The tease

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]

Eunmi is half awake, but her body is drained making her incapable of standing up, or even sitting up, for that matter. She stares at the ceiling above her and heaves out a heavy sigh. School again… great. She thinks. It takes her all the little of energy in her body to get her to stand up just to go to the bathroom.

She walks across the hall, rubbing her eyes as she yawns. Once she gets to the bathroom she twists the door knob open and head inside. Eunmi pulls down her pyjama bottoms and sits on the toilet bowl, but when she looks up her eyes widen in surprise.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAH!” She screams, watching as a D.O stands before her very eyes.

Shocked, D.O immediately grabs a towel and wraps it around his waist. He was dripping wet, the water sliding from his hair down to his bare torso.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” He yells at her.

Eunmi pulls her bottoms up, her face burning a crimson red in embarrassment. She gulps nervously as an impatient D.O taps his foot, waiting for an explanation to come out of . He crosses his arms against his chest, but all Eunmi could focus on is him… … in front of her. She stares at his chest which heaved up and down as he breathes, at his abdomen; looking at his slight six pack shape.

D.O clears his throat and quickly, it brings back Eunmi to reality.

“Well?” He asks her. “Are you gonna explain why you’re barging in here while I’m ?”

“I uh… I was, um…” She can’t focus. She can’t find the words to say. The words ‘…while I’m ’ keeps repeating in her head. Outside she looks shocked and terrified, but inside she is giggling, laughing evilly as if saying ‘I’ve got you know’. MUWAHAHA! I have seen your junior, Do Kyungsoo, she thinks to herself.

Eunmi lets out a small giggle, making the man in front of her raise his brow.

“What’s so funny?” D.O asks.

“Nothing,’ she manages to say.

He notices her taking glimpses at his body, this makes him think of an idea. With a mischievous thought, he smirks as he steps closer to her slowly.

“Are you checking me out?” He teases.

Eunmi’s eyes widens with D.O’s every step closer to her. She takes yet another gulp. Her heart begins to pound heavily in her chest, her palm sweats even though it is not even hot. The only thing hot in the bathroom is the man standing right in front of her.

D.O takes a step forward, Eunmi takes a step back. This goes on until Eunmi’s back is touching the bathroom wall and D.O’s face is merely inches away from hers.

He leans his face to her left side and swiftly, she turns away from him. What do I do? She asks herself. As if in slow motion, he slowly leans more closer, staring at her lips. He his lips seductively and stop a centimetre away from hers. Eunmi shuts her eyes close, thinking that this is the day that Do Kyungsoo, the love of her life, Do Kyungsoo, will lay his lips upon hers.

A minute has passed and she feels no contact from him. She flutters her eyes open to find a smirk plastered on D.O’s face as he watches her. He thinks it’s funny, you see, making fun of her.

“Did you really think I would kiss you?” He asks, taking steps back. “Even if we were the last ones on earth, these lips of mine would have to kiss an elephant’s first before touching yours.” And with that, he leaves her, walking outside the bathroom.

Eunmi could feel her heart sinking deep within the pits of her stomach, maybe even deeper. The tears well up behind her eyes and her breathing becomes heavy as she tries not to cry.

“I can’t give up,” she tells herself. “He’s good, I know it.”

“I can’t give up… I just can’t.” She repeats.

 


 

I'm sorry it's short and late >.< I haven't forgetten about it. I'm just a really lazy person :/ LOL. And I can't think what to write for the next chapters so... it takes quite a while. But I hope you somehow like this chapter :) Thanks for reading~