Fan-girl mode

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]

Third person Point of View

Cause your body goes boom bara boom.

Cause your body goes boom bara boom.

Cause your body goes boom bara boom.

Eunmi could not help but feel super excited in actually being backstage at Inkigayo, and not just at the dressing room, like the other times she had come with EXO. Watching and hearing Boyfriend live made her 'feels' hyped up and she cannot wait until they finish their performance so that she could go and, maybe, talk with them. 

Finally, after Boyfriend's performance, they headed down backstage and immediately their staff went to them; wiping sweats off their foreheads and everything. Before the group could even go back to their dressing room, Eunmi had swarmed to them like an insect and she stood in front of the group, with a big smile on her face.

"Uh, hi?" leader, Donghyun, asked.

"OMG YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING," Eunmi replied.

"Thank you," Hyunseong chuckled.

"Are you a fan of ours?" Jeongmin asked her.

"Heck, yeah! Your Witch comeback is my favourite so far, topping over Janus. I think the strong image concept suits you guys more," she told them.

"Really? Hm," Minwoo asked, thinking about what she said.

Eunmi was feeling over the moon just by talking with the members. She then turned to the Jo twins and her smile plastered once again, jaw hurting, but she did not care at that moment. Only looking at her bias, Kwangmin, made her 'feels' go bizarre and her heart pounded so fast that she could literally feel it through her chest.

"Can I take a photo with you?" she asked Kwangmin.

"Seems like you're the twin she likes," Youngmin told his brother, a grin on his face.

"Yeah, sure," Kwangmin happily replied.

Quickly, Eunmi stood beside Kwangmin and took out her phone from the pocket of her coat. When she was unlocking her device, Kwangmin saw that her wallpaper was of D.O and all he could do was laugh ever so quietly to himself, thinking how adorable she is. Finally, Eunmi got the phone camera ready and they both posed for the selfie.

Before they took the photo, Kwangmin saw that EXO was looking at them and so, what he thought before was right; Eunmi was somewhat and somehow special to them. So, as Eunmi was about the press the button, he kissed her cheek and the photo she took was of Kwangmin kissing her cheek, while she was smiling widely.

Of course, she was surprised and so was Boyfriend and EXO. Eunmi blinked her eyes a couple of times, before turning her head to face Kwangmin, who was triumphantly smiling to himself at what he did. As much as she wanted to fan-girl because of what he did, she was mostly confused on why he did what he just did.

"W-Why--"

"You're too cute," Kwangmin chuckled. "We'll see you next time, okay?"

With that, the group left as they waved their hands at her. EXO immediately approached her, with D.O and Baekhyun getting there first. D.O only looked at her with narrowed eyes and his arms were folded across his chest, as if indicating 'what was all that about'. Eunmi bit her lip and looked at the ground, while her cheeks began to blush and she did not even know why.

"Yah! We were gone three minutes and already you're flirting with other groups," D.O told her.

"Flirting?! Well, excuse you. He was the one who kissed my cheek!" she said.

"If you weren't so cute, he wouldn't have done that!" D.O shouted.

"Well-- Wait, what?" Eunmi asked him, suddenly feeling confused.

D.O fell silent because he just realised what he said to her, basically saying that he thought she was cute. The other members wre trying so hard to contain their laughters because, honestly, they thought that the two were a perfect match. Eunmi stood there with anticipation for his reply, and D.O had to come up with an excuse.

"T-That's what he said... he did that 'cause you were cute," said D.O..

"Oh. Yeah," was all she said, kind of disappointed.

It was silent that wrapped everyone for a while, but EXO was soon called up to their dressing room to get ready for their performance. D.O sighed and ruffled Eunmi's hair, telling her not to do anything silly while they were gone, and as the obedient girl to D.O, she nodded.

EXO then went off with Manager Hyung and Eunmi was once again left there by herself. At this time, it was VIXX who were performing their latest single Error, one of Eunmi's favourite songs (especially because she liked Hongbin's deep voice part in the beginning). When that part finally came in the song, she was fan-girling like crazy backstage.

(Ye~) Kalnal gateun ne mare beilkka duryeowosseo nan.

Sum swigo bapeul meongneun chaero geunyang beotogiman hae.

