Cousin Jojo

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]
Eunmi's Point of View
Two months has passed.
Still felt like crap, though.
I thought the issue would have died down by now, but it was still an uproar and the netizens just became curiouser and curiouser. They commented on every move I made, took photos of everywhere I went, and collected the things I've thrown away and sold it on eBay. It was really weird. Although, half the people stopped caring about whatever relationship I had with Jungkook and EXO, but the other half wouldn't give up. They still believed they were going to marry their oppas.
It was amazing what being the latest topic of the Kpop world could do to you. I no longer fan-girled, but instead I was calm and composed whenever I saw other idol groups on the media. I wasn't like what I used to be back then, which was squeal every time Leo or Gikwang popped up, or any of my biases on television.
I stopped assisting EXO on weekend performances either, if that point hasn't been made clear yet. The only contact I've kept with the boys was whenever Baekhyun would secretly visit me at my house, dressed up as my cousin Jojo. I didn't have a cousin Jojo, of course. It was surprising how the paparazzi hasn't figured out that it was Baekhyun, but I hoped they wouldn't. It would have been another issue and no one certainly wanted that.
He started visiting about two weeks after D.O broke up with me. He has been there for comfort, but mostly to entertain since he said I should cheer up and put a smile on my face. It took him a whole week to do that and it was so adorable the way he celebrated when I finally broke a smile. I was glad he was there for me.
Jungkook has called almost every day and Skyped every week to make sure I was doing alright. I told him about Baekhyun, of course, and he was happy that his sunbae was helping me out. Every once in a while, V would be on Skype with Jungkook, but he would mostly talk to Baekhyun and it lifted my mood somehow.
I hadn't seen the rest of the EXO members since I walked out their dorm that day, and I felt kind of guilty for it because it wasn't fair to them. However, I wasn't ready to face D.O again just yet. My heart was still in pieces and it was going to take more time to mend. It was slowly getting there, though, I think. Baekhyun's company was definitely helping and I couldn't thank him enough for being there.
Right now, we were on our semester break and thank goodness for that. I needed it. I had spent most of it so far staying at home because I wasn't comfortable going outside. Baekhyun had visited, but it wasn't as often because their schedule was getting busier preparing for a comeback. I wasn't excited about it as I thought I would have been, which was a bummer, really. Anyhow, my sister was going to arrive the next day and I couldn't have been more happy.
"So, your sister's coming tomorrow, right?" Jungkook asked through the phone.
"Yeah, but I can't imagine how many paparazzi are going to be there," I sighed. "How did they even know that my sister was coming?"
"They're paparazzi, they have their ways," he chuckled.
"True that. I just don't get how you guys got used to all this."
"We haven't, it's just something we have to go through. But hey, it's not all that bad. Because of paparazzi, we're being more known."
"At least you get known in a good way, not like me. Half the people still say I'm a ," I said, staring at the ceiling.
"Don't think about that," he told me.
"It's kinda hard not to since I'm on TV every week," I groaned.
"Yeah, okay, sorry," he said. "But hey, I gotta go, we need to practice. Talk to you later, baby sis."
"You need to stop calling me that," I laughed.
"I'm older than you, though."
"Yeah, by one month," I said, chuckling.
"Still, but anyway, talk to you later again. Bye-bye," Jungkook said.
"Bye."
After that, he hung up. I placed my phone under my pillow and looked at the clock on my wall, it reading 9:17pm. I had been in my bedroom the whole day and only came out when it was breakfast, lunch and dinner. I was heartbroken and depressed, but I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to eat. No way, Jose. Besides, there were a lot of people around the world who couldn't eat, I wasn't going to put my food to waste.
Suddenly, a knock emitted from the door and I sat up on my bed, eyeing it.
"Who is it?" I yelled, so the other person could hear.
"Cousin Jojo!"
I laughed before letting him come in. Baekhyun was dressed in an unstylish manner, almost making him look like a homeless person. I told him I should decide what 'cousin Jojo' would dress, but he insisted on dressing him up like that, making it appear to the media as if I had some poor cousin. We laughed so hard when an article was published nearly two months ago titled Poor Homeless Man Breaks Into The Jung Residence. Police actually came to investigate, but luckily they believed when I told them he was my cousin.
"What are you doing here? Weren't you guys going out to celebrate or something?" I asked him.
"The boys felt too lazy after the performance, so they just stayed at the dorm. But, of course, I came here to see you," Baekhyun replied.
"Ahh, alright, but you know, it's okay if you stop visiting. It's too hassling for you and besides, I have mum," I smiled.
"I want to, though. Right now, you need as more people as you can to support you," he explained.
"Well, okey-dokey then. Whatever floats your boat," I tittered.
"Hey, can I ask you a question?" he asked.
"You just did," I laughed.
"No, but seriously," he smiled, and then looking at me straight in the eyes, causing me to feel nervous for a second.
"Sure, what is it?"
"How... How do you feel about Kyung right now?"
I was overwhelmed by the sudden and unexpected question. To be honest, I wasn't quite sure myself on how I was feeling about him. At first, I was brokenhearted because he was the one who broke up with me, but as time flew I think I was only upset at the fact that I got my heart broken. Not because he was the one that did it. So, how exactly did I feel about D.O? There wasn't love anymore, or at least I thought not.
"I actually don't know," I answered, almost inaudible.
"Do you still, um, you know, love him?"
"I... I guess not?" I replied, sounding more of a question than a solid answer.
"It still might be too fast and I don't really want to force you if you don't want to," Baek began.
"Okay... What are you trying to say?"
"Eunmi..."
"Yeah?"
"Do you wanna go out with me?"

Did we see that coming or nah? Hahaha
Any BaekMi shippers out there, though? lol
Or perhaps... JungMi? Haha kidding
Tell me guys, how are you liking the story so far? I have no idea whatchu guys think, so I'm kinda curious xD
Lemme know in the Comments below and Vote if you wanna read more stuff~
See you all next time ;)
xx