revealing the words he had written inside it.

Why are you staring out the window? Daydreaming about me?

My eyes widened at the unexpected question, resulting in myself giving Baekhyun a puzzled expression. I wondered if this proved what Kai had told me, which was Baekhyun having feelings for me. But the question was, why would a celebrity like me? They could have asked a random girl on the street and they still would have said yes.

I heaved a heavy sigh and grabbed my EXO customised pen, lowering my head down to jolt an answer on my paper. After doing so, I handed it back to Baekhyun, who happily accepted it before reading what I wrote.

Actually, no. Are you disappointed?

His head spun to my direction and I flashed him a peace sign, along with the poking out of my tongue. Baekhyun returned my gesture with the same facial except that he looked much cuter than I was. Right then, I could feel as if someone was watching us, but I couldn’t dwell on that thought long enough as Baekhyun once again gave me the paper.

Kyaah~ My Eunmi-ah is too cute ^_^

The scattered words on the page caused me to want to giggle, but I managed to suppress that since we were in class. I liked how close I was with Baekhyun, despite the fact that he was still a very famous star. Before I had met him, before I had met EXO, I thought celebrities would be snobs and narcissists who only cared about their image, but Baekhyun had proven my thought wrong.

Well, D.O was partly proving that thought correct. He was a snob, an ignorant and a mean person. But still, I loved him. I admired him.

I shook my head as I brought my attention back to the paper that me and Baekhyun were currently communicating with. I tapped my pen against the surface of my desk as I tried to think of what to reply, I mean, after all, how do you reply to someone who just called you cute?

After, what seemed to be a minute, I had managed to write down a response. I tossed the paper towards Baekhyun’s desk, but it missed it by an inch. I watched as Baekhyun tried to pick it up the fallen object, but a pair of feet stood in front of him, and between our desks. We both looked up from the paper and onto the person’s feet, trailing up their body in order to find out who they were. Unfortunately, we were caught.

“Mr Byun, what have you got there?” The teacher asked.

Baekhyun tried to remain composed as possible, but he has not been at school for quite a long time that he began to look nervous as hell.

“It’s nothing, Miss.” He replied, although we both knew that our teacher could see past the lie.

“If it’s nothing then you won’t mind if I read it aloud in class, right?” Miss didn’t wait any longer as she picked up the piece of paper from the floor. Eyes that I noticed were once on us were now following the teacher as she stopped in front the black board that was bolted on the wall in front of the class.

I felt my heart race faster because Miss was just about to read aloud the conversation Baekhyun and I were just having; the conversation that was not meant for anyone else but us. I feared that if she started to read it, D.O would get the wrong idea, that he would think Baekhyun and I were in some sort of a relationship. But that fear became a reality as Miss began to read from our paper.

“Why are you staring out the window? Daydreaming about me?

Actually, no. Are you disappointed?

Kyaah~ My Eunmi-ah is too cute ^_^”

She was about to say my response. It was a response that was meant for Baekhyun and Baekhyun alone! In that response included the newly found secret by Kai and Hye Jin, and it was now about to be exploited in front of the whole class. Baekhyun has not even read it himself and was now about to find out along with the rest of my Mathematics class.

Miss’ lip curved up in a grin as she re-read my response before looking at me. I stared back with pleading eyes for her not to read it aloud, but I knew Miss. I knew that she was the type to discipline her students by making them realise how stupid they were, and right now, her disciplinary ways were working because I absolutely felt stupid. I felt so stupid to even write down what I just did.

Miss continued, “Ha. Are you going to kiss me again?”

I was dead meat. I shut my eyes closed and bowed my head in embarrassment. The atmosphere suddenly became eerie and awkward as I felt piercing glares in my direction, and death glares by Baekhyun’s fans that were present in the room.

I found the courage to lift my head up and they found their way towards Hye Jin’s direction, who appeared to have been enjoying the event. She smirked at me and raised one of her eyebrows in mockery. Oh, how I hated her with all my life! When I could no longer look at her, my attention was brought to the rest of the class. The expressions they held were a mixture of anger, confusion, jealousy and shock. It was like the more I looked at them, the more I could feel the bile in my stomach rising.

“Eunmi,” I heard Baekhyun’s voice on my side, so I turned to him. He mouthed the words ‘it will be okay’, although I was not so sure that it will. First, a photo of myself and D.O was shown throughout the school and now, my class found out me and Baekhyun kissed. I knew how the girls at our school think and I was certain they were thinking I was a two-timer who took advantage of D.O and Baekhyun.

The situation was suffocating and I had to get out of there, and so I did. My feet led me out of there faster than how light could travel around the world. I wasn’t too aware of where I was headed, but anywhere would have been better than there. Because I was not paying attention to the pathway laid in front of me, I had not noticed the person that was walking there so I bumped him.

“I’m so sorry,” I apologised, bowing my head up and down continuously.

“It’s okay,” The person chuckled.

I looked up and was met by a rather handsome face. His appearance was unfamiliar and I have not seen him on school ground before today. The guy’s features were like sculpted by the gods, but then I remembered, I also thought EXO-K’s faces were sculpted by the gods so that made this guy no special.

“Are you alright?” The guys asked, interrupting me from my trail of thoughts.

“Oh, yep. Yeah, totally fine.” I smiled.

A girl then stood behind him and was staring at me before flashing a friendly smile. She was pretty and slim, must be his girlfriend.

“Sorry to ask, but are you guys new here? It’s just that you don’t look familiar to me,” I asked.

“Yeah, actually we’re transfer students. My name’s Park Sanghyun,” he introduced, then turning to the girl behind him, and continued, “And this is my sister, Park Sandy.”

The sister, of course she was his sister. What was I thinking, assuming that she was his girlfriend?

“Well, nice to meet both you, but I’m dealing with some manners right now. I have to go, sorry.”

I was out of their sight as soon as possible. I wanted to help them with any inquiries, but I was faced with an embarrassing situation that I had to get away from. I thought I heard Sanghyun’s voice call out, but if he did say something I didn’t hear it.

 

Sanghyun’s Point of View

The girl took off before I could even ask for her name. I was never the type to believe in what they call ‘love at first sight’, but I guess that feeling came in unexpected moments just like this one. She was pretty and the unhappy expression on her face did not suit her at all. Right now, she was briskly walking away, like she wanted to avoid something so badly.

 

“I’ll see you around, Miss No-Name.” I said.

 


 

New characters that I hope are sounding familair to you :P HEHE.

More and more people are growing fond of Eunmi, isn't it? xD She's livin' the life, HAHA.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it~! <3