OMG! Far out that part's y! Hongbin stahp with your deep voice, she thought to herself. She could not stop smiling while watching them and when the group had finished their performance, Eunmi also swarmed to them like she did with BoyfriendVIXX was confused as to why they allowed a fan backstage, and so leader, N, felt like it was his responsibility to ask her.

"You're a fan, right? Are you allowed backstage?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm a fan, but I'm here with EXO. They're just in their dressing room right now," Eunmi replied.

"Really? That's different," Ken said.

"Did you like our performance?" Ravi asked.

"Yeah, of course! I'm like obsessed with that song right now 'cause it's just too good," she laughed.

"What's your favourite part?" Hongbin asked.

Eunmi just looked at him for a while and the boys waited in anticipation, all eager to find out if it was their part that she liked the best. She tried as hard as she could to stay composed in front of one of her favourite bands, but it does not seem to be working because she started fidgeting with her finger.

"Yours, actually," Eunmi told Hongbin.

"Waah~ Hyung, everyone seems to like your part," Hyuk chuckled.

"They must like it when we sing in our deep voice," N added.

"All our fans have favourite members, do you have one, too?" Ken asked in curiosity, hoping that she would pick him, but when you replied he felt kind of sad and at the same time he kind of expected it.

"The quiet one over there," she replied shyly, looking at Leo, who only stood quietly behind in between N and Hongbin. "I was also wondering, can I take a photo with you guys?"

"Sure, yeah!" N said.

Eunmi smiled and took out her phone from her pocket once again, while the boys got themselves settled around her. The boys laughed as they pushed Leo to stand next to you, accidentally hitting your arm on the process. Leo looked a bit shocked, so he bowed and apologised with his quiet, soft voice of his.

She got the camera ready for a big selfie and the members posed around him, and she felt her heart beating fast again because they all crowded around her. As she was about the press the button to take the photo, EXO had finished with their preparations and were out backstage. When D.O saw Eunmi standing next to Leo, he immediately remembered the day when she was fan-girling over him on the TV. His eyes widened as he quickly walked over towards them and squeezed himself between Eunmi and Leo.

"I'll just join you guys," D.O told her, laughing nervously.

They all just looked at him for a while, but Eunmi thought that VIXX did not have all day and so, she just took the photo even with D.O there... standing between her and her VIXX bias. When the group had to go, she smiled and waved them goodbye, and the boys all said that they hoped to see her again next time, just like what Kwangmin had told her.

As VIXX disappeared, Eunmi raised a brow and slowly turned around to face D.O, with her arms on her hips. She stared at him and he knew that he was in trouble.

"Why'd you do that?" she asked D.O.

"Do what?" he asked, pretending as if he did not already know.

"Squeeze yourself in the photo."

"Why? Can't I?"

"You stood between me and Leo," she told him through gritted teeth, feeling annoyed.

"Oh, did I? Sorry, heh."

Eunmi let out a deep sigh and rolled her eyes, before walking over to the other EXO members, who were secretly listening to their conversation. They all looked at her annoyed face and Eunmi began to feel the stares, so she looked at them and quickly, the members pretended to 'act natural' and turned their heads everywhere else.

Baekhyun went over to where D.O stood away from the members, and nudged his friends arm. D.O forced a smile and patted Baekhyun's back, before sitting down on one of the stools backstage. Baekhyun followed him.

"Why the sudden sad face?" Baekhyun asked.

"Eunmi's mad at me," D.O pouted.

"No, she's not. Annoyed, yes, but mad, definitely not."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, I know so. I mean, of course she would be annoyed. You got in the way whenever she would communicate with her bias or whatever fans call it. I know you like her and all, but don't you think she also has a right to like other group members? She is a fan, after all. It's just something that you need to get used to," Baekhyun said.

"But I just get so jealous," D.O told him.

"Who is it that she likes most? You. Why would you get jealous?"

"I guess you're right."

"Of course, I am," Baekhyun chuckled.

Right then, it was EXO's turn to perform, so the members did last minute preparations, before heading on stage. As Eunmi waited again, the group who was performing next came up and noticed that she was there, but of course, they also thought that she was only a fan. So, they approached her inquiring the reason why she was there.

"Excuse me, fan. Are you allowed back here?" Jimin asked her, tapping Eunmi's shoulder.

Eunmi turned around and her eyes widened upon seeing her second favourite group, after EXO (obviously). Bangtan Boys were all standing in front of her, waiting for her answer, but she could not even open . Her eyes glanced at all seven members and she could not believe how much handsome they are in person that on screen.

Rap Monster had to wave his hand in front of her face because to them, she was only staring and smiling like an idiot. Eunmi shook her head and tried to purse her lips, containing the giggle that she wants to escape because fricking Bangtan Boys. She then breathed out slowly, before replying Jimin's question.

"I came here with EXO's management, so I'm allowed," she said, smiling.

"Ahh~ I didn't know they were hiring fans now," J-Hope said.

"Haha, they're not, but their manager just asked me to help out here and there. How could I refuse?" Eunmi replied.

"True, if it was me, I wouldn't refuse as well," V added.

"You just want to see Baekhyun-sunbaenim," Suga laughed.

"No, I don't," V said, feeling a little bit embarrassed.

"Are you guys performing next?" she asked them.

"Yeah," Jin smiled. "You should watch us."

"Oh, I wish I could, but after EXO performs, we're leaving," Eunmi answered, feeling disappointed.

"That's too bad then. You should just take a photo with us," maknae, Jungkook, suggested.

Eunmi turned to face Jungkook and she just could not with his face. He was too cute, y, hot, dorky, adorable and everything to Eunmi, and the 'feels' that she was having was overflowing when her bias suddenly spoke to her. Never in her life did she believe that she would actually meet Bangtan Boys, but here she was now, talking to them and talking to her bias.

"Can I?" Eunmi asked.

"Of course you can," Rap Monster said.

"Any particular member you want to stand next to?" J-Hope asked, while chuckling and her face turned to crimson because yes, there was a member she wanted to stand next to and his name was Jungkook.

"Maknae," she said.

"Okay!" Jungkook said enthusiastically and immediately stood beside her, then placing his arm around her neck. This seriously killed Eunmi.

For the last time of the day, Eunmi took out her phone to take a photo with one of her favourite groups. The members took their places around Eunmi and Jungkook, and got their poses ready. Without D.O around and any interruptions from him, she happily took the photo.

-

Once in the van, Eunmi was sitting next to D.O, like always, and she took out her phone to look back at the photos she took. D.O was secretly trying to sneak a peek at the photos and was not at all surprised at the first two because he was there to witness it, but when it came to the last photo, he was not expecting it because he did not know that there was going to be a last photo.

He saw the photo of Bangtan Boys with Eumi and Jungkook was standing next to her, having his arm wrapped around her neck and his lips pressed against her cheek, very near to her lips (might I add). Eunmi could not help but giggle at the last photo because fricking Jeon Jungkook, there was no further reason needed. She then heard heavy breathing beside her, so she turned to D.O. When she saw him, D.O's face was red and little did she know that he was trying so hard not to say anything about the last photo.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked him, confused.

"Nothing," he replied with difficulty.

"O~kay," she said.

There was a pause for a little while, but D.O soon broke that. "So, you took a photo with BTS."

"Here we go again," Eunmi groaned.

"What? What?" D.O asked.

"You going to make a comment again?" she asked him.

"No, I'm just saying..."

"Uh-huh."

"I wasn't, really," D.O said, trying to defend himself.

Eunmi just stared at him with her 'really, you fooling me?' face, and D.O did not know what to do, so in a moment of panic, he unexpectedly kissed Eunmi's cheek. Her eyes widened and so did D.O's, after some realisation of what he just did. It became really awkward after that and both turned to face the opposite side from each other.

Did he really just do that?

Did I really just do that?

 


 

OMG OMG OMG I AM SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE. I actually had to re-read the last two chapters because even I almost forgot what happened XD

But GOSH, I hope you guys liked this chapter because I certainly did ;) You now know who my Boyfriend, VIXX and BTS biases are, HAHA. I just had to include them, and their fellow members in it, huehue~

COMMENT what you think below and VOTE if you enjoyed it, juseyooo~ Thank you for reading and look forward to more updates (which are hopefully soon, hehe)